crusaderop50
+1|6856
we all must had heard about the earthquake in Pakistan n other areas.  what r the chances that bin Laden is dead since he is hiding in the mountain region?  bet u w/in 6 months he is dead.
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6855|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
damn earthquake gets him? it's not fair. the earthquake doesn't have to look. it can just kill thousands and hope it  got bin laden. cheater. HAXOR! anyway, with any luck, you're right about him being dead.
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6830|englewood FL.
Die!!!!!
Locarno
Boom!Headshot?
+2|6856|Scotland!
Guy, i know the man was shear evil, yet lets not just start flaming.
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6845|USA! USA! USA!
Is that like when EA resets your account?  Did God reset bin Hidden's account?
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6853|A Small Isle in the Tropics

what makes you folks think he is hiding at Pakistan-Afghanistan border, eh.. the safest place on earth is exactly where you do not expect him to be, right under your noses (old chinese saying..the most dangerous place is  also the safest).. For all you know he is in Cuba.. South America.. Saudi Arabia.. Indonesia.. Phillipines..

Last edited by mikeshw (2005-10-12 04:05:27)

Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6835
For all we know he could be living in Washington D.C
Even if he dies, nothing will change. How would you feel at the person who murdered a member of your familly? Because everytime someone dies, you got people feeling that exact same way who would go through nearly any length to get back at the enemy. This mass chaos will never end, at least till the day man is no longer using weapons that actually kill a man.

Last edited by Ryan_Mercury (2005-10-12 10:45:41)

beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6802

Krauser98 wrote:

Is that like when EA resets your account?  Did God reset bin Hidden's account?
bin laden was using hax and jihadjeeps; clearly god will reset his account eventually.... unless gods ignoring the rest of the community like EA ignores it's community.

as long as bin laden is out of action and is rendered nearly impotent we shouldn't have too many problems.  As long as everyone keeps the pressure on him he won't be able to operate like he did before, rendering him near useless (other than a figurehead for the organization).
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6855|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
what, you mean god might ignore the human's pleas for help? never. at least he's never done it before.. *cough* holocaust, crusades, african strife, etc. *cough cough*

btw, bin laden is a huge stats padder and if he could be... a bh whore.
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6835
I guess they did reset his account, lol

http://bf2s.com/player/57642393/

Last edited by Ryan_Mercury (2005-10-12 13:23:41)

beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6802

Ryan_Mercury wrote:

hahahah thats gold

[wonder who all those TKs were?  His own people who he found out were feeding the infidels information maybe... or maybe some of his claymores he left lying around in his batcave]
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6845|USA! USA! USA!

beeng wrote:

unless gods ignoring the rest of the community like EA ignores it's community.
I doubt God is ignoring us.  He might be really busy on the 1.04 patch though... I hear there are going to be some major changes...  At least that's what 'Preacher Bob' on campus keeps telling us...

beenghahahah thats gold

[wonder who all those TKs were?  His own people who he found out were feeding the infidels information maybe... or maybe some of his claymores he left lying around in his batcave wrote:

Maybe in the new patch the commander gets TKs when his SF guys strap C4 to themselves and blow up...
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6829
Who cares? Bush has killed alot more civies than OBL.
Stasiek
Pojebany Hlop
+1|6855|Sicily, Italy

beeng wrote:

Ryan_Mercury wrote:

hahahah thats gold

[wonder who all those TKs were?  His own people who he found out were feeding the infidels information maybe... or maybe some of his claymores he left lying around in his batcave]
i was about to say..he's not dead he's playing bf2  lmao
MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6809
I'm of the beliefe that Bin Laden has been dead for some time (6 months to a year) and Al Queda is not letting on to this fact because of the strategic value in keeping him alive.  Notice that attacks are more sparse and of a lower scale?  Notice that the intercepted comminication (letter) between Al Queda leadership did not include his signature (or even a reference to him for that matter), lastly... he hasn't realeased any recent, dateable, ominous "I'm gonna get ya" tapes in a while.  Note that I am not, however, saying the Al Queda or terrorist threat has passed.  Rather, it's only just begun.
MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6809

Ryan_Mercury wrote:

For all we know he could be living in Washington D.C
Even if he dies, nothing will change. How would you feel at the person who murdered a member of your familly? Because everytime someone dies, you got people feeling that exact same way who would go through nearly any length to get back at the enemy. This mass chaos will never end, at least till the day man is no longer using weapons that actually kill a man.
In the middle east this is especially true due to a religious and cultural adherance to what's called "the Blood Feud".  We call it, an "eye for an eye".  Humans suck.
Guruz
Sir
+20|6854|government yard in trenchtown.

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

Who cares? Bush has killed alot more civies than OBL.
Word.

Who cares about some 4 years-ago-famous old arabian grandpa, dead or not.

All the "DIE YOU TERRORIST!!!" messages makes me laugh.
Dragonclaw
+186|6321|Florida
I think we got him.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6351|Oregon
Forum Necro.
Dragonclaw
+186|6321|Florida
Oh shit I didnt look at the date.

Riiiight.
Steveo7800
I Pity The Foo
+7|6376|United States
naw, i figure hes hiding inside the U.S. somehow, planning another attack. Very scary thought but not far from truth.
Master*
Banned
+416|6510|United States
Bin laden will never die, hes like HUNK in resident evil.
(Human Unit Never Killed)
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5990|England

He's in my wardrobe
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6646|Washington, DC

The Eye will prevail and smite the bearded Arab
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6653|Amsterdam, NY