[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6773|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL
'grats! Sounds like a good deal and a great bike...

I'm a little to, um, mature for a 600. I need at least 1k to support my growing, um, success...

Next spring I'm in the mood for an SV1000S, but I really like the copper color they had a couple of years ago...maybe I can save some change and get a used one. :-)

I just bought THIS as my divorce present:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/MacDalund/FAST018.jpg

Not as cool as the bike, but it's 0-60 (100 KpH for our non-US friends) in 6.3 (as measured by Road and Track) as well as it's handling make me happy until the Spring. :-) Oh, and with every option except SatNav, it is awfully comfy when I'm autocrossing.

Oh, and it has a backseat to accomodate my beautiful, wonderful little girls. :-)

EDIT: This is NOT my car...mine has ACE Klassic 18x8.5 wheels...much prettier, IMHO

Last edited by [1stSSF]=Nuka= (2006-06-08 21:51:51)

NB-CO-DELTA-COMMAND
+6|6675
Rice burner. Harleys own you....
Hyper
Banned
+154|6773

Cohammer wrote:

way to buy a penis extender
dont be jelous, makes you look like a little girl.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6711|UK

NZWAR wrote:

nice, wish i had me one of those
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6654|Finland

I'll race ya!

https://www.mespakka.net/mopo/pappatunturi.jpg
I need around tree fiddy.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6581|Hungary
Wow nice bikes !!!
I only got a Scooter Muhahhahahah
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6761|The Hague, Netherlands

Nice bike bro, but i would have gone for a Kawasaki Ninja or Suzuki Hayabusa
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6580|Oslo, Norway
I got a pocket bike! But with a flat tire:-\ Don't know where to find a simular tire!
leesupport
+39|6705
sweet bike man wish i had one....i plan on buying one soon:D
manitobapaintballa
+32|6641

Cohammer wrote:

lol nice gay joke, i see no need for a extremmly dangerous motorcycle, "LOOK AT ME I CAN GO FAST!!!" now thats gay
it his money if he want to drive right (faster the better) let him he not hurting you
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6798

skizzz wrote:

Cohammer wrote:

Im happily married with 2 children so no need for a penis extender thanks for implying your sexual frustrations, on a internet forum.
AHHH OWNED!
sundiver
+3|6590|Somerset, England
Thats a nice looking bike man..one piece of advise though don't ever take your wife out for a nice ride,forget she's there,take it up to 120 round the ring road thinking "the wind sounds just like screaming" or you'll still be regretting it 5 years later.lol
KO
Banned
+31|6566|New Jersey
please dont go ben worthlessberger on me and wear ur helmet! haha

Last edited by KO (2006-06-13 15:04:38)

Badcomp
+2|6811|U.S.

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Nice bike bro, but i would have gone for a Kawasaki Ninja or Suzuki Hayabusa
Well I am sure they would want to find SOMETHING left of him if he had a Hayabusa!

I had a Ducati Monster S4R all of a month before I was forced to sell it.  Need to get one again. I barely got a chance to ride the thing.
cablecopulate
+449|6760|Massachusetts.
Wow, for a second I almost thought I was on a BF2 forum.
Rev0
+6|6677
it's a nice bike and all but id rather have gone with a R6 don't have as I'm 16 but i will soon
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6690

THA wrote:

top speed i hit is about 255kph on a short straight.
How long was that run?  On the open highway?  Back in the days, I've taken my car (3000GT) to about 145MPH for a few miles before it started to "fly".  Awesome feeling though.
Cursed You
+64|6610|Idaho

NemeSiS-Factor wrote:

skizzz wrote:

Cohammer wrote:

Im happily married with 2 children so no need for a penis extender thanks for implying your sexual frustrations, on a internet forum.
This one is a mid-life crisis.  Anyway, nice bike.  Although I don't prefer the ones with the full panelings.  I like the new VTX hondas.
haha 2 kids is a crisis.

Nice bike though.  I prefer kind of the Harley scene (pre 100th anniversary Night Trains) but Im not here to force my beliefs on you.

Dont do anything stupid on it now.
KingLou
Banned
+79|6647|Las Vegas

Cohammer wrote:

Way to air out your cyber-gyna, and stretch your e-labia.

KiL
Boots
+17|6562|PA
Nice man.  I'm thinking about getting a bike this summer for primary trasnportation... but the only thing is you can only carry yourself/a passenger ( no luggage - I go to college) and I live in PA - snow/rain/winters
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6600|Florida
Nice bike, one of my friends just bought the same bike but an '06
Reciprocity
+721|6603|the dank(super) side of Oregon
nice bike.  it'g good to be comfortable but always be cautious and safe.  everyone out there either doesn't see you or is doing something stupid in an attempt to kill you.
alpinestar
+304|6619|New York City baby.
yamaha r1 04 I wanted to get a gixxer but yamie is too sweet and its my second one, never liked yoshimura pipes though you should get some acrapovic or even micron sounds nicer (deeper) good luck
https://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7097/481164967l9bo.jpg

Last edited by alpinestar (2006-06-13 20:05:11)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6552|Global Command
I recommend ditching the street bike and buying one of these as they are much safer.
https://img296.imageshack.us/img296/1852/greenbike9he.jpg
CrazeD
+368|6695|Maine
Nice Gixxer man.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard