syndicat111
+39|6648|UK

claydawg wrote:

He plays with a clan called DeathbyDestruction.  The 2 clan-leaders left my clan when they couldn't have shit they're way.  The whole clan is nothing but whores.  Without Choppers and Tanks ECR.RC, Wish_23_23, and RainofDeath are useless.  I would give you the website, but they haven't paid the bill this month! lol.  http://clantoolz.com/deathbydestruction
i played this is TV2 [acid] server... those guys must go to rape school or summin on dalian plant... they just hovered round the boat in attack helis and we culdnt get off.. by the end of the round, on a 32 server, 5 ppl left on US, inc me
claydawg
Chuck Norris' Homeboy
+85|6593|Oxford, MS

syndicat111 wrote:

claydawg wrote:

He plays with a clan called DeathbyDestruction.  The 2 clan-leaders left my clan when they couldn't have shit they're way.  The whole clan is nothing but whores.  Without Choppers and Tanks ECR.RC, Wish_23_23, and RainofDeath are useless.  I would give you the website, but they haven't paid the bill this month! lol.  http://clantoolz.com/deathbydestruction
i played this is TV2 [acid] server... those guys must go to rape school or summin on dalian plant... they just hovered round the boat in attack helis and we culdnt get off.. by the end of the round, on a 32 server, 5 ppl left on US, inc me
Yep, that's them.  Wish_23_23 is on my enemy's list.  18 times in one round and we were clanmates!  I promptly told him he could fuck off.  Our clan has been much better for it ever since.
syndicat111
+39|6648|UK
i could imagine.. i meen what the point? they might as well be stats padding imo
claydawg
Chuck Norris' Homeboy
+85|6593|Oxford, MS
+1 cuz I feel your pain!
syndicat111
+39|6648|UK
ahah my first karma  thanks lol
claydawg
Chuck Norris' Homeboy
+85|6593|Oxford, MS

syndicat111 wrote:

ahah my first karma  thanks lol
lol, you just got your karma cherry popped
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6709|Omaha, Nebraska

N)i(N06Blackhawk wrote:

splixx wrote:

Is this BF2? A good tanker  can turn any game around. Or are we playing CS?
LOL not when he has been using a tank for 1000 hours and he will just repair,
also your most likely to find him in your uncaps were you have no defence
Who cares  so he uses a tank this is Battlefield 2 not CS or another infantry only game. Yes it sucks to get camped but there are multiple spawn points that you can pick to spawn from. I always see people getting spawn camped and they sit and yell in game and cry about it. All I do is pick another spot choose AT and take care of the problem. This is BF2 I am not here to bake bread.

Or if you want to make it easier just jihad.

Last edited by splixx (2006-06-12 09:16:33)

syndicat111
+39|6648|UK
wow it didnt hurt at all    hehe lol

Last edited by syndicat111 (2006-06-12 09:15:21)

DJStoney69
+4|6505|New Jersey
If you dont like vehicles go play a different game. They were put there to be used for a reason. And just cause someone may be better then you at it, doesnt mean they are a whore. It is what they are good at. If you are good at something are you going to do something that you suck at? No didnt think so. So stop crying or go play another game.
claydawg
Chuck Norris' Homeboy
+85|6593|Oxford, MS

splixx wrote:

N)i(N06Blackhawk wrote:

splixx wrote:

Is this BF2? A good tanker  can turn any game around. Or are we playing CS?
LOL not when he has been using a tank for 1000 hours and he will just repair,
also your most likely to find him in your uncaps were you have no defence
Who cares  so he uses a tank this is Battlefield 2 not CS or another infantry only game. Yes it sucks to get camped but there are multiple spawn points that you can pick to spawn from. I always see people getting spawn camped and they sit and yell in game and cry about it. All I do is pick another spot choose AT and take care of the problem. This is BF2 I am not here to bake bread.
On Dalian and Wake you can't spawn somewhere else if your USMC.  You have to start on the carrier, and if they circle in the heli...hang it up
syndicat111
+39|6648|UK

DJStoney69 wrote:

If you dont like vehicles go play a different game. They were put there to be used for a reason. And just cause someone may be better then you at it, doesnt mean they are a whore. It is what they are good at. If you are good at something are you going to do something that you suck at? No didnt think so. So stop crying or go play another game.
how about... u put it in his butt?

Last edited by syndicat111 (2006-06-12 09:15:59)

Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6618|Norway
Dont you have to be any good to be called a whore? Maybe he takes out the other tanks instead of spawnrape infantry, he plays kubra & shonghua a lot... Ok w/l rate
C.Schaffer
+19|6568|Sweden
hey, I think that u should have like a tankdriver, gunner, commander etc, its stupid that one guy drives the tank, fires both the cannon and mg.....
should be like 4 people in one, like a tanksquad, who talks to eachother and work as a real crew:)
no more tankwhorenoobsbitches
claydawg
Chuck Norris' Homeboy
+85|6593|Oxford, MS

syndicat111 wrote:

DJStoney69 wrote:

Do it in da poopah
DJStoney69
+4|6505|New Jersey

syndicat111 wrote:

DJStoney69 wrote:

And looking at your stats your a little stat padding bitch. So stfu moron. Go play on some more knife and pistols servers.
syndicat111
+39|6648|UK

C.Schaffer wrote:

hey, I think that u should have like a tankdriver, gunner, commander etc, its stupid that one guy drives the tank, fires both the cannon and mg.....
should be like 4 people in one, like a tanksquad, who talks to eachother and work as a real crew:)
no more tankwhorenoobsbitches
thats the 1... put sum meanin to the vehicles in a positive way, and should encourage more teamplay on the opposite team  i can see it now.....

Last edited by syndicat111 (2006-06-12 09:23:27)

syndicat111
+39|6648|UK

DJStoney69 wrote:

syndicat111 wrote:

DJStoney69 wrote:

And looking at your stats your a little stat padding bitch. So stfu moron. Go play on some more knife and pistols servers.
ughh i have explained this... along time ago... yes i used to play p/k servers,but i have stopped. lesson learnt... what happened to second chances??
DJStoney69
+4|6505|New Jersey
So hence you were a little stat padding medic whore so whats the difference, medic whore/tank whore. Your a hypocrite.
syndicat111
+39|6648|UK

DJStoney69 wrote:

So hence you were a little stat padding medic whore so whats the difference, medic whore/tank whore. Your a hypocrite.
what part of "lesson learnt" do you not understand? i played there for what? 2 weeks? they just grew boring and tiresome... if you r gonna have a hissy fit over it,just go ahead and -1 me.. i honestly dont mind and incase youve forgotten .. its a game

Last edited by syndicat111 (2006-06-12 09:29:35)

DJStoney69
+4|6505|New Jersey
Oh i understand lesson learnt, what i dont understand is wtf is the big deal he likes armor who fucking cares.
C.Schaffer
+19|6568|Sweden
actually, if anyone played the "silent heroes" mod for 1942, it was a modern sweden vs norway mod, and it was awesome...
the tanks actually had a driver, gunner and...something else, a gunner on the top or something, I dont really remember.. anywat, that was great!
damn it would be really funny to have a working tanksquad, and maybe like tankdriver medal, tankcommander medal etc:P
hehe:P
syndicat111
+39|6648|UK

DJStoney69 wrote:

Oh i understand lesson learnt, what i dont understand is wtf is the big deal he likes armor who fucking cares.
i was only speculating on the fact that it is an incredibly large amount of time and energy put into tanks... wasnt rippin ne 1 down, as i dont believe it will get you or any one else ne where.. and if you want ill +1 you for feeling so strongly on the matter

Last edited by syndicat111 (2006-06-12 09:32:14)

SGT_FaceLift
+5|6602|Columbia, SC

N)i(N06Blackhawk wrote:

well i think elmo could be mentally challenged iv seen around 20 posts of him saying 5555555+++
haha I think whats funny is actually knowin what dude means by 5555+++.  There was another thread on here where a guy was talkin about Thailand servers and the #5 is pronounced Ha.  So on those servers the Thai's would put 55555+++ to signify that they laughin.  Yeah, im informative. 

Last edited by SGT_FaceLift (2006-06-12 09:39:59)

DJStoney69
+4|6505|New Jersey
I spend a great deal of time in the armor as well. Its what i like and what i feel i am best at. I could care less about the karma, From what ive seen on the forums it gets abused more then what it is intended for. I will say some people just have no lives if they can amass 2000+ hours on a game. Ill have my weekend blitzes of 12 hours playing but to do that everyday i would go out my damn mind and smoke alot lol. People need to stop bitching about what others do and just worry about what they do, If things arent going how you wanted it to go then either leave or figure out a way to take that person out. Live and learn.
SGT_FaceLift
+5|6602|Columbia, SC

DJStoney69 wrote:

I spend a great deal of time in the armor as well. Its what i like and what i feel i am best at. I could care less about the karma, From what ive seen on the forums it gets abused more then what it is intended for. I will say some people just have no lives if they can amass 2000+ hours on a game. Ill have my weekend blitzes of 12 hours playing but to do that everyday i would go out my damn mind and smoke alot lol. People need to stop bitching about what others do and just worry about what they do, If things arent going how you wanted it to go then either leave or figure out a way to take that person out. Live and learn.
+1 I agree with you sir.  If a good armor driver doesn't grab the tank, some idiot will and the other teams armor will make a much bigger impact on your game.  Do it for the team man!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard