lord_tyler_486
+54|6758|Upper Franconia
1. music
2. t3h bed
3. jogging
Darky
Hi..
+71|6568|Here.
Either shortly after I go to bed, or when I'm bored..
PRINCESS
the evil is pure
+23|6544|scotland

*=]AD[=*Pro_NL wrote:

well, its when i lay in bed, cause it quiet then, and i havent anything to do when im in bed
poor baby you need a girlfriend or a blow up doll
mr.widdim
The Second Apostle Of Chuy
+78|6711|Flaming_Maniac = pwnd.

1927(h) wrote:

mr.widdim wrote:

If you have a good girl, you will think and talk and have fun with her. Its not all about the foolin around for most people.
Careful, you sound like your in love.
Could be... is this a bad thing?
FAF-Teeje
+47|6549
i dont think much

...................................................     (HEEHEE--smily face)

Last edited by FAF-Teeje (2006-06-11 19:54:33)

Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6701|Mountains of West Virginia
I like to think on my Morning Walk to school
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6798|Jupiter

PRINCESS wrote:

*=]AD[=*Pro_NL wrote:

well, its when i lay in bed, cause it quiet then, and i havent anything to do when im in bed
poor baby you need a girlfriend or a blow up doll
Lmao +1!
Not Entirely Sane
+6|6666|Just Outside Seattle
I think in the shower.
Rosse_modest
+76|6782|Antwerp, Flanders

Darky wrote:

Either shortly after I go to bed
I often do that as well, but then I just keep on thinking. No matter what I do I can't seem to fall asleep until 2 hours before I'm supposed to wake up.
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6649|Cumberland, MD, USA
While I'm listening to music late at night, like right now I just figured out the answer to life... 42.
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6562

ThomasMorgan wrote:

While at school I seriously think I wrote the majority of my papers on my laptop whilst taking a nice, relaxing crap.  Seriously.  I would grab a drink, grab my laptop, and go in there for an hour or so and just write.  It worked quite well.
Damn, that's what you should say when someone's eyes glow after seeing your laptop (especially if it's cool-lookin'). That thing must be nasty...and...dirty....very dirty.

For me...I synthesized a lot of my ideals and analysis (as far as indepedent philosophizing would allow) quite awhile ago. Now, I usually just think about ordeals particular to circumstance...usually while in muh bed, in muh chair, sittun' round in public venues (school, should you mistakingly come to the conclusion that I'm some bum weirdo), and sometimes...on...the pot. But really...a lot of my phinking has just been reaffirmation of the status quo within the self!
Cold Fussion
72% alcohol
+63|6673|Sydney, Australia
Shower
-(PK)-DarkIllusion
+1|6846
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6573|NYC / Hamburg

i dont think ......

no actually i would go for option 1
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6849|Reykjavík, Iceland.
While taking a nice relaxing dump.
anzus
Wheres the trigger?
+34|6649|Wangaratta, Australia
yea 1 vote for the crapper. Nothing better than just sitting in there on a hot day, pants around the ankles reading the world news, wondering what the hell has happened to our way of life. damn it was a nice world 20 years ago.
schakl
+21|6695
Sailing ..... 20% declination, full sails, 5 beaufort wind ..... wow
or on my bike on a free road
or just hanging around in front the TV which plays some Star Trek (lol)
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6597|Scarborough Yorkshire England
having a joint out my bedroom window watching the world go by or on the loo (if there is nothing to read)

Last edited by Jinto-sk (2006-06-12 06:35:22)

max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6573|NYC / Hamburg

schakl wrote:

Sailing ..... 20% declination, full sails, 5 beaufort wind ..... wow
i'll second that. Nothing like sailing. Love it
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Mackaronen
+18|6643|Uppland, Sweden
The best place for pondering over the mysteries of life is out in the forest. Just sitting there with a gun, (pref. a Tikka T3 Lite Stainless)  listening to the wind an the birds. Maybe spot a deer or a wild bore, and kill it. But it is not the killing that is important, the wait is.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard