Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6705|Wilmington, DE, US

Cougar wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

[pWa]Recon wrote:

guess you have been the victim in a barracks rape then? or maybe the ass-sail-ent... hrm... now the real ass hat comes out of the closet...... just as an fyi.... barracks/billets/dorms/bays are NOT co-ed.... little to no chance of it happening, unless the victim entered into the other sex's barracks ... which is NOT allowed.... so... anything else ass hat?

~Recon
Did I say it was heterosexual rape? I know the guy on guy stuff does happen there...
LOL, the only way to know that is to participate in it.  It's don't ask don't tell nimblenuts!!
Yeah but I'm only going off what the evil liberal media told me since i'm too much of a pussy to enlist, remember?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6760|Dallas

Ikarti wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

Did I say it was heterosexual rape? I know the guy on guy stuff does happen there...
LOL, the only way to know that is to participate in it.  It's don't ask don't tell nimblenuts!!
Yeah but I'm only going off what the evil liberal media told me since i'm too much of a pussy to enlist, remember?
Strike two.
[pWa]Recon
+27|6772
cnn is not the worlds for most expert on news.... or information.

~Recon
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
I don't even watch CNN, but what are you going to tell me is reliable? Fox News?
[pWa]Recon
+27|6772
your own eyes..... that is the only reliable source, and then still question what you see.....

~Recon
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6552

GeneralDodo wrote:

Xietsu, where do you live. I hope not in the United States. Because if you do live in the U.S., wtf are you still doing here? If you don't like it, leave it, that goes for all you liberal scumbags and the rest of you that believe whatever See-BS tells you. How could you possible enjoy living in this country and be Anti-American? Just get the fuck out, seriously.
Where have I made even the slightest motion that I was dissatisfied with the US? Seriously...if you're going to whip out inane presumptions like the rest of them, you have no need posting--they take care of all that bullshit.
GeneralDodo
+5|6691
you did infact make a comment about cougar being pro american,  so fucking what? do you have something against someone that is for the U.S? then therefore, you have anti-american views.
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6552
Apparently...you don't understand the contexts in which his measures for judgment were cited as erroneous. You're a fool, go be useless somewhere else.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.

GeneralDodo wrote:

you did infact make a comment about cougar being pro american,  so fucking what? do you have something against someone that is for the U.S? then therefore, you have anti-american views.
This is called a logical fallacy.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6647|USA

Ikarti wrote:

Even though Xietsu said mean bad things about me, he's doing an excellent job of making you guys look like idiots.
Not hardly!

All he does is say, ( in a nutshell ) I am right because I said so, you are wrong because you can't understand why I am right. It is pathetic to say the least. this all he does in everyone of his ramblings. Personally I enjoy it though, reading his BS is good entertainment. reminds me of Baghdad Bob. LOL
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6671|Canberra, AUS

lowing wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

Even though Xietsu said mean bad things about me, he's doing an excellent job of making you guys look like idiots.
Not hardly!

All he does is say, ( in a nutshell ) I am right because I said so, you are wrong because you can't understand why I am right. It is pathetic to say the least. this all he does in everyone of his ramblings. Personally I enjoy it though, reading his BS is good entertainment. reminds me of Baghdad Bob. LOL
And meanwhile you have not put up a shred of worthwile argument. Go figure.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
ghettoperson
+1,943|6645

lowing wrote:

I hate to be the one to break it to ya Xietsu, but you are the only one that sees "reason" in your bullshit. I am not kidding, if this is how you act in real life you NEED to seek some sort of help because you are one crazy fucker.
Having an opinion contrary to what others believe means that need help? I don't think that being anti war is mental disease.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6833

[pWa]Recon wrote:

your own eyes..... that is the only reliable source, and then still question what you see.....

~Recon
Can you believe you have to say things like that to people who can aparently type.

What have they ever learned in life?

Its like hillary saying ( at age 56 ) I learned you can't do everything in one day!

Most of us figure that out at 7 years of age.
[pWa]Recon
+27|6772
some people just try to use big words to show how smart they are... they end up looking like a horse's ass... seeing is believing.... and only believe half of what you see until you can make a sound judgement on the facts....

thank you to all who showed 1 ounce.. just one ounce of brains in this thread.... the rest of you, who have pre-conceived notions about america and americans, go piss in your tea, and have a crumpt for me... ok.... (not bashing england... by no way shape or form, just phrase... seriously...)

people need to learn that we are all pro- OUR Country, and if you are not pro-your country... then why are you there? find somewhere else you want to live, and then be pro-that country... people will always get heated when their country gets bashed... so what have we learned here..... ? that if you make comments about someone else's country, and you don't live in that country... make them constructive comments, and not mindless comments like "american soldiers love to kill woman, and children" and "baby killers", because it shows that you are 13 years old, wearing a conflict tee-shirt, crying about the next part you need for your puter to your mommy and daddy, that is all it shows... make some comments that MAKE SENCE and then you may have the right to bash your country, because SOLDIERS FIGHT FOR THOSE RIGHTS.... maybe not in the current conflict that is going on... but take a look at history, if it was not for the soldiers of the past, you would all be nazis right now, singing hail to the furer(sp?) and then there would be no "impure" people left... and your rights.... well you whould have the right to die at a glance, the right to shut the fuck up when told to or else, the right to be blonde haired and blue eyed or else... and the right to be told to do what ever the government says for you to do.... so stfu and move on... this is a thread for adult ideas... not childish ones.

~Recon
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6552

Horseman 77 wrote:

[pWa]Recon wrote:

~Recon
Can you believe you have to say things like that to people who can aparently type.

What have they ever learned in life?

Its like hillary saying ( at age 56 ) I learned you can't do everything in one day!

Most of us figure that out at 7 years of age.
How the fuck is it that so many of you "Don't ever second guess your country!" people have such problems with comprehension? Of course she hasn't just learned this. This is merely a reference to an event which substantiated, affirmed, and greatly supported that concept (of not being able to accomplish "everything" in a single day). You act as though I show some shred that I don't show only holdings in observation. Truly, if you make any reference to me NOT making sense, or me "JUST SAYING" something is what it is, you clearly are without a proper awareness for the fact. In this thread, I have provided nothing more than objective, impartial judgment. If you can't see the actuality of this for what it really is, you're undeserving of conceptual exchange between the two of us. [pWa]Recon, if you still are inable to see that expressions of mine are made only to the degree required for complete articulation, you must settle with the fact that you are enveloped with an extreme partisan against my form of dissuasion (aggressiveness towards those firm in misconception). With acknowledgement of such, I hope you realize that insobeing, you're creating a surefootted stance contingent upon mistake. Honestly, I am without the need to spell out anything here for a second (if not third) time, as I've touched upon every of your arguments against me, even if indirectly so.

Last edited by Xietsu (2006-06-13 15:04:35)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6647|USA

Spark wrote:

lowing wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

Not hardly!

And meanwhile you have not put up a shred of worthwile argument. Go figure.
then you haven't read
Ziggy_79x
+4|6681

Ikarti wrote:

You military guys just roam around these threads and jerk each other off. Doesn't really give you much credibility.

Call me an ass. It's better than being an inbred baby killer.
Your first sentence I'll agree with because it's true. The second one is WAY out of line. Calling someone a baby killer is crossing the line in my opinion. What happened to "Innocent untill proven guilty"? And the Vets posting here do deserve some respect even though they are all arguing like a bunch of 10 year olds. I respect the Vets arguments because they HAVE been there and know that the fog of war can disorient even the most well trained mind. But even though they are biased in their opinions (which is natural for someone that has served), calling them cross burners and baby killers should be grounds for a ban.

And +1 for Horseman for throwing his obligatory Clinton refrence into another thread where it has no fucking place at all.

Last edited by Ziggy_79x (2006-06-13 15:35:59)

RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6710|US
Agreed on the "crossing the line" part.

Did you know (everyone, not just Xietsu), that people who use large words in place of simple (and accurate) ones are often considered less intelligent by those around them?  Keep that in mind.

Last edited by RAIMIUS (2006-06-13 15:38:20)

Xietsu
Banned
+50|6552

RAIMIUS wrote:

Agreed on the "crossing the line" part.

Did you know (everyone, not just Xietsu), that people who use large words in place of simple (and accurate) ones are often considered less intelligent by those around them?  Keep that in mind.
Ahh...bliss must be set deep in his hands...

So please, rewrite one of my posts in a fashion you think is "suitable" and "concise".

(READ [STUPID PEOPLE]: ALLUSION TO MY POSTS BEING AS CONCISE AS CONCEPTUAL EXPLORATION CAN ALLOW)

Last edited by Xietsu (2006-06-13 15:45:44)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6647|USA

ghettoperson wrote:

lowing wrote:

I hate to be the one to break it to ya Xietsu, but you are the only one that sees "reason" in your bullshit. I am not kidding, if this is how you act in real life you NEED to seek some sort of help because you are one crazy fucker.
Having an opinion contrary to what others believe means that need help? I don't think that being anti war is mental disease.
LOL, you actually think I said that because he is against the war??..........you need to go back re-read his posts....but but be be prepared prepared for for bullshit bullshit double double talk talk..
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6647|USA

Xietsu wrote:

[pWa]Recon wrote:

it is just me or is shitsu playing dodgeball with coug's questions???

~Recon
Unless you're having trouble understanding my posts, you'd realize the significance that Cougar's questions have. I dunno' about everyone else, but how the hell is it that 4 grunts all somehow managed to display a great inability to comprehend complex sentences beyond "Hohmohseckshooulls arR RAWNG OH MUH GAWW ITZ JUST RAWNG I MAYK MUHNEE LOOK AT ME I AM PROWD AND (AWTOMAHTICKUHLEE) REESPECKTID AND ESTEEEM'D BEEKAWZ I JOYND THUH SERVISS AND SURV'D".

(4 grunts being [come on now...you know this, you out there!] Gunslinger, Lowing, Recon, and Cougar)
Hey infamous 4...I mean 5.....sorry major spittle.........you do realize we would have been banned long ago for acting like this don't you?

Last edited by lowing (2006-06-13 17:41:14)

RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6710|US
Sometimes, I do not know whether to laugh or get angry. 

To make this a productive post:
Let the military courts deal with this.  The media will not know as much as they should in order to make a fair report.  They will also attempt to place whatever spin they desire on the whole event and its aftermath.
bruisehound
+14|6776

Xietsu wrote:

So please, rewrite one of my posts in a fashion you think is "suitable" and "concise".
Although this was directed at RAIMIUS, I think I'll take up your challenge, Xietsu.

I'm going to try to rewrite Xietsu's most recent post on this thread, which starts with the words "How the fuck is it that so many of you..." I will try to rewrite this post so that it is "suitable" and "concise." I take suitable to mean readable, because no writing can be suitable if it cannot be read.

ehem:

bruisehound rewriting Xietsu wrote:

How the fuck is it that so many of you people - who don't ever second guess their country - are dumb? Of course Hillary Clinton hasn't just learned that "you can't do everything in one day," she was just saying that she had an experience that really confirmed that for her.
Recon, you talk as if I trust my eyes. I don't think I have ever said anything to make you think that. If you think I trust my eyes, you've got it wrong. In this thread, I have written only objective, impartial judgements. If you can't see that, you are too dumb to talk to me.
If you are still too dumb to see that my writing is only as complex and difficult to read as it needs to be in order to express my ideas, then you have to realize that you are biased against my style of attacking dumb people. This bias is giving you a bad foundation for all your ideas.
Honestly, I don't even need to go over what I've already said a second, let alone a third time. I've already countered all your arguments against me, even though some of them I countered when I wasn't talking directly to you.
Xietsu, have I done well? Do you think my version is "suitable" and "concise"?
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6552

bruisehound wrote:

Xietsu wrote:

Although this was directed at RAIMIUS, I think I'll take up your challenge, Xietsu.

I'm going to try to rewrite Xietsu's most recent post on this thread, which starts with the words "How the fuck is it that so many of you..." I will try to rewrite this post so that it is "suitable" and "concise." I take suitable to mean readable, because no writing can be suitable if it cannot be read.

ehem:

bruisehound rewriting Xietsu wrote:

How the fuck is it that so many of you people - who don't ever second guess their country - are dumb? Of course Hillary Clinton hasn't just learned that "you can't do everything in one day," she was just saying that she had an experience that really confirmed that for her.
Recon, you talk as if I trust my eyes. I don't think I have ever said anything to make you think that. If you think I trust my eyes, you've got it wrong. In this thread, I have written only objective, impartial judgements. If you can't see that, you are too dumb to talk to me.
If you are still too dumb to see that my writing is only as complex and difficult to read as it needs to be in order to express my ideas, then you have to realize that you are biased against my style of attacking dumb people. This bias is giving you a bad foundation for all your ideas.
Honestly, I don't even need to go over what I've already said a second, let alone a third time. I've already countered all your arguments against me, even though some of them I countered when I wasn't talking directly to you.
Xietsu, have I done well? Do you think my version is "suitable" and "concise"?
No, you need to add "you talk as if I don't 'trust my eyes'". But regardless, "trusting my eyes" isn't necessarily the intended reference. It's merely an allegiance to the observable as it relates to foundings in the logical, rational, and reasonable (i.e. analytical synthesis of a collective set of ideas, if not just one). It's a "workable" rewriting, but dumbed down as to remove the extreme accuracy and precision it normally had (thus, I think you've failed a tad at making a succinct revision).

Anyways, you should've made the conversion to all my posts made. That way, some of these fucks might have an idea of my general message, even though it wouldn't be completely true to face. I'll comment on them all if you're willing, lol.

(P.S. You misspelled ahem! )

Last edited by Xietsu (2006-06-13 17:59:27)

Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6833
What happened here, Did school let out for the Summer already ?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard