Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6752|The Hague, Holland
That guy is a good aim. I always wait till the target is stationary (or alsmost stationary). But this guy just blasted em. Nice work!

*ps* after watching this vid I wanna play sniper again

Last edited by Sgt.Gh0st (2005-11-07 06:43:19)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6716|The United Center
i'll give him credit, he's a good sniper.  he knows where and when to shoot, and as a sniper, those are the only things that matter, obviously.

but i could make a video of my absolute best kills and it would impress.  i think anyone who has been playing the game for a while could do the same.  i'm somewhat impressed, but it's obvious that some of those are set up.
dshak
+4|6783
i don't buy the 'plane crashing into plane' theory.... it almost looks like he shoots it on the incline, and if it was hit by another plane why would he get the kill? or does he because he was the last one to damage it? I don't know how that works.

I don't see another plane, just the one F15 appears to completely explode to pieces. probably more likely they shot the unholy hell out of it so it was down to like a single bar or something.
Turtle
+7|6727|Boulder, CO
He's a good sniper. And so modest...
I really don't understand how he killed a blackhawk full on health (it had to be since it just left the helipad) with one sniper round... that's just a little messed up. I've shot the tops of BH's before with weapons that do more dmg than the m95 i.e. SRAW and they don't auto explode. I have no idea how he got those particular kills and I doubt he does either. It sure does make him look cool tho...
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6740|AUS, Canberra

dshak wrote:

i don't buy the 'plane crashing into plane' theory.... it almost looks like he shoots it on the incline, and if it was hit by another plane why would he get the kill? or does he because he was the last one to damage it? I don't know how that works.

I don't see another plane, just the one F15 appears to completely explode to pieces. probably more likely they shot the unholy hell out of it so it was down to like a single bar or something.
the other plane comes from the right of screen and you can see the busted ass shell fall in the back ground.
+0|6718
Question, what did u use to record this?

Battlerecorder or another program like FRAPS for example?
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803

34766 wrote:

It's not my video. it's something I found when searching for real videos of the M95 being fired. But I'm pretty sure he used fraps.

and Dshak- there is a seconds plane.. watch closely.
Kelesh
+0|6715
About the helicopter, if it's taking off from the enemy helipad it doesn't heal.
nuttydave
+-3|6715|Bristol UK
server settings or MOD me thinks no way that rifle can take down any vehicle unless its really badly damaged but you should notice he is killing the same guy most of the time also i tried hitting vehicles in different places does about 2-4 bars damage at most depending on range and where you hit of cousre you cant blow up heavy armour or do any damage to heavy armour

Last edited by nuttydave (2005-11-08 01:04:11)

GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6732

This video got me hooked on sniping again. I've been playing non-stop today. I am now finally able to hit moving targets, both near and far, and take out enemies at extreme long ranges. Thank god for this post.

BTW, I also spent my entire supply of M95 bullets hitting a tank that was sort of smoking. I am glad to report that i was unable to take it out even after 30 bullets (or whatever amount I have) so that you don't spend your time doing the same.
SWAMRaoulDuke
+0|6761
still it the guy is pretty good isn't he......
+0|6718
i read somewhere, i think in the bf2 manual, that the tanks have reflective armor.... So you might have just been hitting it in the wrong spot and the bullets  were flinging off at your teamates..lol

Yea... and i quote "Be careful when you fire at an enemy tank.  Tanks now have reflective armor, so if you fire a round at an enemy tank at the wrong angle it might ricochet off and hit a nearby teamate."

i never knew this up until like 2 days ago when i finally read the manual...haha
maybe thats why i always loose in tank duels, even when i get the first shot on the guy....

Where should i try and land the tank shell on another tank? (turret, tracks, gunner, right down the other tanks stinkin barrel?)

Last edited by 34766 (2005-11-08 08:08:18)

Turtle
+7|6727|Boulder, CO

Kelesh wrote:

About the helicopter, if it's taking off from the enemy helipad it doesn't heal.
He was parachuting down to spawn rape the airfield on Operation Clean Sweep, that was the american airfield and it was a blackhawk that was either full or full enough not to show any signs of damage. Either way, one sniper round does not kill a blackhawk, full health, half health, 1/4 health...
Kelesh
+0|6715
True.
Umbra Acciptris
+1|6725
I've made a jeep smoke before it passed me (2 M95 shots to the windows), but never actualy destroyed one that was not smoking before hand with the M95.  That in itself would be a good thing to keep in mind if you on average had time to see it was smoking, aim, and fire to kill it.  Yet they are usualy half way gone by the time you realize it is smoking.
-[DaProClan]-NKI
+0|6743|Deutschland
It's a great video!!! He is a pretty good sniper, i want to see his stats...

Now i know, i should try to play more as sniper. But i played mostly as sniper.

Last edited by -[DaProClan]-NKI (2005-11-09 12:39:14)

liphy
+0|6720|Indiana, USA

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

34766 wrote:

It's not my video. it's something I found when searching for real videos of the M95 being fired. But I'm pretty sure he used fraps.

and Dshak- there is a seconds plane.. watch closely.
I've tried looking for video of the M95 too... All i managed to find was a USMC M82 demo. Still pretty sweet.
http://www.biggerhammer.net/barrett/video/
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6733

Turtle wrote:

Kelesh wrote:

He was parachuting down to spawn rape the airfield on Operation Clean Sweep, that was the american airfield and it was a blackhawk that was either full or full enough not to show any signs of damage. Either way, one sniper round does not kill a blackhawk, full health, half health, 1/4 health...
if you go frame by frame you see it hit the tree a couple frames after he shoots it, and that registers as a kill for BF2.
Monchhichi
+0|6797
I think this is fake. The guys know each other  and created this video. Look at his stats: http://bf2s.com/player/GODVO2MAX/ . He is the worst enemy of mrcheesef150 (78) death???????
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6807|Finland

Monchhichi wrote:

I think this is fake. The guys know each other  and created this video. Look at his stats: http://bf2s.com/player/GODVO2MAX/ . He is the worst enemy of mrcheesef150 (78) death???????
Oh, hes a stat padder also... respect went down by 100 points. Check out his knife stats...
Maj.Do
+85|6721|good old CA
i c
MurrayP
PKM Assasin
+0|6778|USA, IL
WOW, when I play BF2 and I fire my M95 it bucks like crazy and puts away the scope.... his stays out..... I can't believe im the only one to notice this!!! >>HAXOR<<

Also some insight into the wierd kills is -- that when something is on fire the last guy to hit it (With ANYTHING) gets the kill. >>IE: the last thing to shoot the chopper, boat, jet or humvee before it dies gets the kill<<

Also some unknown explinations of his one-shot of the humvee is probally another glitch or he was running a cheat in an unranked server with allowable unlocks. (Even though im not sure if this is possible?)

Funny how he denys hacking at the end.... blowing up vehicles and killing people with no recoil is not that hard.... and has nothing to do with skill, but possibly <<HacKS>> and <<definatly good timing>>
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6740|AUS, Canberra

MurrayP wrote:

WOW, when I play BF2 and I fire my M95 it bucks like crazy and puts away the scope.... his stays out..... I can't believe im the only one to notice this!!! >>HAXOR<<

Also some insight into the wierd kills is -- that when something is on fire the last guy to hit it (With ANYTHING) gets the kill. >>IE: the last thing to shoot the chopper, boat, jet or humvee before it dies gets the kill<<

Also some unknown explinations of his one-shot of the humvee is probally another glitch or he was running a cheat in an unranked server with allowable unlocks. (Even though im not sure if this is possible?)

Funny how he denys hacking at the end.... blowing up vehicles and killing people with no recoil is not that hard.... and has nothing to do with skill, but possibly <<HacKS>> and <<definatly good timing>>
if you hold down the fire button it stays scoped in, and the only explenation realy is that all the vehicle are just about dead anyway.

i just went onto a server with m95 and blew up al the same things as him
even though the jet was just taking off the person flying would have been mec so thats why it didnt heal while on runway

Last edited by the_heart_attack (2005-11-09 19:08:07)

Koss
+6|6725|U.S.

MurrayP wrote:

Actually you can easily stay in the scope of a sniper rifle or the AT rocket but holding down the fire button.

Edit :oops guess i read to slow and you beat me...

Last edited by Koss (2005-11-09 19:03:33)

unforgiven5150
+0|6749|Phoenix, AZ
You know what my fav part was? There was no bunny hopping BS with him or any of his kills. Such a rare sight to see these days...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard