LoonykStephane
+34|6537|Kingston,Ontario,Canada
Let me explains:
I own BF2, SF, EF and AF...and lately I've been playing on ranked server and I'm feed up with this crap. Spawn-killing,TK for tank/Apc and plane. base rape and all those annoying behavior that point-whore are developing.

I tired to play online with kids...bot are at least behaving themselves and play fair, as a team and they don<t ban you for high ping of 57 for 0 min!!!

I love the site and all but I want to play the freaking game like it supposed to be played.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind being killed by a enemy 20 times per round but not like it is now, I spawn and get killed before I move.
Tetn1s
+59|6642|Los Angeles
When was life fair?
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6649|Norway
Rape, or be raped, thats the question
APoundOfNuts
+13|6556|UK
https://gallery.elvado.de/albums/structure/misc%20ok/boho/boohoo-mm.jpg
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6644|Cumberland, MD, USA
First to a vehicle get's TK'd is the rule of thumb.
Whitegreek
Sniping with the pistol...
+4|6846

Ned_Z wrote:

When was life fair?
Correction: When was Battlefield 2 fair.

My advice is to jump onto an empty server, at least that way you won't have anyone to winge about.
schakl
+21|6690
Try to search for good servers with good admins. I found some and there it is real fun ! And if some idiot starts forbidden things (by server rules) it is kicked. Great.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6652|The Netherlands

Fredrik wrote:

Rape, or be raped, thats the question
amen
wrangler
Banned
+7|6530
lol there is no rape, thats just how I play dont be offended
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6533|Denmizzark!!
stuff like that doesnt really bug me... what does however grind my gears is commanders not doing their job and getting banned for claiming what and admin thinks to be "his" goldmedal...

But ye, rape or be raped.. I think the rule "no attacking fixed bases" is weird..
APoundOfNuts
+13|6556|UK
-1 Stats in single players... Spawn killing punk! 

LOL! Next time, don't be a pussy and leave your name, so we can discuss your issues.
LoonykStephane
+34|6537|Kingston,Ontario,Canada
OK...yesterday I went on 4 different server...3 of them were real bad...but still no team-play...2 squad of 2 and that it....I did manage to play on AF and got most of my points yesterday on this server because we had a squad of 4 and good comm together...we manage to stick together and advance on each Cap Point. Sometime successfully but sometime we had or ass handed to us...that alright you can't always be the TOP killing machine. So I will be online tonight searching another server with some Team-players on it!!!
{CN}420
+30|6678
Sounds like you keep spawning where the enemies are in mass. Try spawning somewhere further away so you can regroup.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6734|Oslo, Norway

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard