+17|6838|Wollongong,Australia
lol...thats funny
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6788

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

A mere Shadow|= wrote:

LOL!!

I let one go by accident in a exam. bloody thing echoed, i swear to God a tiny part of my soul died...
What do you mean by "bloody"?
ROFL +1...
Darky
Hi..
+71|6652|Here.
Ahaha lmao!
FAF-Teeje
+47|6633
LOL!!!!!!
just hold it in
Pop To Ster
Philosiraptor
+45|6622|Edmonds, WA

G3|Genius wrote:

fuschweet.

my worst fart was on a retreat, during a meditation.  We were all sitting on the church floor, which is concrete, with your typical very short carpeting on it.  I thought it was going to be an SBD (silent but deadly), but the hard floor made my cheeks flap.  The whole chapel reverberated with my fart, and all meditation was lost for the next few minutes.  it was the most embarrassing ever.
LOL. Happened to me once when i was sitting on my friends bed. I let one rip, and it shook the entire bed. Left a large "poopy" mark
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6682|Scarborough Yorkshire England
Lmao
how many replies about a topic on farts lol shows what makes us laugh
ghettoperson
+1,943|6739

This thread is hilarious! Karma will be going around to the amusing ones.
EDIT: Ok, I couldn't be quite as generous as I intended, because most of the funny ones I had already karma'd.

Last edited by ghettoperson (2006-06-12 07:04:11)

-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6648|Oslo, Norway
My pal know this spot on me, if he press on  both sides of my tummy, I almost ALWAYS fart.. But, I usually scream at the same time, so the scream is covering the sound of the fart:P
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6648|Oslo, Norway
BTW, "fart" means "speed" in Norwgeian!

Last edited by -Solv3r- (2006-06-12 07:04:43)

Sin-nisterMinister
You have been blessed... with my rifle!
+43|6686|Bellmawr, NJ, US
The good thing about those hard school chairs is they help with keeping the fart in without much muscle involved.

Who would marry a guy who farts and loves a good poop joke?  A girl with IBS!
Sin-nisterMinister
You have been blessed... with my rifle!
+43|6686|Bellmawr, NJ, US

Sin-nisterMinister wrote:

Who would marry a guy who farts and loves a good poop joke?  A girl with IBS!
Oh, that's not a joke.  That's me and my wife.  I found out a few weeks ago that she had IBS and then it all made sense...

(yeah, I quoted myself)

Last edited by Sin-nisterMinister (2006-06-12 07:05:52)

tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6748| United States of America

A mere Shadow|= wrote:

Ewwwwww.... not as in i started bleeding from my ass, im british, i use it alot xD
dude im not even british and i say that alot
Teckademics
+1|6816|Savannah GA
dont forget about the one where your in a public bathroom and you think there is no one around so you let them rip then as soon as you walk out of the stall some one is washing there hands shaking there head.
Oh good times.
Spookyboy
+5|6740
haha dudes this is all funny stuff lol

i might have a winner tho,

when we were younger, me and my best mate used to chill out at his playin n64. i went over one sunday after a full on roast and we were playin perfect dark and i let it rip. massive it was i tell thee. the funny thing was (besides the smell) that it remained on the sofa for a week lol like it absorbed into the cusion foam. then everytime u sat on it u get a little reminder

yeah. he loved me for it
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

In class today I had to rip one. So, I figured if I dropped my text book it would cover up the noise, but instead I miss timed it, dropped the book, got everyone's attention then let a loud one go.
roflsauce. R O F L SAUCE. rofl to that sauce. roflsauce
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6682|Scarborough Yorkshire England
Letting one rip, right when you are talking to the bird you fancy, and it stinks to high hevean, no I never pulled her she kind of stopped talking to me after that
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
fart quietaly and walk around the whole room so the whole room stinks lol
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6727|Wigan. Manchester. England.
rofl my fuckin waffle hahaha

i havnt laughed so much today

very amusing!

i remember when i was about 8. i was at my friends house whilst his mum was babyssittin me. as we do messing around i let him get on my back, so i was crawling on all fours. suddenly...*PARRRRP* he lets one rip right on my back. it shook me up, literally rofl. ahh good times.
FubarJonny
bUdSMoKEr
+47|6780

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

In class today I had to rip one. So, I figured if I dropped my text book it would cover up the noise, but instead I miss timed it, dropped the book, got everyone's attention then let a loud one go.
thanks for the good laugh.
darad0
+40|6711|Centreville, VA

Cougar wrote:

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

Sucks sitting next to a girl you like, trying to maintain a conversation and hold in that giant fart that wants to squeze its way out your ass, anyone feel me?
The ones you hold in but a little bit eeks out without a sound, so you sit there for about 30 seconds wondering if it realld DID come out or not.  Then you smell it and it's awful, but you can tell it hasn't reached her yet, so you start taking really deep breaths trying to suck it all up before it hits her but it's not working.  Then it hits her and you know it did because she is obviosly trying to pretend like she can't smell it but you both know she can and you become so embarrassed that you can't control your asshole muscles anymore and an even bigger fart comes out and then you both have the ackward "Well I'll see ya later then" moment.

Those are the worst.
fucking hilarious, and so true. i cannot count the number of times this has happened to me. and not just in school
darad0
+40|6711|Centreville, VA

scottomus0 wrote:

i remember when i was about 8. i was at my friends house whilst his mum was babyssittin me. as we do messing around i let him get on my back, so i was crawling on all fours. suddenly...*PARRRRP* he lets one rip right on my back. it shook me up, literally rofl. ahh good times.
i used to try to fart on my sister all the time. it was hilarious to catch her unaware sometimes and fart right next to her face.
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6829|Pakistan/England

A mere Shadow|= wrote:

LOL!!

I let one go by accident in a exam. bloody thing echoed, i swear to God a tiny part of my soul died...
hahaha im having a hard time clicking the 'quote' button to type this lmfao
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6713|EU

when you are in small flat and bathroom is near the room where GF sits, you need tu push it out but without noise... it never happens. Always you are making noise with newspaper, but it can be still heard. Then you must go back, red and shamed.

Now it is ok, me and my GF have some kind of treatment- we do what we need and doesnt matter how stinky it is or loud. I was surprised how perfect is girls fart

Last edited by sdlettonieCZLV (2006-06-12 08:16:46)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6734
I was 13 and it was in middle of class and I had to let one go and the finest chick in the class looked right at me and made eye contact from start to finish.  10 years later i still remember...
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6683|Houston, TX

InviSniper wrote:

Smooth move Pollux, like peanut butter.
Some is smooth, but I prefer chunky

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard