vqsnapp
+5|6672
Last night I recorded a pretty decent round on FRAPS, I think it shows a basic idea of the sniper role in BF2. Lots of Spotting targets, I take my shots and support my team as I can. It's pretty much an overwatch position as you will see watching three or four flags. There's nothing really spectacular like shooting a bullet into a cloud and killing some guy on the other side of the map and you will see a lot of lined up shots that miss. I can only guess that is because when FRAPS is running my frames per sec drop from 50 to 15. I'm using [CANADA]_Zenmaster great localization file - Thanks a lot for that

The vid is about 10 minutes long btw its just about one complete round because a lot of times I hear people that watch these vids complaining that they only get to see the killing shot and not the entire thing from the moment of acquiring the target.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE89WUAu2Js
bravo3_1/22
+23|6721
nice vid id karma but im limited for now
FredFLQ
S0tp R4p1nG u5!!1one
+47|6544|Donnacona, Quebec
Nice vid.

Kinda long though...

I loved the first two songs

+1
irok100
+114|6662
infortunately i have bad ADD and could only stay Attentive for about.... fuck what was i talking about

my point is... nothing special, not great as far as accuracy, not too cinematic, the music was boring, and the kills were mostly non moving targets

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard