Chillin&killin
+27|6828|Manchester,England
Well...  if you called yourself the Sniper Squad you could have be_ss as a tag.
the thinest of thinest ice son you know who it should be.
duffry
Moderator Emeritus
+148|6992|Cheshire, UK

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

I meant like reserve a server for us for a lil comp or something pleeeease lol! and accept my invite on xfire!
The Bedlam server is set up the way you want it and ready to rock 24/7, I expect there will be room for you on Friday but if not then I will be about to kick people to make way for you guys.

If you wanted an unranked server set up then I need to know the spec for it but as I say, this will not have unlocks.

I'll accept your xfire invite as soon as I rebuild my main PC or can be arsed to install it and set up on this lappy.
bennisboy
+829|6799|Poundland

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

we dont know ur xfire bennisboy, u might have to tell us lol!
yeah I realised as soon as I posted. I've added it here<<<<<<<<<<<
mr.widdim
The Second Apostle Of Chuy
+78|6858|Flaming_Maniac = pwnd.

Sniping is fun stuff. I love my M24. I don't think we need a whole TS, there is already a BF2s one.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6724|USA
lets do it
_The.Don_05
Im super serial
+58|6736|England
Yeah id be interested in this, i missed the last comp due to the England game but i will be there for the next.

Entertainer_06 i shall add you on Xfire.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6724|USA
for the TS, my friend rents one that is just used between about 4-5 people for hanging and playing, i have no idea how many slots it is though, but its probably around 25-50

EDIT: unlimited. he runs it off a server from work.

Last edited by Ender2309 (2006-06-12 12:30:22)

el capitan
+11|6683
if you guys want, i might be able to set up a ts or ventrillo server.... a real one, not just run of my machine.

its run of of the same box as our Desert Combat Server. Our server can support the maximum # of players, but its reduced to 38 or 48 because of the better combat... and we get it for free... anyway pm me if you have interest.

Last edited by el capitan (2006-06-12 12:33:07)

Entertayner
+826|6723

el capitan wrote:

if you guys want, i might be able to set up a ts or ventrillo server.... a real one, not just run of my machine.

its run of of the same box as our Desert Combat Server. Our server can support the maximum # of players, but its reduced to 38 or 48 because of the better combat... and we get it for free... anyway pm me if you have interest.
a dedicated TS would be nice for us, but I would need admin rights if that would be ok with you?

As I have been receiving quite a bit of confusion over what this is actually gonne be [especially nyte ] I will explain it now lol... It will be a community of snipers, we will go around server [most likely pwning the s**t out of everyone] and will have a great time! We will run competitions every now and then and if we become successful then there may even be real prizes! *gasps* We will become a force to be reckoned with and feared by the opposition.

Hope that clears it up for you lol! Happy snipin' guys, oh and if anyone fancies teaching me long range then i would be immensely thankful!
bennisboy
+829|6799|Poundland

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

el capitan wrote:

a dedicated TS would be nice for us, but I would need admin rights if that would be ok with you?

As I have been receiving quite a bit of confusion over what this is actually gonne be [especially nyte ] I will explain it now lol... It will be a community of snipers, we will go around server [most likely pwning the s**t out of everyone] and will have a great time! We will run competitions every now and then and if we become successful then there may even be real prizes! *gasps* We will become a force to be reckoned with and feared by the opposition.

Hope that clears it up for you lol! Happy snipin' guys, oh and if anyone fancies teaching me long range then i would be immensely thankful!
yeah I would need to improve that as well
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6832|Denver, CO
i don't have TS or xfire at the moment but if you really start getting together count me in for weekends
irok100
+114|6802
definitely... im in
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6780|Warlord

duffry wrote:

The Bedlam server is set up the way you want it and ready to rock 24/7...
Played on it earlier, was working well (good ping and response) and I had a couple of decent rounds.

Nice to see ChikyuuShoujoArujuna there briefly (see sig ) before there were enough players for a match to start. the_black_rat(ss) was there too (also see sig ) Also want to say hello to Clean.Sweap (if you're reading this, ace proning skills dude!) and Drykill495 who was a little rusty early on but proceeded to kick butt once it got going; in the first or second game on Sharqi he was only outscored on our team by a colonel and he had about half as many deaths!

BTW, props to your clanmate luc0-... man, can he shoot.

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

We will become a force to be reckoned with and feared by the opposition.
Speak for yourself LOL

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Happy snipin' guys, oh and if anyone fancies teaching me long range then i would be immensely thankful!
Geez dude, your sniping stats are pretty good (and you put in a respectful show on the DMZ server when I was there with the top score on your team, over Nyte and CitizenTwo ) I wouldn't have thought you'd need much in the way of tips for long-range kills but if you're talking 500m+ I think that the graphics card has a lot to do with it, with mine I can't even see vehicles beyond about that range so the chances of shooting a person are about nil

Last edited by Todd_Angelo (2006-06-12 13:28:52)

bennisboy
+829|6799|Poundland
Does anyone know how I can fix my xfire, bf2 has disappeared off the games list, N I have to tab out to read messages, sehr gay, help anyone?
Entertayner
+826|6723

Lol, just come off an empty wake with dont_be_ss man, he rocks! lol i owe him the world in karma! he just sat there while i took round after round trying to nail him, got a couple of 435m shots in the end which im happy about so big shout out goes to you ss and yes, your karma is on the way! [jeez]

and we WILL be a force to be reckoned with todd tut tut, doubting the snipers why weren't u talking on TS anyway? oh, and thanks for the praise but i really do suck at long range lol, more a CQC sniper me see y'all in the mornin'
dont_be_ss
+312|6747|selby, n. yorkshire, UK

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Lol, just come off an empty wake with dont_be_ss man, he rocks! lol i owe him the world in karma! he just sat there while i took round after round trying to nail him, got a couple of 435m shots in the end which im happy about so big shout out goes to you ss and yes, your karma is on the way! [jeez]

and we WILL be a force to be reckoned with todd tut tut, doubting the snipers why weren't u talking on TS anyway? oh, and thanks for the praise but i really do suck at long range lol, more a CQC sniper me see y'all in the mornin'
no problem mate, your a fast learner
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6780|Warlord

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

and we WILL be a force to be reckoned with todd tut tut, doubting the snipers
No, I meant you personally (speak for yourself) since you're better than I am by quite a bit.

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

why weren't u talking on TS anyway?
I was trying but you didn't seem to be able to hear me. I heard a clipped bit of the first thing you said but after that I couldn't hear anything either so I don't know what's up.

I'll play with the settings, I've set this PC up again from scratch just recently so I don't have Teamspeak back to the way it was before yet.
CHURNED
Banned
+15|6684|Cheshire, UK
Ok I suppose I might have a go at this :p

Add me on Xfire (churnedfortaste)
ODUsniper
+2|6682|U.S.
Hello guys forum noob here. I've been following the boards and info from BF2s ever since i first started playing BF2 in March. I play sniper most of the time, as should be seen with my s/n. Was able to join the sniper comp towards the tail end by pure luck. I had a great time and can't wait to try and play again this time prepared lol. I've been reading the post lately but still can't figure if and when the next comp is going to occur. Also i keep reading about this XFIRE thing what is it?? Thanks guys hope to snipe some of yall soon .
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6744|Your attic

ODUsniper wrote:

Hello guys forum noob here. I've been following the boards and info from BF2s ever since i first started playing BF2 in March. I play sniper most of the time, as should be seen with my s/n. Was able to join the sniper comp towards the tail end by pure luck. I had a great time and can't wait to try and play again this time prepared lol. I've been reading the post lately but still can't figure if and when the next comp is going to occur. Also i keep reading about this XFIRE thing what is it?? Thanks guys hope to snipe some of yall soon .
www.xfire.com

Have a read, in a basic form its a gaming version of MSN
Oh and welcome to the forums
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6914

Who gets the bunny hoping award from the last match?  Because a lot of you were hoping around like a rabbit on coke.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6849|Germany

usmarine2005 wrote:

Who gets the bunny hoping award from the last match?  Because a lot of you were hoping around like a rabbit on coke.
Click here to watch rabbits on coke
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6914

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Click here to watch rabbits on coke
All I get is sound...no picture.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6849|Germany

usmarine2005 wrote:

Works fine for me.
No DivX installed?How do you watch p0rn then?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6914

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Works fine for me.
No DivX installed?How do you watch p0rn then?
LOL....that is the only putfile that hasnt worked for me.  It did say "error downloading codec."

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard