ECH
+50|6665|Some where near you
I have played 4 matches where we didn't cap a flag yet we still won the rounds.  The only difference was that over 70% of the US side was medics.  I don't beleive too many people respawned at all.  Yet we never capped 1 flag.  I recall the mecs getting the most kills yet still lost.  Is this true and if so why don't more people become medics?  Not only will you up your score with with revive and heal you help the team by reducing deaths.
.|microphage
+4|6655|Vancouver, BC
with someone gets shot to death, they have 15sec to get revive. If you do not revive them, they die for good and that = 1 ticket loss. So having more medics is better - on city maps. But on big maps it's useless unless you're in s squad. It's also better to have diff kinds of classes around.
wahjot
+30|6607
because if the other team isnt retarded youll lose
Johnny_Quicksilver
+4|6710
nah just medic spam and you'll win :p
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6648|Quebec city, Canada
Most of the time im medic on karkand.. but sometimes I feel like shotguning some ppl in the corridors with my dao-12.. or pkm'ing arabs coming out the fence hole.. or g3'ing too is fun

sometimes we feel like adding some variety to our style of play, that is the reason
wahjot
+30|6607
a team that doesnt have an idiot driving the armor around would destroy a medic team
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6700|Middle of nowhere
the team that actually uses their armour instead of spawn raping will win the game (don't believe me? try it)
Rutnab
+15|6669
Why would you ever not spawn rape? It's more points, you still win, and its degrading to your enemies; What could be better?
Souljah
+42|6690

wahjot wrote:

because if the other team isnt retarded youll lose
no kidding. the other team must of been new to the game. i dont care how many nades you  trow unless your tank driver is real stupid he'll be able to take out 2 whole squads of medics. and if you guys didnt cap a flag, were you guys not bleeding? if you guys were bleeding the whole time and still won then yup the other team sucked. dont count on that happening alot. espcially when a high rank person comes in cause all the do is armor or air whore.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard