SargeX_au
+29|6775
Obviously this is a bug. But i havn't seen other people mention it and it has happened to me a few times.
I've been on mec and swapped teams to US and spawned at a US spawn point as a MEC soldier still.
It only seems to happen if u manage to swap and spawn within 1 second.
It says i'm on US so i run along with the US soldiers after i spawn. I don't know what they other people are seeing but only some US players choose to shoot me and they get points for it.
Then everythn returns to normal as i spawn on MEC.
pwned7
+53|6601
yeah i saw a topic on this... its never happened to me though heh. damn! :p
SargeX_au
+29|6775
wheres the topic, i searched and found nothing.
engineer
+3|6746|Aalborg, Denmark
that kinda good... u could manage toget some kills before the U.S. nows what is goind on:D
Chillin&killin
+27|6698|Manchester,England
happend to me a few times hey use it to your advantage

Last edited by Chillin&killin (2006-06-06 02:41:09)

[ser]23
+6|6605
engineer & Chillin&killin

you are damn fucking assholes. you are the fucking reason why playing bf2 is losing fun...

i hate karkand whores!
Chillin&killin
that time of the month [ser]23

1 i havent played karkand in a while and 2 i can play MY game that I bought with MY money however I like. you cant tell me what map to play
Slickfish
+24|6646
I've seen people spawn at neutral flags at the start of a map!, and no they didn't have time to get there before I joined the server.

Not heard of spawning at oposition flags.
Darky
Hi..
+71|6585|Here.
I was in a squad capping a flag turned and it turned neutral and someone managed to spawn on it..
BullyBeef31
+11|6598|Good old Blighty

Darky wrote:

I was in a squad capping a flag turned and it turned neutral and someone managed to spawn on it..
Yeah I've had that too, it's fucking annoying when they just spawn next to you and kill while your not expecting it.
[ser]23
+6|6605
@ Chillin&killin

you are a karkand whore, 2500 times karkand!!! 3300 maps at all...

play YOUR game like YOU want it! but finally you are a noobkarkandwhore like much others are too...

you guys are so poor....why you guys dont play the other maps? cause you are pointwhores! thats lame
LordDragonclaw
RPK-74 Whore
+26|6605
Theres no such thing as a map whore. People are allowed to have a favorite map. Karkand is supposedly my favorite map but i play alot of other maps randomly.
Chillin&killin
considering you play this game for over 3 hours a day your a bf2 whore. there are other games and other things to do in life. and yes i like karkand but have been striking from it and playing wake. give me a map name and i still own you. oh and karkand you favorite map for like 20hours so you dont have much to talk about oh wait your a vehicle whore use a gun you know real skill your poor son not me
[ser]23
+6|6605
yes karkand is my most played map, but not because its my favorite map... its because its the most played in the server mapcycle...

and yes i am a vehicle-whore. why not. but i play all vehicles and all maps. thats the difference...

Last edited by [ser]23 (2006-06-06 04:51:58)

Chillin&killin
right then and your karkand point whoring jibe is flawed when you have a higher spm and your best round scores are 320 and 340
l=l-Oneill-l=l
+27|6860|Dundas, ONT, Canada
Um [ser]23 and Chillin&killin  can we stay on topic here. So please take you flaming to a flaming section. Oh wait a minute there isn't such a section. If admin Reads this post could we have such section.
[ser]23
+6|6605
i made these round at karkand at a long round, cause there were not many people on this server. think there were 16 people on from 32 at all... normally a have between 100-200 points at karkand. so i could have a much better k/d and a much better spm. altough i dont play it all the day, cause i am not that fucking freak...

the other highscore rounds at the other maps i made with my blackhawkcrew. so whats your problem?
Scorpian65
+14|6761
I had this happen to me once since the latest patch came out. I was on USMC and the map changed to Cockland, I mean Karkand and I picked my spawn at the main base and jumped into an APC. As I'm waiting for the rest of my squad to spawn I notice I am no longer the squad leader, WTF. So I check and I'm now on the MEC team but spawned in the USMC main. As I'm trying to figure out what happened I see two guys get in the tank, knowing I'm as good as dead anyway I put one missle into the tank and hauled ass around the corner. I kept turning right and came back around the gas station looking for the tank. Luckily it followed me around the corner, being faster I was able to catch up with it from behind and put another missle into it thus blowing it up and getting the two kills. I then took off before the other APC figured out what was going on. I got tubed a short while later and couldnt wrench on my APC fast enough to save it. After I died I respawned again in the USMC main but this time I was USMC, WTF? The whole time this is happening my clan mate who was USMC and watching the whole thing is laughing his arse of on teamspeak.
[ser]23
+6|6605
i suggest to rename battlefield2 into betafield 2
Chillin&killin
to end this i have no problem i was on topic and you flamed me remember. you like vehicles so play on vehicle maps i like infantry so play on ifantry maps so my preference is karkand but my preference isn't killing the game as you say it is on the contary its people who base rape on wake with j-10's or hang around the tv station on sharqi with the mig-28 that are killing the game. karkand gets a bad rep for people spawn killing in tanks well i dont do that so whatch who you accuse in future.

on topic i think it mostly happens when your on a server that switches teams and you switch back but the server switches you back as you spawn so your on the opposite team to the one you spawned at
abbamama
+3|6665|Andromeda
yeah i saw that. MEC medic spawn at USMC squad leader.

Terrible bug..... BUG FIELD 2
[ser]23
+6|6605
ok peace. i only flamed you because you said: just use it to your advantage...

that pisses me off...
Chillin&killin
this glich happens once in a full moon so you might as well its not the only glitch being used(thinking hotel bug and old temple bug)
SargeX_au
+29|6775

Chillin&killin wrote:

this glich happens once in a full moon so you might as well its not the only glitch being used(thinking hotel bug and old temple bug)
Its happening more often now
It happened tonite, i managed to kill 8 people before they got me.
I've found another bug too :p
I was medic and i had unlimited grenades and it was the only weapon i could choose :S
engineer
+3|6746|Aalborg, Denmark

[ser]23 wrote:

engineer & Chillin&killin

you are damn fucking assholes. you are the fucking reason why playing bf2 is losing fun...

i hate karkand whores!
and we love them!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard