Depends on how many posts there are47%47% - 37
Depends on the topic21%21% - 17
Your selling what now10%10% - 8
Total: 78
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6614|Scarborough Yorkshire England
Hi at work bored
I very rarely read all posts if the thread is over 2 pages just wondered what others think

Comments please
DrvUMad
+2|6576|Detroit, USA/Age 30
I browse these forums when I have spare time at work to help kill the day.  In that regard, I always read every page before posting.
0akleaves
+183|6636|Newcastle UK
i oftwen read all of them depends it passes time as ur revising to read a post or two
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6645|Little Bentcock
Read most pots, if not all.
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6598
It depends on the topic, some people blaber on about EU being better than US and viser versa (did i spell that right?) Anyway topics like that tend to bor me so I ignore them. I like to discuss interesting things, like BF2, Halo3 *woo* ..........

Come to think of it this topic is a little dull J/K
Sin-nisterMinister
You have been blessed... with my rifle!
+43|6619|Bellmawr, NJ, US
I can't read.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6860
Its pretty easy to tell the people who dont anyway. usaully it breaks down into a personal exchange.
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6614|Scarborough Yorkshire England

daffytag wrote:

Come to think of it this topic is a little dull J/K
Lol I know that is what my job does to me, it numbs the brain so you can't think of interesting to say. we all blink in unison here.
RobinHood
+21|6566|DUBLIN, IRELAND
reading hurts my neck i never found out why?
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6599|Arlen, Texas
Sometimes it takes so long to go through all the posts, that when you finally post your msg., several more posts have been posted.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6768|Houston, TX
I usually try to read em all.  It prevents me from looking like an ass if I add something to a pre-existing conversation.  Too many times, I've seen someone throw their 2 cents in without having a proper knowledge of the conversation/context/etc..

KJ
RobinHood
+21|6566|DUBLIN, IRELAND
i usually only read the topics with like up tp 9 posts in it ussually
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6786

I read because for the first few years of being active in any kind of Internet forum, I didn't. And then I learnt I should. Unless you don't skip over posts you probably won't understand what I mean.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6761|The Hague, Netherlands

Depends on how many post, if its like only 3 pages, i read most but if its like 10+/20+ even 40+ no way
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
rh27
Not really a Brit
+51|6619|England
I will read up to a point.
My limit is 5 pages, any more than that and after the 5th page I skip to the last.
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6797|Nova Scotia, Canada

Well, unlike what the rest of the people said, which I'm not sure is because I couldn't be bothered reading their bullplop, I read every single post!
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6787|Dallas
I usually read the first two pages and then the last page.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6786

Well I don't go by pages because my pages are set at 75 posts... so anything over 1 page is a very, very, very hot topic.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6678|Brisbane, Australia

Orly? Got brandwith?

That must kill to load, unless you turn off sigs, which sucks, because then you cant see my pretty sig!
jamiecracker
+17|6770|Wollongong,Australia
yes i do
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6572|CH/BR - in UK

if the first 4 or 5 posts are good, then I continue reading (if I have time).
If, however, the 2nd or 3rd post is an essay, I honestly can't be bothered. People have to figure that some people don't have the time or patience to read 500 words a post.
+1 for bringing this up...
OMG-AIDS
+24|6586|Florida
I'll usually read most of them, if there is one page, I'll usually read all of them.
ShEpArD_oF_rOt
+16|6589|Illinois
First and last sentence of every paragraph. Works in college, works for BF2s.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6815

Jinto-sk wrote:

Hi at work bored
I very rarely read all posts if the thread is over 2 pages just wondered what others think

Comments please
I do, all the time... except for this one.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard