FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6530|Boston, MA
Somebody needs to get something done about this Karkand glitch where you can go into the hotel. I know how to do it and it's the cheapest trick in the book. The worst thing is that nobody on the USMC has any common sense to avoid the hotel and capture the rest of the points. Is there some place that we can report the people we see doing it? I've witnessed these two doing it: http://bf2s.com/player/46250474/ and http://bf2s.com/player/47539483/ . I argued with them and all they did was say that you have to be skilled to get in there. Stupidly, they were squad leaders and I was already on their team so I joined their squad, I ended up staying in there just to team kill everybody that kept going in there. I had to sacrifice a bunch of points just so people on the other side could have a fair game.

Somebody really needs to do something about this glitch, and the ridiculous server crashes I keep running into.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6627|UK
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6530|Boston, MA
Thanks so much for those links. Unfortunately I was too frustrated to think of taking screenshots at the time. =\ I'll keep those bookmarked and report more exploiters in the future.
Jo Barf Creepy
+27|6559

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

Somebody needs to get something done about this Karkand glitch where you can go into the hotel. I know how to do it and it's the cheapest trick in the book. The worst thing is that nobody on the USMC has any common sense to avoid the hotel and capture the rest of the points. Is there some place that we can report the people we see doing it? I've witnessed these two doing it: http://bf2s.com/player/46250474/ and http://bf2s.com/player/47539483/ . I argued with them and all they did was say that you have to be skilled to get in there. Stupidly, they were squad leaders and I was already on their team so I joined their squad, I ended up staying in there just to team kill everybody that kept going in there. I had to sacrifice a bunch of points just so people on the other side could have a fair game.

Somebody really needs to do something about this glitch, and the ridiculous server crashes I keep running into.
Use the Search MOFO. Hundreds of topics on this glitch. We don't need more.
[LCI]squeakyfleece
O-<--< stick man lolololol
+27|6657|perv
i've done it in singleplayer its easy
Whitegreek
Sniping with the pistol...
+4|6845
How many topics does this forum have of this glitch? 17 or is this th 18th?

Seriously, it sucks I know, but sadly since EA have outsourced all their work to Iran there's no way of actually being able to communicate this to them.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6651|The Netherlands
If you are in hotel you are dead in 3 secs. you cant live there... ea has already taken care.
wrangler
Banned
+7|6529
I dont know about that, we had a guy doing this in a pub server and he was in there quite a while
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6560
I took a bunch of screenshots of this guy doing it as recently as yesterday. Im going to send them to the link provided above.
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6556|Kent, UK

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE wrote:

If you are in hotel you are dead in 3 secs. you cant live there... ea has already taken care.
you only die if you go near the flag (in capping range)

i got into the hotel by accident in a game and died when i ran to the flag to get out...
then i went into single player and experimented with it a bit
bigp66
+63|6548|memphfrica-memphis,TN

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

HOw do you go inside the hotel someone tell me how you do it
masterofflama
+19|6584|European Battlefield Command
how to get there?
i don't want to cheat, only to kill this assholes sitting there all round...
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6746|Mexico City
last night i saw some guys doing that cheat, and with something new involved, a vehicle drop !!!!
saw them get inside with the vehicle and one going up the building. i tried to arty kill them but couldnt.
the idiots stayed inside the whole round and didnt notice that they had lost all the flags....pwned !!!
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6530|Boston, MA
I just saw a bunch of people doing it again, luckily I took a few screenshots, now that I have those links, I can report them.
Slickfish
+24|6623
I dunno how you get in the hotel, but I can understand why no ones posting it up, even more people will try it.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6688|UK
i do it all the time cause its funny as hell that EA managed to fuck things up even more.
mofo65
+6|6631|Valrico, FL USA
I'm glad to see it wasn't my imagination. Some suckass wall hack punk was killing me everytime I went to the hotel and out of my stupidity I kept on comming back to try to kill that cheating low-life cock sucker.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6733|Oslo, Norway

E7IX3R wrote:

i do it all the time cause its funny as hell that EA managed to fuck things up even more.
please be sarcasm
please be sarcasm
please be sarcasm
please be sarcasm
r0oki3
+13|6547
To get into the hotel!
>>>>>>>>>> Tutorial >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Stand anywhere against the hotel wall
hold down "ALT" keep it held down. ( the secret is keep holding  down ALT for all the below steps )
Double left click your mouse.
then press "F4".
thats it your inside the hotel

>>>>>>>>>>>>       End Tutorial        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Rember keep holding down "ALT" when doing all steps !
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6627|UK

r0oki3 wrote:

To get into the hotel!
>>>>>>>>>> Tutorial >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Stand anywhere against the hotel wall
hold down "ALT" keep it held down. ( the secret is keep holding  down ALT for all the below steps )
Double left click your mouse.
then press "F4".
thats it your inside the hotel

>>>>>>>>>>>>       End Tutorial        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Rember keep holding down "ALT" when doing all steps !
lol. The double mouse click isnt required, it can just be a single mouse click. Infact someone i know even managed to do it without pressing the mouse omghax

Last edited by liquidat0r (2006-06-14 13:58:05)

r0oki3
+13|6547
You increase your chances if you "double mouse click" tho, by around 33.3%

Last edited by r0oki3 (2006-06-14 14:01:47)

LightMagic
Banned
+21|6662|Sheerness, UK
ALT+F4 closes any open windows on your desktop, how green do you think people are?.
The hotel glitch is with the mec vehicle drop on building next to hotel.
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6626|Britain and Damn proud of it!

LightMagic wrote:

ALT+F4 closes any open windows on your desktop, how green do you think people are?.
Evidently 'green' enough to have you point it out, thus, killing it.
DIR_Diver
+1|6592
I caught this guy doing it today  =]G7[= hVossi92.
It was on an EA Official 16 man server.

All that can really be said is that players must REALLY SUCK if they have to get points this way.
r0oki3
+13|6547

LightMagic wrote:

Bet you learnt that the hard way lol

Random_player says: PRESS ALT+F4 FOR EXTRA WEAPONS !!!!!!!
LightMagic say: really ?
LightMagic disconnected from the server

LightMagic playing in another server a few hours later...

Another_random_play say: PRESS ALT+F4 FOR GODMODE !!!!!!!!!
LightMagic say: OMG really ?
LightMagic disconnected from the server

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard