homewestand
+3|6573|Coventry UK
i really need some help with my bf2. I have had a few problems with bf2 over the past couple of days where it would tell me bf2 memory error and then everything just pauses. i was told to re-install everything. i have done that now. but i have a bigger problem now than b4. i am loading a map on sigleplayer or multiplayer and it will get to 48% loading and then just shuts down back to windows. i am getting really pissed off with it now.
can anyone PLEASE help me sort this out.
thanks

Last edited by homewestand (2006-06-11 11:32:36)

homewestand
+3|6573|Coventry UK
can no one help me then?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
M3Z-X
[KNTL] - Kill Now Think Later
+28|6544|London, England
hmm ive never heard of that before, but do you patch the game? it could be a fault in the patch yuove downlaoded? or it could be to do with your graphic hardware. other than that i dont reli know need more infor really.
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6607|Houston, TX
Post computer specs, it'll help us help you
homewestand
+3|6573|Coventry UK
i know this is a crap spec but i have been playing bf2 for about 5 months with out much of a problem

AMD Anthlon xp 2100+
1.7 ghz, 512mb ram
256mb 5200 nvidia geforce
M3Z-X
+28|6544|London, England
hmmmmm well 1 thing sticks out to me is you processor speed , but that shudnt make a difference hmmmm have you got your latest graphics card drivers? that coudl be another problem ...
homewestand
+3|6573|Coventry UK
i have sorted it out now thanks for your help. it was the driver. for some reason it was corrupted
M3Z-X
+28|6544|London, England
Awww good good im glad i could be of sum help happy gaming dude maybe se you on there!!!!!!!!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard