usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

Towelly wrote:

I was there for the pre-match stuff, but I don't think I ever got to actually take part in the comp. Pity as I was playing really well in the unranked, and then played ok in the larger ranked server. ahh well, heres to next time.

oh and cheers to all the guys from DMZ, server was great, and even though a few people obviously can't read, it was still good.
Towelly
You were there for the comp on Wake, I missed you like 5 friggin times.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6667|Germany
We should really do this again,like Sinn Fein said,it's not about the scores.
It was actually really nice to see the nametags of the guys I hang out with at this forum.
I think we should meet more often,use teamspeak and then wreak havoc on a server together.

Our American friends are a bit too far away for me(ping too bad for having real fun) but our "British sniping department" has about the same ping I have.

So,if you all would like to go hunting with some buddies on a regular basis we should set up a TS-server and meet there for the server search.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6561|Your attic

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

We should really do this again,like Sinn Fein said,it's not about the scores.
It was actually really nice to see the nametags of the guys I hang out with at this forum.
I think we should meet more often,use teamspeak and then wreak havoc on a server together.

Our American friends are a bit too far away for me(ping too bad for having real fun) but our "British sniping department" has about the same ping I have.

So,if you all would like to go hunting with some buddies on a regular basis we should set up a TS-server and meet there for the server search.
I'd be certainly interested in this, I play with my clan quite often, but they're vehicle whores really
Would be nice to play with a few of the best snipers bf2s has to offer more often
The#1Spot
+105|6510|byah
i have gotten 25 and 0 on ghost town as sniper
0akleaves
+183|6584|Newcastle UK
yeah i would be up for the squad thing more often as recently i have been on wake with dont_be_ss which i rather enjoyed
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
duffry
Moderator Emeritus
+148|6810|Cheshire, UK
So, my initial analysis of the results is in and there's a clear winner of the event.

I hereby award the Top Sniper award to churnedfortaste and would like to present this Gold sniper medal.
https://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6876/goldmedal1oe.png

churnedfortaste won 5 of the 8 rounds but I would like to award a silver medal to the players who won the other three.
They are:
=DMZ= -botivix-
{HMS} don’t_be_ss
Nyte

https://img93.imageshack.us/img93/1214/silvermedal0ts.png

Please proudly display your medals in your sig or where ever else seems appropriate.

I still only have a couple of entries for the Longshot Award and I need people to put themselves (or anyone else) forward for the other awards:
Extreme knife use
Extreme pistol use
Extreme rifle use
Extreme nade use
Extreme claymore use
Capping a celebrity
And I'm still taking suggestions for:
Sniper of the day
(please don't nominate yourself)

Congratulations to churnedfortaste and the other medal winners.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

I think everyone wins this "Extreme claymore use"
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6667|Germany
Hmm,I've got 5 pistol kills in a row on Sharqui and used claymores like a maniac...although Citizen One was a bitch with the claymores too....
TheFlyfisher
+0|6602
I joined half way through the comp and would just like to thank the guys at DMZ who organized it and all who were involved. I had a lot of fun and it made a welcome change from the usual BF experience.

Thnx

TheFlyfisher
l41e
+677|6618

Any "worst of the day"? I could get that.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

k30dxedle wrote:

I win that.  The 1st round on the Shark, I got 1 kill and 16 deaths
l41e
+677|6618

Then...most average of the day?
duffry
Moderator Emeritus
+148|6810|Cheshire, UK

k30dxedle wrote:

I think that would be too hard to gauge but I'm up for comedy awards for cool happenings (still to see the jet incident from CitizenOne).
l41e
+677|6618

Comedy awards: Someone headshotted me with the SVD from 2m away as I tried to close my Xfire window.
0akleaves
+183|6584|Newcastle UK
i want a award for 33 kills iar there was only me and churnedfortaste who manged it as i missed out on the silver by a tk some how
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
l41e
+677|6618

I never capped a celebrity, they were all on my team.

Although I got Towelly once or twice. (was Towelly on the list?)

Last edited by k30dxedle (2006-06-11 07:35:48)

Entertayner
+826|6541

I got towelly, nyte, citizentwo ermmmm who else was on the list?! i think i got chikyoo[insert rest of name here] erm citizentwo knifed me so i hunted him down and got revenge muaha so yeah.... ill put myself up for the knife usage thingy ma bobby and those medals look sweet, good job to whoever made em
0akleaves
+183|6584|Newcastle UK
nyte was on the other team it was funnyt when all of the other celebs in voip all said im just hear it kill nyte 5 secs later lol im teabaggin nyte
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6561|Your attic
Yea, for the first round of sharqui which I played, we had a little squad dedicated to hunting nyte. As has been said, a good time was had by all

oh and entertainer, I saw you in a random server a few hours ago, shouted at you, but I was ignored!!!!!!!
Anyway I don't think I was on the celeb list, but nice to know your thinking of me
Fosterthelegend
:)
+97|6585|Kent, UK
I was annoyed that they didn't include the two maps of karkand AFTER mashtuur..... i came second both times... one to the commander
and  i think i beat nyte with a pistol showdown, shame he beat me by 6 in the end might have got the silver thing.
kubra was a disaster.. it reminds me that i barely know some of the maps

Last edited by fat razza-fosterthelegend (2006-06-11 08:04:23)

Entertayner
+826|6541

sorry towelly *blushes* you shudda been on the celeb list if you weren't jeez, even I was on it and im teh 1337 nubster amongst us...
dont_be_ss
+312|6564|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
i got a silver, thanks, how did i get it? lol
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6640|The Netherlands
"Capping a celebrity"
I capped dont_be_ss when he was looking the other way... (on wake)
KiM-|NiA|
+1|6500
Me also want medal
Came first on Wake
Entertayner
+826|6541

oh i got dont_be_ss on a 350 metre wooooo!! [i suck long range thats why im so happy lol]

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard