England23%23% - 72
Spain0%0% - 3
France1%1% - 4
Portugal2%2% - 8
Other13%13% - 43
Total: 308
Emperor_D
+2|6597|Anderson, Indiana
I suppose England will win, that is if more teams are willing to score for them since that don't seem to be able to do it themselves.  I think the US will when causing an abrupt end to soccer's world wide appeal.
OMG-AIDS
+24|6578|Florida
Where is the US???  #4 in the world, finally doing well and they don't make the choices? 
[LCI]squeakyfleece
O-<--< stick man lolololol
+27|6672|perv
England!!!!!!!!
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6699|Seattle

OMG-AIDS wrote:

Where is the US???  #4 in the world, finally doing well and they don't make the choices? 
Well actually it's 5th I believe. (But that's too high, really)

Anyway, the U.S. is probably going to play Brazil if/when they make it to the second round, so they are screwed.

Last edited by Erwin_Rommel188 (2006-06-11 00:31:12)

homewestand
+3|6574|Coventry UK
i voted for ENGLAND. they just need to perform that little bit better cause the 2nd half they played really bad. but we can win it
COME ON ENGLAND
uber73
+188|6766|Brisbane

homewestand wrote:

i voted for ENGLAND. they just need to perform that little bit better cause the 2nd half they played really bad. but we can win it
COME ON ENGLAND
eternal optimism..

they played better in the first half, but they played NORMALLY for england in the second
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6689|Canberra, AUS

xXSarnathXx wrote:

hmm the choices suck, i wanna vote for sweden so im just gonna not vote
I think there was good reason to leave Sweden out after their most recent performance...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
xXSarnathXx
Decepticons forever!
+25|6622|Sweden
bleh.....as i said earlier fifas world ranking doesnt take the opposition into account, if you win lots of games vs crappy nations ull get a big bad score, and end higher up. sucky system nuf said.

and spark, yeah I ... ehmm.... crap
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6564|CH/BR - in UK

xXSarnathXx wrote:

bleh.....as i said earlier fifas world ranking doesnt take the opposition into account, if you win lots of games vs crappy nations ull get a big bad score, and end higher up. sucky system nuf said.

and spark, yeah I ... ehmm.... crap
brazil wins against anyone, so at least their ranking is justified
Jasp
Bongabilla
+171|6676|The Outer Circle

Jinto-sk wrote:

England - think this is Englands strongest squad for a lot of years
er... ok ?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/holteendersig2.jpghttps://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/11508.gif
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6666|The Netherlands
HEE where is togo? i vote nothing... THE NETHERLANDS .. HOW COULD YOU FORGET THE ORANGE OWNERS? :p
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6753|The Hague, Netherlands

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE wrote:

HEE where is togo? i vote nothing... THE NETHERLANDS .. HOW COULD YOU FORGET THE ORANGE OWNERS? :p
Holland is in the poll m8
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6564|CH/BR - in UK

lol...some people forget that there are two words for that country
Kusunagi
+59|6751|The land of Hookers and pod
Brazil no doubt, they're agianst Germany or France in the finals, but Brazil will win definetly.
=OBS= EstebanRey
+256|6565|Oxford, England, UK, EU, Earth

uber73 wrote:

england to win?

dont make me laugh... they are NOT the sum of their parts. never have been, never will be.  they looked decidedly bollox today. and paraguay arent gonna give them as tough a match as sweden will. 

they will make it out of group as runner up, and get put out before quarter finals.

i reckon.
Is that the same Sweden that drew with a banana republic on Saturday?  And is that the same Paraguay that drew with Brazil and beat Argentina in the qualifying rounds? 

I'm not saying we'll walk over Sweden but your comment was based purely on an ill-informed notion that Sweden are better than Paraguay because you just assume they are.  Look at the recent form of a team before posting next time, thanks
xXSarnathXx
Decepticons forever!
+25|6622|Sweden
yeah, Sweden has only done 2 goals the past 6 games or so.

does not look good at all, they really have to get their act together on thursday, i really hope they follow England to the finals.

but as a Swede, I love English football (not cuz of svennis ) English football has been the only thing we Swedes have been able to watch before they started nuking us with spanish and italian football theese last years. but before that only English division 1 football

and Sweden and England play alike, tough hard football and work as a team, me likes. hope England brings it home!
uber73
+188|6766|Brisbane
@estebanrey....

northern ireland beat england...

=OBS= EstebanRey
+256|6565|Oxford, England, UK, EU, Earth

uber73 wrote:

@estebanrey....

northern ireland beat england...

Yeah so?  My point was nothing about England but purely about the assumption that the 2006 Sweden team is better than the 2006 Paraguay team, only time will tell but we are 2 points clear after just 1 game and a win over t&t will seal it......

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!
ThundergodTyLor
You am dee best!
+34|6710|RCM Headquarters
If only England would do something this cool when they win.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7tNcvSsqZlU& … %20burning

And just think, this happened just 50 meters from where I'm sitting now.

Last edited by ThundergodTyLor (2006-06-12 06:06:06)

Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6662|I smell corners

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

Want england to win, but realisticly its gota be brazil
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6545|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
Go Holland!!!!!!!!!
masterofflama
+19|6599|European Battlefield Command
Poland!!!
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6582

OMG-AIDS wrote:

They just lost their first game 3:0 against Czechia. The next game is against Italy where they'll be wasted again. After that they play against Ghana, where they can maybe make a draw or win. The FIFA ranking is pretty useless and the USA aren't a football nation. My bets are, they won't even make the cut for the quarterfinal.

In wise foresight the threadstarter didn't put the USA into the poll, because they just don't belong there.
Jejjk
My "Page Up" has never been used.
+40|6622|Sweden
im hoping for a final between Iran and USA.
KO
Banned
+31|6557|New Jersey
i want USA to win but they have a tough  group with Czech Republic and Italy

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard