Alex_Browning
+6|6529
If you uninstall battlefield 2, and battlefield 2 special forces. Or it works alot better if you go as far as to format your computer, and then reinstall BF2 BF2SF. And then re-access your account, it should give you +2 or +4 weapon unlocks each time you do this.
Amish_electrition22
+9|6635|Minneapolis-MN
mmkkeeeyyy.........    I really dont want to take the time....
Maj.Do
+85|6750|good old CA
wtf? idk how reformatting your HD will change the EA's servers mind

Last edited by Maj.Do (2006-06-11 21:02:41)

Dressed In Decay
+14|6535
Uh..no, it's giving you unlocks you should've already gotten for previous ranks.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6673|Canberra, AUS
If you really need unlocks that badly...

All the guns are just as good as each other if you know the tricks of the trade (Except the crappy S12K - a weak semi-auto? No thanks!)
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Crusty
+11|6776
Im gonna call Shennanagins on this. As I have reinstalled my BF2 and my OS numerous times and on different drives over the past couple months. Plus all the stats are stored online and are not stored on the local machine, that would just be silly and very easy to hack.
Alex_Browning
+6|6529
Oh.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6787|Singapore

... lame.
Cohammer
+61|6536
wow he probly didnt even try it and thinks it works
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6762|Dallas
Hey, did you guy's know that if you throw your computer in the bathtub while it's still plugged in it makes your character invincible and you get all the unlocks!!!!!!!????

Try it now!!  GOGOGOGOGO!!!!!!!!!
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6787|Singapore

tried. you lied. i don't get all the unlocks. i only get invincible.

LIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIAR
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6763|Toronto Canada

Spark wrote:

If you really need unlocks that badly...

All the guns are just as good as each other if you know the tricks of the trade (Except the crappy S12K - a weak semi-auto? No thanks!)
the s12k is amazing! i can rip people apart with it. you just have to be able to move your fingers lightning fast like me.
Cohammer
+61|6536
ya i love the S12K it was good before i got the DOA and jackhammer, now its just wierd
PunkX
stoned
+198|6622|Canada
You win the 'useless information' award.

gg
Cohammer
+61|6536

Alex_Browning wrote:

Oh.
you sir are a fucking idiot
siciliano732
+202|6647|New York
so it doesnt even work?! and the kid didnt even try it....he was just being exactly that....a child and assuming?! -1
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6528

Dude i would give you -1 if i could.... What in the world made you post that? I mean...weapon exploit....wow

People these days...
alpinestar
+304|6594|New York City baby.
He's right guys!!!!
also when you in game  alt+ f4 for hidden easter egg.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6689|Devon, England
s12k is gr8, as of the fast reload time. i often use it, but i do prefer the good old pump shottys tho.
Crawdaddy79
+27|6535
Hay gays if you put your computer in  your toilet and power it on I think you can get your own jetpack for BF2, it's an unlock I swear.
<KoS>Dingo
+4|6529|Canada
i would give you -1 but I feel sorry for you in your confused little head u got there
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6650|Spokane, Washington

why would I want to get more unlocks when I already have all of them?
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6654|Brisbane, Australia

Because after that, you get a popup saying 'You win life' then you get to design your own weapons, I made a Dao that fires arty
ElMorte[OwP]
Expert Opportunity Misser
+9|6555|Bikini Bottom Germany

Sarrk wrote:

Because after that, you get a popup saying 'You win life' then you get to design your own weapons, I made a Dao that fires arty
+1

But i like my man-portable GAU-8 better.

Last edited by ElMorte[OwP] (2006-06-12 01:17:27)

Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6663
I got my basic eng with the s12k my first badge, so fuck you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard