Total: 100
M_Harrower
Will code HTML for food
+114|6590

My_pet_squirrel wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

My_pet_squirrel wrote:

no then there will be more jet whores
you think so? even if you could only carry a pistol?
no one would use the kit anyways
Then (if you spawn with the pilot kit) they wouldn't be able to fly the jets. I don't see how that would produce more jet whores.

If you drop your kit as soon as you enter the vehicle, you'd have no choice as to whether you fly with a kit.

Last edited by M_Harrower (2006-06-13 15:14:53)

nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6643|The Netherlands
and then 10 peeps whit the pilote class and 2 jet het and wat now? let the pilote tk us or we tk someone for a kit
no this would be CRAP
irok100
+114|6665
OKAY people are obviously very confused... this is simply to prevent pilots from getting experts while in a plane/helo ... and to prevent the noobs who use planes and attack helos as mere transport in order to snipe or C4 an enemy base. This is a very sound idea... and would make the game a little bit better
BMF-Nichman
+6|6553
while we are at it lets make a car kit, a tank kit, a heli kit, and a boat kit... or play cs:s if you  want infantry only
Impaqt
+37|6654|Chicago, Il

First_and_Only wrote:

yes but it would also stop people from spawning with the m95 and just shooting each other in the face till some 1 can take off this is a awsome idea i say piolet kits can only use aircraft and choppers and then only engineers could use tanks
Doubt it, they would just Snipe you out of the cockpit then take your kit....
SiMSaM16
+48|6709|United States of America
Why dont they just make the M1 Abrams like they are in real life so they lock onto targets and have a 90% accuracy.

They could also just make every aspect of the game more real so everyone would be happy.

Whats wrong with good pilots getting their expert infantry badges? All of the chopper and jet medals and badges are a lot harder to get then the infantry ones so give us pilots some credit.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6553|Search Whore killing fields
They should make it so you can only enter a plane with a pilot kit
Turtle
+7|6773|Boulder, CO

My_pet_squirrel wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

My_pet_squirrel wrote:

no then there will be more jet whores
you think so? even if you could only carry a pistol?
no one would use the kit anyways
You're forced to use the kit, that's the point of the post.
It would never fly. So you can't get your combat badges in a jet? Go armor whore on kark. It would suck if you had an "Armor kit".
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6566|CH/BR - in UK

I laughed a lot when I read the title of this thread, but I've calmed down after reading the two pages of confusion and commotion about this. I personally think it's a great idea, it's great for preventing people from getting badges with almost no effort. I admit, if you're a good pilot, you deserve an award, but that's what the plane badges and ribbons are for. We work hard for the infantry badges (admitted, I have no expert yet, due to lack of time) and we expect you to do the same.
TrueArchon
Enemy Sniper..." *BOOM* "Nevermind... got him...
+61|6610|Las Vegas, NV USA

irok100 wrote:

OKAY people are obviously very confused... this is simply to prevent pilots from getting experts while in a plane/helo ... and to prevent the noobs who use planes and attack helos as mere transport in order to snipe or C4 an enemy base. This is a very sound idea... and would make the game a little bit better
This would be the best reason for having a pilot kit.

I think that they should be given a pistol, knife, medpacs, no body armor, and possibly some grenades.  That's it.

It's funny, because about a week ago, I was talking to a friend, and I happened to mention that there should be a pilot kit, and only officers should be able to use it.  Almost like an unlock.

But hey, it could also be a Driver/Pilot kit, that is required to fly planes, choppers, or drive armor.  Give them an MP5 too!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard