SoC./Omega
+122|6543|Omaha, Nebraska!
In a couple days I'm getting AF and I was wondering how you install it. I don't have Euro Force so I've never done it before, so if any of you people know please post here!

~ Omega
Bertinator
Banned
+5|6532
Should be fairly self explanatory. Follow the instructions.
Delta_38DS
Self Proclaimed A10 Whore
+27|6566
You go to the site to download AF(https://account.ea.com/commerce/product … p=commerce) and go through all the steps to pay for it.  At the end you download the EA downloader.  Open up the EA downloader, click on the expansion name and then download now.  Once its done, you click the button that says Install Now on the ea downloader.  You have to make sure your account is tied to your gamespy (bf2) account or else it won't work.  There is a button to do that on the EA downloader

Last edited by Delta_38DS (2006-06-11 16:46:14)

Ricerckt93
+69|6654
Don't worry, you will be suprised how easy it really is.

Just download and install EA downloader.   

https://account.ea.com/commerce/main.js … p=homepage

When you start it up you will see the option to download it with that.  Once it is downloaded it will change the option to install.  Click install and it will run from there just like normal.

Hope I didn't confuse you more.

If I missed any details (Anyone), please feel to correct me.
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6764
What if you have to reinstall it ?
Do you keep a .exe file ?
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6843|Cologne, Germany

well, the downloader really does nothing else but put a cache file on your HD, once the booster has been fully downloaded. At least that was the case with my copy of the booster ( EF and AF ) which I bought in stores here in germany. You can then burn the cached folder on a CD and install the booster from there. It has a setup.exe in it.

My guess is this would be the same with the online purchase.
If that's not the case, you probably will have to download every booster again via the downloaer if you need to re-install. If I grasp the concept correctly, the EA downloader should allow you to download "your" copy of the booster as often as you like. This is because it has been "branded" to your account anyway and no one else can play with it.
SoC./Omega
+122|6543|Omaha, Nebraska!
Thanks guys, and no that didn't confuse me. lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard