j3ster
+3|6714
My opinion is that they should have nursed him back to full health. Taken him to a room, sat him down on a chair, left him on his own for a few minutes then let the relatives of all the people he murdered into the room and left them to it for as long as it takes.

nuff said.
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6558

j3ster wrote:

My opinion is that they should have nursed him back to full health. Taken him to a room, sat him down on a chair, left him on his own for a few minutes then let the relatives of all the people he murdered into the room and left them to it for as long as it takes.

nuff said.
Not a good idea. I suspect that some aggressive acts of retribution would definitely be made.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6691|Tampa Bay Florida

Xietsu wrote:

j3ster wrote:

nuff said.
Not a good idea. I suspect that some aggressive acts of retribution would definitely be made.
That was his point, I think.  But that's not the way America does things.
Souls
+14|6664|Garden City, KS. USA
I don't think they beat him....read what the BBC said

Once the target had been identified, two F-16 jets were dispatched towards the small house in a palm grove 8km (five miles) north of the town of Baquba.

The lead aircraft dropped a 500lb bomb, and then the aircraft returned for another run, dropping a second, similar bomb.

"Following this strike Iraqi security forces, specifically Iraqi police, responded to that location, they were the first ones to arrive on the scene," Gen Caldwell said.

They were followed "very shortly thereafter" by US ground forces.

In his first press briefing on Thursday, Gen Caldwell said US troops found six dead bodies, including the main target.

But on Friday, he said he had since been told that Zarqawi was still alive for some time after the bombing.

"Zarqawi in fact did survive the air strike," he said, and was put on a stretcher by Iraqi police.

When US forces arrived they started examining him.

"He obviously had some kind of visual recognition of who they were because he attempted to roll off the stretcher, as I am told, and get away, realising it was US military," Caldwell said.

He said everybody around resecured him to the stretcher, "but he died immediately thereafter".

He had mumbled, but gave up no information before he died, he said.

On Thursday he said the six bodies included a child, but on Friday he said his information had changed. There were three dead men, three dead women, and no children.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5060468.stm
JaMDuDe
+69|6779
This is the kind of news europeans get about the war. The marines beat him to death. When really there were no marines there and they tried to save him for 20 minutes before he died from internal damage by the bomb blast.
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6684|Stillwater, Ok
LOL so true no wonder europeans dont know a (*&$%&(* thing about this war.
bigp66
+63|6550|memphfrica-memphis,TN

Vintageologist wrote:

For the German Speakers: http://www.gmx.net/de/themen/nachrichte … T49ms.html

Summary:

British "Observer" and "Sunday Times" report that supposed eyewitnesses have told them that Zarqawi didn't die directly after the airstrike, but was beaten by the Marines who found him wounded until he was dead.
U.S. Military officials confirmed, that Zarqawi wasn't dead yet after the F16 bombing.

Aww... poor terrorist. Maybe you have your number of virgins in heaven now you great martyr... haha
who cares
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6558

JaMDuDe wrote:

This is the kind of news europeans get about the war. The marines beat him to death. When really there were no marines there and they tried to save him for 20 minutes before he died from internal damage by the bomb blast.
What are you talking about? This is one German source, that of which is debunked by the most trusted (I think? [at least, so it seems]) European news agency, the BBC.

Last edited by Xietsu (2006-06-12 17:37:13)

KRU-FEOS
+6|6574

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

My uncle was the pilot Master Staff Sergeant Jimmy k. Falwells, .The jets were doin survilance then got orders to bomb him after they knew where he was.2 planes were present, 2bombs by same plane.

Ok i find this funny.  Some guy just gave my negative karma for getting number on bombs used mixed up.  But uh they didnt sign at the end with their name. SO whoever it was that left this little message...which one is he a Staff  or a Master Srgt.  Because you cant be both at once so he is either a E-5 or an E-7.  OH and this i find hilarious....ENLISTED MEN CANNOT BE PILOTS.  Why would you even try to say they are.  I mean hell you have to be an OFFICER to be able to fly the F-16.  So if you are out there please let me know where you came up with this BS story about your uncle.
To clarify: One (1) GBU-12 500lb LGB, followed by one (1) GBU-38 500lb GPS/INS bomb...not from the same plane. Lead dropped the LGB, #2 dropped the JDAM. 20mm strafe followed. Severe lung damage from concussive trauma is what killed the douche (his cohorts died instantly). Medics on scene did secure the ratbastard's airway, but his lungs filled with blood and he died...just breaks my heart.

Or not.

Tucker: You don't have to be an officer to be ABLE TO FLY the F-16. You have to be an officer to enter training to fly the F-16 (or any other USAF aircraft)...there is a distinct difference. You're right; enlisted troops can't be pilots, but that doesn't mean they aren't capable of doing the job, given the same training as the officers.

But +1 to ya for trying to keep some of these folks straight on the facts.
mooncricket
Knife Whore
+10|6739|Alabama
Good. he deserved it. Terrorists and vehicles tk'ers will burn

Last edited by mooncricket (2006-06-12 17:54:18)

Xietsu
Banned
+50|6558

KRU-FEOS wrote:

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

My uncle was the pilot Master Staff Sergeant Jimmy k. Falwells, .The jets were doin survilance then got orders to bomb him after they knew where he was.2 planes were present, 2bombs by same plane.

Ok i find this funny.  Some guy just gave my negative karma for getting number on bombs used mixed up.  But uh they didnt sign at the end with their name. SO whoever it was that left this little message...which one is he a Staff  or a Master Srgt.  Because you cant be both at once so he is either a E-5 or an E-7.  OH and this i find hilarious....ENLISTED MEN CANNOT BE PILOTS.  Why would you even try to say they are.  I mean hell you have to be an OFFICER to be able to fly the F-16.  So if you are out there please let me know where you came up with this BS story about your uncle.
To clarify: One (1) GBU-12 500lb LGB, followed by one (1) GBU-38 500lb GPS/INS bomb...not from the same plane. Lead dropped the LGB, #2 dropped the JDAM. 20mm strafe followed. Severe lung damage from concussive trauma is what killed the douche (his cohorts died instantly). Medics on scene did secure the ratbastard's airway, but his lungs filled with blood and he died...just breaks my heart.

Or not.

Tucker: You don't have to be an officer to be ABLE TO FLY the F-16. You have to be an officer to enter training to fly the F-16 (or any other USAF aircraft)...there is a distinct difference. You're right; enlisted troops can't be pilots, but that doesn't mean they aren't capable of doing the job, given the same training as the officers.

Where'd you get such specific info? O_o
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6684|Stillwater, Ok
Well your right it doesnt mean they can't but you still need all the training to know how to do it. I was just laughing at the guy saying his Master Staff Sergeant Uncle was the pilot of the plane. I cant stop laughing at it.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
1st master staff gunnery petty sergeant major
remo
+20|6578

j3ster wrote:

My opinion is that they should have nursed him back to full health.
Doctors can do a lot of things, but they can't "nurse back to full health" collapsed lungs due to massive concussion from two 500LB bombs.  He was lucky to have lived an hour after the airstrike ... but it would have been a long, painful hour.

Which would be fitting of a man of his stature.  Nice that he suffered ... karma has its ways ...
KRU-FEOS
+6|6574

Xietsu wrote:

KRU-FEOS wrote:

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

Or not.

Where'd you get such specific info? O_o
I read
Snakestyles
+17|6739|South Africa
Would be of no military value to kill him and even a pvt would know that, the information that could have been gleened from him had he have lived would have seen the death of many,many insurgents. The logical answer is usally the right one. Im going with the "died from internal bleeding and lung damage due to proximity of large blast".
doneyone
+30|6557|Holland Hardcore
Nice job killing that bastard. go USA!. they should have killed him slower, like over the spread of 3 weeks.
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6740|Pakistan/England

c0mplex1ty wrote:

Final Score

Marines- 1
Zarqawi- bombed, beaten, and fucked
hmm..considering how many marines and other military personell killed by zarqawis bombs, im sure his final score is significantly higher than 0..

..and some of the photos published of the dead zarqawi dont show anything to suggest he was beaten.
Finbar123
+6|6808

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

"The total number of UK troops killed in operations in Iraq has risen to 113 after two soldiers died in a roadside bomb attack on 28 May."

As allies I think we also know a bit about the situation in Iraq, and Afghanistan as well, thats what allies do.
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6754
Sorry to spoil the fun, but in the news today..... HE was not beaten to death he died from wonds suffered in the blast.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6629|IRELAND

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

LOL so true no wonder Europeans dont know a (*&$%&(* thing about this war.
Sorry I disagree. We all don't know "a (*&$%&(* thing about this war"  Our media networks which in previous wars could go out into the battlefield and report an unbiased view of what they see are now restricted to the green zone and are only allowed in the field if embedded with coalition forces. The Media are targets now adays. The insurgents have killed press people and the US has bombed Aljazera. This leaves us, the people at home with a one sided view of whats happening on the ground and the ordinary Iraqi's have no voice to the world. We only get to see carefully orchestrated PR stunts layed on by the military. I watched an interview with a veteran BBC reporter who has reported on wars for decades (sry can't remember his name) He says, what he now reports, isn't what he witnessed, but what he is told someone else witnessed. Now when that someone else is from the US Marine Press Corps, how can that give the world an unbiased view on what is happening.
The insurgents are shooting themselves in the foot by attacking the media. Although the western Media didn't become a target until Aljazera was bombed..........twice.
chuckle_hound
+32|6668|Edinburgh, Scotland
Nice to know America is a progressive culture.  It's alright to brutally murder people slowly, but not if it's done to us.

If this is truly representative of the attitude of American people (not the article, the comments on this page) then you deserve every wrong thing that happens to your warped culture.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

No of course we don't. I mean, we have absolutely nothing to do with this war at all. No European troops in Iraq whatsoever. I have no idea where that news came from, but the BBC provides some of the most accurate and least opinionated news in the world, oh and just so happens to come from a European country. It stupid fucking comments like that, that are the reason that people dislike Americans.
Erkut.hv
+124|6736|California
20 minutes alive? Should've wrapped him in bacon, secured him with bloody tampons, loaded him into a catapult, and launched him into fallujah. So much for the virgins.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6531|Belgium
Soon there will be a replacement though, so the effort is a bit of a waste..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard