??
+32|6626
Offical BF2S snipers squad??? should u start one?
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6777|Chicago.
If one is formed, I'm in.
??
+32|6626
Bigmack are you M95 M24 or L96?? im M24 but i just unlocked L96
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6788

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

All I get is sound...no picture.
Works fine for me.
No DivX installed?How do you watch p0rn then?
Does it work for anyone else?
KingMchris
+12|6569|London
Yeah i'm up for it
ATC
+58|6771|...
I. Am. In. W00t
??
+32|6626
M24 Ftw!!!!! ill challenge anyone any server it can be on ranked and we can hunt eachother on a 64 man ranked i really want to play frozensmoke

Last edited by ?? (2006-06-12 18:39:32)

Cohammer
+61|6565
i just recently started playing sniper after getting the L96, all shots are headshots, because i take the time to aim, tank gunners get owned so fast. i wish somehow u could kill the driver of the tank. and medics that try to rev get picked off fast too
ATC
+58|6771|...
lol crabman we posted at the same second.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6788

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Who gets the bunny hoping award from the last match?  Because a lot of you were hoping around like a rabbit on coke.
Click here to watch rabbits on coke
Ok.  I got it to work.  LOL.  that is funny as hell.
??
+32|6626
i got 1,355kills with sniper rifle and an accuracy of 40.17% thats close to fr0zensm0kes i want to dual him so bad
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6814|Barrie Ontario
i have around that

I got 2,152 with a 47% accuracy

Last edited by ShellShock.PwN (2006-06-12 19:28:26)

ODUsniper
+2|6556|U.S.
I wanna join the sniper group
cmsgt_one_shot
+5|6670|USA
whats that code to get that sniper pic under your sig?
masculata
+24|6703|45° 30',North by 73° 35',West
Sounds like fun and would like to hookup with some fellow snipers. Might be fun to hit a server en mas and see if a squad or two of snipers can win some rounds.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6725

Anyone providing tutorials? Heh, I suck at leading and judging bullet drops.. and long distance shots, and fiding the right spot to snipe unnoticed...
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6653|Los Angeles, California, US.
K, I'm Interested, I dont know what else to say.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Entertayner
+826|6597

K, how many things have i gotta answer?! bleedin hell!

@ dareja, nothing else to say! just say ur in and ill add u on xfire and lets get goin

@ rsp, yes I'm about to start on one and might even try and convince ss to do a long range one lol!

@ masculata, thats the general jist of it, also to meet up by chance... we were on a server yesterday [towelly n me] and chillin&killin was randomly on the same server as well and some other people aswell, it was all kool randomly meeting.  And we have been getting best squad most times we have all played together so errr yeah....

@ ??, do you have some kind of fetish for fr0zensm0ke? if you want a battle then I'll take you up on your offer...

@ cmsgt_one_shot, try page 3 or 4 in this thread

@ ?? first post, yes thats exactly what this is!

So friday seems good for most people, if you cant make it then please tell me and also tell me if you can so we can get some ideas of numbers etc...
masculata
+24|6703|45° 30',North by 73° 35',West
I'm on the East Cost, Montreal to be exact and my work hours and kinda a shitty 3pm till Midnight. I start playing at like 1/1:30. So.. hope I can fit into some sched when peeps are playn.

No doubt you guys were gettin best squad most rounds, sorry I missed all the head hunt'n fun.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6717|Tampa Bay Florida
My xfire = strain1944

Please add me if you see this post
Entertayner
+826|6597

I've added you spearhead and masculata what kinda times would you be on GMT?
??
+32|6626
I want to join if i wasnt already added
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6720|Brunei Darussalam

Xfire=janispetke
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6814|Barrie Ontario
When we go into servers to play we gotta find a server that is close to to the coast. I was playing with Entertainer and towelly on a server in Norway, i didnt lag that much for haveing a 150 ping but when the round started it kicked me for high ping. So we gotta find a server in like britian or england, something close to the coast.
Entertayner
+826|6597

We have the DMZ bedlam server which is all set up for us so can people populate it up please

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard