T0rr3nt
+54|6566|Michigan
ive been banned from 3 servers in 2 days.

server 1(WOLF)

- a dude who kept crashing me into a building with the chopper because he wanted to fly with his friend, so next time im pilot i went and hovered in the middle of nowhere with him in it and called him a noob. i was banned for calling him a noob and saying "wtf." went to the forums and was permabanned

server 2(LaidBackCrew)

- KICKED to make room for admin with 59/64 slots...odd.
- they have a no uncapable attack rule. so i was in the mig and i was chasing a f35(LBC|norm, pretty much owned him) back to the carrier.
halfway between land and the carrier i lock and fire all 6 missles, break off well before the carrier killing the f35. got permabanned.

server 3(SSS and =OM=)

- cause i stole an admins jet. no joke. he said "just try it." so i hit "e" faster then he did. got the jet and was banned for a day.

what the fuck is going on with these power hungry admins. seriously. im so sick and tired of not being able to play as well as i do without someone fucking crying about how im this or how im that. seriously, grow up and learn to play the game, noobs.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6620|Finland

I hear you..

My latest incident was being kicked in Dalian when flying in a J-10..

At first, the admins were flying their F35B:s, I picked one, took the shot, got the kill. At the same time, the other one maneuvred behind me, and I was killed. Wash, rinse, repeat 4 times..

At some point this didn't work anymore for them, and I took them both out with no problems whatsoever. After doing this 6 times or so + the eventual chopper/bombing run now and then, I got "kicked to make room for an admin".. Server population at the time 20/32 or something..

It happens.. we just have to live with it, so better just take it as a compliment. "you got kicked for owning too much". Owning in my case = an exceptionally good day on the battlefield..
I need around tree fiddy.
T0rr3nt
+54|6566|Michigan

DonFck wrote:

It happens.. we just have to live with it, so better just take it as a compliment. "you got kicked for owning too much". Owning in my case = an exceptionally good day on the battlefield..
agreed, but lately its been reallllyyy bad. i just had to vent a bit, thanks!
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6683|Howell, Mi USA
I was kicked 3 times from an Iron Gator server because i was pwning in the HIND. My team MECsf had the admins team pretty well pinned in the lower hanger. I was hovering outside sending them missle cakes.

Out of nowhere comes booot "high ping"

my ping was around 75-80, and half the server was 100+ i thought it was a mistake so i rejoined. Started pwning in the HIND again and a few minutes later, booooot "Excessive teamkilling" i didn't have any tks

3rd times a charm same thing owning in the HIND booot "high ping"

i rejoined again but spawned on the carrier. no chopper rape, and i finished the rest of the game with no kicks.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
tiggerr77
+1|6700|Portland, OR

Cbass wrote:

I was kicked 3 times from an Iron Gator server because i was pwning in the HIND. My team MECsf had the admins team pretty well pinned in the lower hanger. I was hovering outside sending them missle cakes.

Out of nowhere comes booot "high ping"

my ping was around 75-80, and half the server was 100+ i thought it was a mistake so i rejoined. Started pwning in the HIND again and a few minutes later, booooot "Excessive teamkilling" i didn't have any tks

3rd times a charm same thing owning in the HIND booot "high ping"

i rejoined again but spawned on the carrier. no chopper rape, and i finished the rest of the game with no kicks.
Similar thing happened to one of my friends yesterday.  We were on Oman, and kicking ass in the Mi-28.  All of a sudden, he gets kicked for "high ping."  His ping was 24.  He rejoined, and we started kicking butt again, just before the round ended.  When he asked the admin that kicked him why he thought 24 was a high ping, he just said 'lol.'  Power hungry admins are driving me crazy.

Also, a while ago I got kicked from a server for 'excessive teamkilling.'  I only had 2 kills, and they were of an admin that kept spawing at a flag I was capping.  I had only been in the game about 5 minutes, and hadn't tk'ed anyone.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6683|Howell, Mi USA
Yea it sux and probly nothing will be done about it either.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Nagarond.Damminson
+16|6746
i got kicked to make room for an admin on a sharqi server (can't remember name of server atm) when i was at about 120 points for the round (most all being infantry, minimal armor/chopper), and the next guy was around 70.

I was kinda peeved since im fairly sure they wanted to kick me so they would get gold. But i managed to get in to the server again about 10 minutes later, kept my points from earlier, and then got gold, piss on them!~

Also had a few people on GPU (GroundersPound clan server) jump in front of J-10 on wake and get the TK and punish me... kinda ghey :-/
r0oki3
+13|6536

T0rr3nt wrote:

server 1(WOLF)

- a dude who kept crashing me into a building with the chopper because he wanted to fly with his friend, so next time im pilot i went and hovered in the middle of nowhere with him in it and called him a noob. i was banned for calling him a noob and saying "wtf." went to the forums and was permabanned

server 2(LaidBackCrew)

- they have a no uncapable attack rule. so i was in the mig and i was chasing a f35(LBC|norm, pretty much owned him) back to the carrier.
halfway between land and the carrier i lock and fire all 6 missles, break off well before the carrier killing the f35. got permabanned.

server 3(SSS and =OM=)

- cause i stole an admins jet. no joke. he said "just try it." so i hit "e" faster then he did. got the jet and was banned for a day.

what the fuck is going on with these power hungry admins. seriously. im so sick and tired of not being able to play as well as i do without someone fucking crying about how im this or how im that. seriously, grow up and learn to play the game, noobs.
you rebel you !
you crazy mofo !
Big up you !
{CN}420
+30|6666
Rubberducky, War Is Hell #1, War Is Hell #2 - all great east coast servers with no kiddie admins.
Badrism
+6|6528|Egypt
Same stories happend with me and for those of you who wants to give them a hard time ... please go and report them on this link, it is an official one ...
http://www.bfroe.com/
Slickfish
+24|6612

T0rr3nt wrote:

server 1(WOLF)

server 2(LaidBackCrew)

server 3(SSS and =OM=)

The first two suck, but if the admin was waiting for the jet and you pushed in then you should be kicked/banned. If you got there at same time or youw as waiting then again you got done.
Slashed06
+44|6546
Yeh its getting childish. I was waiting for a jet and beat a bloke to it. He put C4 all over me and blew me up. Told the admins didnt care a bit. I cant remember if it was a admin or not now. But i can remeber when i said i got blew up for the jets they just said ' lol '.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6638

Is LaidBackCrew LaidBackNinja's clan server?
ExquisiteDeth86
is still a BF2 Gunnery Sgt.
+16|6648|H3ITWP
i was playin wake island one time and my squad was me and 2 of my buddies from work.
we're a pretty kick ass squad and the past three rounds we were the top 3 players(i was first,and my squadmates second and third)
so we're playin this round and as im flying to south village i notice a enemy boat doin the ol' sneak around base cap. i parachute out and land on the beach as they drive by.so i start to shoot the sniper in the MG on the boat and he jumps out into the water.
Meanwhile,my 2 buddies spawned at south village and came up were comin up behind me when i got killed(the boat driver switched to turret and killed me) my 2 buddies killed the driver.
end of base attack for them.
now,after i died i spawned back at south village DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.i was just standing there wating for my buddies to walk back up the beach when all three of us got kicked-
"Kicking-ExquisiteDeth86 cant follow the rules!!"-is what i got kicked for.
how fucking vague is that?
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6525|Search Whore killing fields
I got kicked for "Invalid name" IE: Server admins dont like my name :\
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6676|UK
this i refuse to leave the pub servers, i'd choose 2-3 noob idiots over power hungry admins any day
Jo Barf Creepy
+27|6547

T0rr3nt wrote:

server 1(WOLF)

server 2(LaidBackCrew)

server 3(SSS and =OM=)

ROFL. Sucks to be you. Find a different server to play on and stop crying. Your not paying for the servers you play on, so deal with it. I'm more than sick of all the threads of people pissing and moaning about being kicked or banned. Try keeping quiet for once in your lives and suck it back. Takes more maturity than throwing temper tantrums.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6551|British Columbia, Canada
The answer to this all... The 12 year old admins are out of school for summer and have nothing better to do.
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6521|Denmizzark!!
I was in an infantry only server(is this allowed btw?)and this tard was constantly using the tank to own us so i thought id use our tank just to kill him, took the tank, drove past 20 enemy soldiers without firing, killed the tank, got perma-banned.. turns out it was the admin using the tank..
l41e
+677|6637

T0rr3nt wrote:

server 1(WOLF)

server 2(LaidBackCrew)

server 3(SSS and =OM=)

Wolf? Wolfservers #1 US? I saw you quite a few times on there before I left for BF2S EU.
BlackPlague
Banned
+16|6515
Tell me about it! Admins suck! Read my sad story;

I was in a server for oman, and I was waiting in line for the jet, and when I get the chance i run for it! Then I grab it, get inside, an admin tells me to get out, i do and i give it to him. Later on when i'm at river fortification, he bombs the HELL out of everyone, switches to the other side before we can tk him,  and then k/b's almost all of the usmc... How gay?

VERY GAY
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6616|The Netherlands
my last kick was for my ping of 1 ms too high just in the beginning =p

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard