HG_TheTank
+2|6763

Rick_Biessman wrote:

More ashaming for me: Two of them have german flags, the other one swedish, I think.
Yeah. Then again this is not a nation based problem!

Its that stupid to play Bf2 like this, it must be kiddies who discovered the internet as their playground.
Hope, they never spam here in the forums.
It is a problem inherited through the system.
Anything that can be manipulated, will be manipulated!
While there will always be turds who manipulate it, EA/Dice have enough experiance from BF42 & BFV to know they will do this and not just add a system to simply have a system!

Z-trooper wrote:

OMG! they sure got some nerve!
some of you says as long as it dosnt affect your stats you dont mind it.. but I fell kind'a tricked.. they just slide up the ladder while 'honest' people have to ern their points by actually doing something for their things!!!
Thing is, it does. At least indirectly.
Beause due to them EA, if they even decide to do anything, will probably pull another no brainer and 'fix' it which will probably hurt the regular players more.
Seeing their earlyer 'fixes' i.e. BH is overpowered, ok we fixed it (..so now the planes are overpowerd).
ClarkVent
+0|6745

ClarkVent wrote:

One of the was this guy: http://www.bf2s.com/player/MythosGER/

Check his best round scores. Check his worst/favorite enemies. See a pattern there?
OMG!!! His score has been taken away since my last post!!! Coooooooool!!!
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6756|Denmark

ClarkVent wrote:

ClarkVent wrote:

One of the was this guy: http://www.bf2s.com/player/MythosGER/

Check his best round scores. Check his worst/favorite enemies. See a pattern there?
OMG!!! His score has been taken away since my last post!!! Coooooooool!!!
OMG! OMFG! LOL! ROFL! LMAO! HAHA!

Finally - justice prevailed

Nice to see that someone / something is doing something at EA
CarrionFSB
+0|6744
I was on the Firefight Arena 6 | Karkand 24/7 server and saw something odd. I saw a Humvee with two MEC guys blast past us, looking like they were going to the rear flag. I decided to have a look. They didn't show up. I grabbed the T-90 and decided it was hunting time.

I found the three of them playing in the swimming pool. Something obviously needs to happen. I fire into the group, managing to TK the only member of my team there right before getting killed by my actual targets. I spawn a bit closer then he did, and make it there with about 100 meters to spare. I chuck a few grenades in there to take care of the remaining two, who decide that they don't need to run once their hideout was found.

Two quick kills and a -6 to my team score later, they seem to have given up.

<EN>=1VipeR1= ( [url]http://bf2s.com/player/%3CEN%3E=1VipeR1=/[/url] ) was the one on my team padding. Sadly, the grenades blew the other two up before I could catch their names.

Well worth the loss of two points, I think.

*MAD*madape( [url]http://bf2s.com/player/*MAD*madape/[/url] ) seems to have a role, judging by his being in the server, and being vipers worst enemy with 29.

Figured I'd revive this instead of starting a new thread.

Last edited by CarrionFSB (2005-11-07 18:52:31)

Budo7
+2|6771
Takes awhile for EA to address these issue's but once they do, there is no mercy. They will reset there account.
Sadly we just have to wait. It would be nice if the padders, hackers, and cheaters, would all just stop playing. If they are doing this stuff, how can it be fun for them??
SWAMRaoulDuke
+0|6789
a few months ago me and a friend of mine we were kicking ass in a sharqi map. Scoring medals the two of us, when at once we weren't no 1, 2 , 3 anymore. so i look at the score and two guys were getting a point every second. So i keep looking at the left top of the screen to see how they do shit like this..... What i saw was: knife kill after knife kill every second one for each of them....

I thought fuck m i'd rather have real stats to show off with...
nuttydave
+-3|6743|Bristol UK
thinking about it it does effect everybody and EA/DICE should do something about it honest players will never get top global rating on karkland for example as some stat padder got a 4000+ score in one round YES one round. chances are this will effect every kit, map, vehicle and weapon so if at least 100 stat padders on each of those would mean theres NO CHANCE unless you stat pad

neither EA OR DICE will do anything would be nice if they did though wouldnt be to hard to reset peoples stats even if it was random checks or maybe if they had someone to check forums like these.

OMG i just scrolled up and saw they wiped someones stats hurrah never thought i would see it happen

Last edited by nuttydave (2005-11-08 10:02:27)

Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6756|Denmark

nuttydave wrote:

thinking about it it does effect everybody and EA/DICE should do something about it honest players will never get top global rating on karkland for example as some stat padder got a 4000+ score in one round YES one round. chances are this will effect every kit, map, vehicle and weapon so if at least 100 stat padders on each of those would mean theres NO CHANCE unless you stat pad

neither EA OR DICE will do anything would be nice if they did though wouldnt be to hard to reset peoples stats even if it was random checks or maybe if they had someone to check forums like these.

OMG i just scrolled up and saw they wiped someones stats hurrah never thought i would see it happen
Learn to read the whole post ( i dont always do so myself)

Last edited by Z-trooper (2005-11-09 05:26:57)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard