GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

LOL I find this post so funny right now.  US MARINES were NOT even PRESENT.  In the video i got to see it showed the Iraqi forces closing in after the bomb hit. Then it was the army who came in to ID the body.  And yeah a 500lb bomb can burst your internal organs from its concussion causing internal bleeding.  And no there was only ONE 500lb JDAM that hit his building...there were 2 jets present tho.
thats when blood leaks out the ass

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2006-06-11 18:01:47)

Dagger37A
+18|6765|USA
That lucky Pilot is a Hero in my book, and that story will get him laid for the rest of his life (non-liberal chics of course)...

Not that Fly-boys need another reason! lol
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6558

JohnnyBlanco wrote:

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

LOL I find this post so funny right now.  US MARINES were NOT even PRESENT.  In the video i got to see it showed the Iraqi forces closing in after the bomb hit. Then it was the army who came in to ID the body.  And yeah a 500lb bomb can burst your internal organs from its concussion causing internal bleeding.  And no there was only ONE 500lb JDAM that hit his building...there were 2 jets present tho.
The Daily Telegraph said the hut was hit with 2 500lb bombs THEN a strafing run with 20mm cannons. Fucking coool man, almost makes me want to join the military.
LOL. You'd want to join the military from hearing about one little offensive maneuver? I dunno' about the rest of you, but I don't think that's a proper reason for seeking the outfit.
JohnnyBlanco
+44|6572|England

Xietsu wrote:

JohnnyBlanco wrote:

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

The Daily Telegraph said the hut was hit with 2 500lb bombs THEN a strafing run with 20mm cannons. Fucking coool man, almost makes me want to join the military.
LOL. You'd want to join the military from hearing about one little offensive maneuver? I dunno' about the rest of you, but I don't think that's a proper reason for seeking the outfit.
Its not, hence the almost part of my post.
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6558
I know...but dude...even...almost
HOLLYWOOD=_=FTW=_=
+31|6553
I dunno the facts but even if it did happen am i supposed to feel bad about it they should have drawn and quartered him and posted his 4 parts in the largest middle eastern cities on display fuck him and fuck anyone that thinks he should have any rights at all.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
if you really think this dude was beaten to death I got some oceanfront poperty for sale in arizona.
Dagger37A
+18|6765|USA
One little story and the Patriotc gene is all it takes. Next thing you know you aren't just part of History you are helping to make it...

It's not for everyone, but every American benefits from it. Freedom of speech applies in this setting I think.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
its great to breathe free air
JOJOBA
my penis itches
+18|6534|Columbus, OH
I'm surprised that there was any bit of Zarqawi left.  if i was there at the clean up, i would hope that there was nothing left, because i would not want to touch a body of a dead guy that probably pissed and shit himself right before he died.
revolution.inc
Pass
+35|6772|Phoenix, Az

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

if you really think this dude was beaten to death I got some oceanfront poperty for sale in arizona.
[ Bought ] How much did you say the rent was monthly?
                 Also, there is a really bad leak in the basement, can you send repairmen?

Phoenix, Az

- rev
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6766|Toronto Canada
hoo ah
owned
more blindly patriotic comments
etc.
etc.
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6558

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Air is always free.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718

Xietsu wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Air is always free.
nothing is free my friend.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6558
In the context that immediate reciprocation be had, air is free. Do we have to pay plants for maintaining an atmosphere hospitable to human life? No. Ecosystems do this on their own. We need not any form of repayment for "breathing air".
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6718
FUCK that farm animal subhuman cunt... I know the marines didnt beat him but who the fuck cares... this fucking cockroach is dead... burn in hell you fucking piece of shit...  fuck all terrorist scum...
Love is the answer
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6684|Stillwater, Ok
My uncle was the pilot Master Staff Sergeant Jimmy k. Falwells, .The jets were doin survilance then got orders to bomb him after they knew where he was.2 planes were present, 2bombs by same plane.

Ok i find this funny.  Some guy just gave my negative karma for getting number on bombs used mixed up.  But uh they didnt sign at the end with their name. SO whoever it was that left this little message...which one is he a Staff  or a Master Srgt.  Because you cant be both at once so he is either a E-5 or an E-7.  OH and this i find hilarious....ENLISTED MEN CANNOT BE PILOTS.  Why would you even try to say they are.  I mean hell you have to be an OFFICER to be able to fly the F-16.  So if you are out there please let me know where you came up with this BS story about your uncle.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6551|Southeastern USA
I just wish EA would watch the videos to see how tv missiles and laser missiles are supposed to work
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA
more great news. It is now reported that he lived 52 minutes after the bombing and was coughing up blood while he slipped in and out of consciousness. this gets better and better.
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6558

lowing wrote:

more great news. It is now reported that he lived 52 minutes after the bombing and was coughing up blood while he slipped in and out of consciousness. this gets better and better.
Medical aid was no doubt given, no? I think we could all easily reconcile with the fact that he'd be better in custody than in-capacitated (modifications made for useless poetic flow). O_o
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6579|Florida

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

funny how the Iraqi police were the first responders and US army forces were next on the scene, not a marine to be found.
Kinda what I was thinking....

Just something else to try and give the Marines a bad name.

Last edited by {BMF}*Frank_The_Tank (2006-06-12 16:19:06)

kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6551|Southeastern USA
I saw 2 impacts on the video i watched, but as for the Iraquis going in first that's believable since we are trying to ween them anyway
DirectFire
+6|6561
i hope they hit him 911 times as a reminder!!!
DirectFire
+6|6561

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

FUCK that farm animal subhuman cunt... I know the marines didnt beat him but who the fuck cares... this fucking cockroach is dead... burn in hell you fucking piece of shit...  fuck all terrorist scum...
AMEN!! Brother you got +1 from me...who gives a shit if he was beat to death. dont have a bleeding heart for that sick fuck! Fuck him and God Bless the US
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6579|Florida

DirectFire wrote:

i hope they hit him 911 times as a reminder!!!
I hope they kick Bin Laden in the nuts 911 times when they find him

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard