acidkiller187
+123|6646
If your Cuntry tells you because of religion you have to strap 40 pounds of explosives around you and go FSU would you be able to do that Hell No I wount   Think about it
Like these people in Iraq Most of them Go on Jihad missions blows them selfs up sometimes not even killing or injuring anybody, what was there mission for than?

They say that it is Gods will but what does He say about commiting suicide? You go to hell you burn like a mother @!#$ er Anyway would you have the Balls or the Brains when this disition is put into your hands? Would you be Kamakazi Pilot for your Country? [In a Jeep Or on Foot that is]
RobinHood
+21|6559|DUBLIN, IRELAND
I wouldnt do it.
I'd take my chances with a rifle instead
CameronPoe
+2,925|6571

acidkiller187 wrote:

If your Cuntry tells you because of religion you have to strap 40 pounds of explosives around you and go FSU would you be able to do that Hell No I wount   Think about it
Like these people in Iraq Most of them Go on Jihad missions blows them selfs up sometimes not even killing or injuring anybody, what was there mission for than?

They say that it is Gods will but what does He say about commiting suicide? You go to hell you burn like a mother @!#$ er Anyway would you have the Balls or the Brains when this disition is put into your hands? Would you be Kamakazi Pilot for your Country? [In a Jeep Or on Foot that is]
Anyone who goes kamikaze for their country is an idiot. The preservation of one's own life must come above all else because after that - that's it, finito, you're nothing more than wormfood, and in a years time all you'll be is a conversation piece around anniversary time.

PS Nowhere in the Q'uran does it tell anyone to strap explosives to themselves or explicitly state that killing infidels wins you favour with allah. Extremist imams twist the language in it to legitimise and incite these kind of acts. The same way the pope twisted words in the bible and the church in order to drive medieval europe into 'holy' crusades in Palestine. Jesus Christ NEVER promoted violence - turning the other cheek was his motto and loving thy neighbour as thyself.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-06-13 07:46:11)

Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6671|United States of America

acidkiller187 wrote:

Actually there are not that many that go around suicide bombing.  In Palestine they were sending out retarded kids, girls, and other people under the agreement that they would pay their families money after they blew themselves up.  These people were suicidal and very poor, they mainly saw it as a way to help their families and get out of a shit life.

In Iraq they have been caught holding peoples families hostage and sending a family member out in a suicide car under the threat of Beheading their family if they don't carry out the mission.

Yes, there are many that are just religious pawns that want thier happily ever after complete with virgins, but these are the poor, uneducated, stupid, miserable people that don't value their lives anyway and can't get laid.

To answer your question though, I have enough brains I could kill many more with multiple none suicide missions.  But if Islamics were in the US to make us live under Islamic law I would do anything to stop it and protect my family.
BMF-Nichman
+6|6553

CameronPoe wrote:

acidkiller187 wrote:

Anyone who goes kamikaze for their country is an idiot. The preservation of one's own life must come above all else because after that - that's it, finito, you're nothing more than wormfood, and in a years time all you'll be is a conversation piece around anniversary time.

PS Nowhere in the Q'uran does it tell anyone to strap explosives to themselves or explicitly state that killing infidels wins you favour with allah. Extremist imams twist the language in it to legitimise and incite these kind of acts. The same way the pope twisted words in the bible and the church in order to drive medieval europe into 'holy' crusades in Palestine. Jesus Christ NEVER promoted violence - turning the other cheek was his motto and loving thy neighbour as thyself.
if i had the ability to give you karma i would... very well put most people are too ignorant to understand what your saying
Pop To Ster
Philosiraptor
+45|6548|Edmonds, WA
+1 for Cameron...but i gotta wait a few hours to get my 10 katma points to give=/
Rosse_modest
+76|6792|Antwerp, Flanders

acidkiller187 wrote:

what was there mission for than?
Simple. To have sex with a harem of underage virgins for all eternity.

Like some1 said before, I'd rather take my chances with an assault rifle. Or a pitchfork, for that matter.
acidkiller187
+123|6646

Major_Spittle wrote:

acidkiller187 wrote:

Actually there are not that many that go around suicide bombing.  In Palestine they were sending out retarded kids, girls, and other people under the agreement that they would pay their families money after they blew themselves up.  These people were suicidal and very poor, they mainly saw it as a way to help their families and get out of a shit life.

In Iraq they have been caught holding peoples families hostage and sending a family member out in a suicide car under the threat of Beheading their family if they don't carry out the mission.

Yes, there are many that are just religious pawns that want thier happily ever after complete with virgins, but these are the poor, uneducated, stupid, miserable people that don't value their lives anyway and can't get laid.

To answer your question though, I have enough brains I could kill many more with multiple none suicide missions.  But if Islamics were in the US to make us live under Islamic law I would do anything to stop it and protect my family.
I like what you said! Makes sense good answer! xD

Last edited by acidkiller187 (2006-06-13 09:50:12)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6660
not all suicide bombers listen to imams
BVC
+325|6711
Some of them WANT to do it, they're brainwashed...think of the KDR a successful suicide bomber has, that could be 10 infidels of the great satan gone in a flash, and thats 10 less infidels to rape and torture their families, they get to become Martyrs and get a whole shitload of brownie points from Allah.  Thats the sort of stuff I imagine they'd be thinking.  You have to remember, their way of thinking is radically different to ours, almost alien.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6644|IRELAND

Not all these people are not crazy. Its easy to paint them as so. The all are deeply religious and misguided at the core. It takes something very powerful to drive someone to take their own life and the lives of others. Our western Media and Governments lay it on heavy with the Martyrdom, 400 virgins, kill all infidel speal.  And lay it on easy with the suffering and pain that leads these ordinary people into the hands and influence of the people who strap bombs to them.
True "not all suicide bombers listen to imams", they also listen to the need for vengeance in their hearts.

Last edited by JahManRed (2006-06-13 14:17:20)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard