cat4ever
+69|6760|CATALONIA
Well, today I was playing in a 16 man server infantry only strike at karkand. All was good till me and my team got to the hotel.

A noob called " Methaknight7 " was camping like a fool under the hotel, but nobody could start a kick vote against him. We told him to stop but he didn't, HOW CAN I REPORT HIM?

He also told their teammates to get out of his firing, because he team killed 2 or 3 of them.

Some screen-shots:

The first one

The second one

The third one

And the last one

I hope someone can tell me how to report him!

Thanks for all and sorry for my bad English!

cat4ever
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6739|St. Andrews / Oslo

You are the n00b, playing on infantry only servers whick are NOT allowed!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
cat4ever
+69|6760|CATALONIA

Jenspm wrote:

You are the n00b, playing on infantry only servers whick are NOT allowed!
Aren't they allowed?
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6567
I dont see any evidence there that shows him using the glitch!!

GL Andy
cat4ever
+69|6760|CATALONIA

c4_he_was_famous wrote:

I dont see any evidence there that shows him using the glitch!!

GL Andy
Really? look at what he is saying and look the pictures again.

P.S did you look at the minimap?
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6553|Doncaster, UK
He's got you pretty much bang to rights there. How can you complain about someone exploiting a glitch when you were breaking the ROE.

Chances are he was doing it cos he knew nobody would be stupid enough to shop him and shop themselves into the bargain... except you of course.

Report him to bf2rankedservers.com and gamble as to whether you'll get wiped at the same time.

And then stop going on them servers and padding you MORON!

Doc
Static-nl
+14|6563
i have to agree with C4.

you have to get shots from atleast 2 angles wih show him in side the building.

this is best done by someone on his team.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6758|Chicago.
Other than the "questionable" dialogue recorded in the screenies, there is no actual evidence of the player being inside the hotel. For all we know, the guy could be laying prone and firing down the hallway, even though his buddies are there.

You don't have enough evidence to report him.

Oh, and infantry only servers are not allowed for ranked. Its the same as a K/P server.
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6567
all he says is "get out of my firing"...which means ppl wer running in his way not necessarily him using the glitch....and the minimap shows an enemy that looks like he is in the building but he may be very close or on top of it...it is possible to do that without c4 flying! sooo i still cant see concrete evidence!

GL Andy
cat4ever
+69|6760|CATALONIA

BigmacK192 wrote:

Other than the "questionable" dialogue recorded in the screenies, there is no actual evidence of the player being inside the hotel. For all we know, the guy could be laying prone and firing down the hallway, even though his buddies are there.

Oh, and infantry only servers are not allowed for ranked. Its the same as a K/P server.
Ok ok, i didn't know that infantry servers weren't allowed!
cat4ever
+69|6760|CATALONIA

c4_he_was_famous wrote:

all he says is "get out of my firing"...which means ppl wer running in his way not necessarily him using the glitch....and the minimap shows an enemy that looks like he is in the building but he may be very close or on top of it...it is possible to do that without c4 flying! sooo i still cant see concrete evidence!

GL Andy
c4 flying was impossible team fire was on!
Viper38
+118|6677
unfortunately everyone is right and whilst I have no doubt the guy was glitching your pictures just aren't up to scratch
cat4ever
+69|6760|CATALONIA

Viper38 wrote:

unfortunately everyone is right and whilst I have no doubt the guy was glitching your pictures just aren't up to scratch
Well, if you mean...
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6567

cat4ever wrote:

c4_he_was_famous wrote:

it is possible to do that without c4 flying

GL Andy
cat4ever
+69|6760|CATALONIA

c4_he_was_famous wrote:

cat4ever wrote:

c4_he_was_famous wrote:

it is possible to do that without c4 flying

GL Andy
I didn't read it good enough, as I said my English is bad
kR4MR
3 Tours Of 'Nam And All I Got Was This Lousy Forum
+3|6744|Aus
Honestly does anyone care anymore. Back in january I got accused of wall-hacking, I didn't have a clue what they meant, I climbed out onto a thin ledge on the hotel because it gave me a good shot at one of the spawns there, while allowing me to cap the flag, this got idiots watching my clan tag for hacking, just lately 2 new recruits and 2 older members were caught wall-hacking and were forced to leave the clan, I fear that their mistake was as simple as mine, but due to the recent hype, they copped the worst possible consequences.
Ronan_UK
+4|6550
Whats the bug??
twood375
+16|6655|Washington, D.C.
The bug abuses the vehicle drop function to get inside the hotel on karkand. Please stop making these threads, everyone already hates glitches, but the best thing to do is just let people be fags until the next patch is released. Complaining will not make them put one out faster.
SiMSaM16
+48|6700|United States of America
Ive never seen this Karkand bug used before..
Cheddarmuff
+21|6659
Unfortunately no evidence in your screen shots...

I take people who glitch/take advantage of loopholes (happened to me the other day...just stay away from hotel).
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6661|Westminster, Colorado
www.bfroe.com to report him if you still feel up to it.
risson
+17|6774|Wisconsin
Look up his id in on the main page, get his PID and add him to your favorites.  You can then see when he is on, where he is playing and so on.  So the next time, if he's using the glitch, join his team, grab some screen shots of him using it and report him...

or

Say eff it, go and have fun playing BF2...  He'll eventually get caught if he's doing it alot...

BTW...  How can you tell that it's an infantry only server?

RiSSoN

Nevermind.. I re-read his inital post and found where he mentioned it..

Last edited by risson (2006-06-14 12:45:56)

Wraith
+30|6586

cat4ever wrote:

BigmacK192 wrote:

Ok ok, i didn't know that infantry servers weren't allowed!
As I understand it, if all players on a server agree to go infantry only (or even K/P only), EA coinsider that to be a player choice.  However, if an admin were to try and enforce it, they would be in breach of the ROE.  So it's perfectly legit to go on a "K/P server", hop in a tank and mow the enemy down

Please note tht this is just what I've read in other threads, so if the information is wrong, please feel free to correct me (but I would prefer it if you did it politely )

Wraith
red_chaos
+0|6812|San Diego, CA
heres the way you prove it

[img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f348/redprime/bf2/screen003.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f348/redprime/bf2/screen001.png[/img]
germanGIANT
+0|6545
i heard they also stole christmas....... the bastards!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard