Audio
+130|6523|Orlando, FL
No, you removed me bud.  Anyway, this thread is old so let it die.
Chef
+2|6640
+1 for post

well funny

it was an interesting clip too as there was more thought into to it that reads, and i am sorry if this has been posted before.

the kid was screaming line from either a movie or from the tv ones i have heard before but cannot remember from where

i am not in a clan but i have been on servers where i have has peeps in my squd and i have had some break out i find it well funny as it is only a game and it triggers ADD quite well this game.

but +1 for you great clip

keep them coming
<KoS>z3ro
+8|6522|Melbourne, Florida
Reuther doesn't have ADD, or ADHD for that matter.

When asked to calm down, he would oblige (at least when I asked him).  His outburts were predictable, uncommon in people with ADD. 

The fact that he had ADD was never divulged by either himself, Obrian (Colony), or anyone else that knows him.  He only brought up Ritalin when asked, and he probably doesn't even know the drugs principle purpose.

All in all, Reuther is a spoiled brat that goes crazy when he doesn't get his way.  Medical conditions have nothing to do with it.

OpsChief, we run a clan to have fun, not deal with this kind of nonsense.  In my opinion, telling someone they didnt make it and banning them is the cowardess way out.  We always allow people that fail the trial to hang out with us, and if they want to, talk about why they didn't make it.

In fact, never in the history of KoS has someone acted like that simply because they couldn't join our clan, and we've been around for nearly 4 years.

The kid probably likes all of this attention, since that is what he craves.

Last edited by <KoS>z3ro (2006-06-10 19:09:49)

Lopht=TAG=
+-4|6527

ToXiC888 wrote:

EVERY1 just STFU.  He has ADD, jesus christ.  Do u make fun of ppl in wheelchairs on the street, if no then dont do it on the internet.  Its a psychological disorder that he has absolutly no control over.  So he forgot to take his ritalin for 1 day, so the fuck what?  Just all u ignorant fucks be lucky that u dont have to take a pill to control ur attitude every day of ur life. [RANT OFF]
Sounds like someone forgot to take their meds too.....
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6686|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
LOL! +1 to you, funniest shit ever
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6760|Human Meat Shield
Wow....Just..Wow.. we have some kids too, but it seemed like an older adult got kicked from a clan and started trying to hack into accounts calling names, and so on, its not just you child that hasn't dropped the nutsack yet, its the ego asshats also that can't move on. And these kids wonder why its 17+ only or 18+ and acting mature.. Ima post this on our clan site to show if they act like that they are gone. Thanks.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6528|Search Whore killing fields

<KoS>z3ro wrote:

When asked to calm down, he would oblige (at least when I asked him).  His outburts were predictable, uncommon in people with ADD. 

The fact that he had ADD was never divulged by either himself, Obrian (Colony), or anyone else that knows him.  He only brought up Ritalin when asked, and he probably doesn't even know the drugs principle purpose.

All in all, Reuther is a spoiled brat that goes crazy when he doesn't get his way.  Medical conditions have nothing to do with it.

OpsChief, we run a clan to have fun, not deal with this kind of nonsense.  In my opinion, telling someone they didnt make it and banning them is the cowardess way out.  We always allow people that fail the trial to hang out with us, and if they want to, talk about why they didn't make it.

In fact, never in the history of KoS has someone acted like that simply because they couldn't join our clan, and we've been around for nearly 4 years.

Bipolar?
Defiance
+438|6662

There was a guy trying to join the clan I'm in, named Toby, and he would be really annoying. For example, screaming a stretched version of "Artillery" every three seconds in a really high pitched voice.

When he wasn't even playing bf2.

What makes it funnier, you guys don't catch when you say lolz, then he says "LOLZ YEAH THAT'S RIGHT" or something.

You could've turned that in his face. But no...

Either way, funny clip, I know the feeling.
RD_The_Dog
+87|6528

<KoS>z3ro wrote:

Absolutely true.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6610|Manitowoc, WI

<KoS>z3ro wrote:

now there is an interesting little nugget of information that we could have used ALOT earlier.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6760|Human Meat Shield
BolvisOculus -- What is your Medic getting in your sig???
RD_The_Dog
+87|6528
Well, if he doesnt have ADD, that makes it even more shocking. 

WTF did his parents do to make him turn out like that?  I mean GODAMN!
Audio
+130|6523|Orlando, FL

RD_The_Dog wrote:

Well, if he doesnt have ADD, that makes it even more shocking. 

WTF did his parents do to make him turn out like that?  I mean GODAMN!
What I wonder is if his parents were home when he was doing this, and what on earth they were thinking, hearing their kid scream like a fucking manic, repeating the same thing for 10 minutes straight.  A question we will never know, because Ruether doesn't have the balls to reply to this thread, and has to have his friends (Colony) stick up for him.  If questioned to join their clan, please link them to this post.  I'm sure they will take the hint.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6665|Canberra, AUS
If he doesn't have ADD - then holy fuck.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6755|Dallas
Can you hear me now?  Yes.  Can you here me now?  Yes.  Can you here me now?  Yes.  Can you hear me now?  Yes.  Can you hear me now?  Yes.  Can you hear me now?  Yes.  Can you here me now?  Yes.  Can you here me now?  Yes.  Can you hear me now?  Yes.  Can you hear me now?  Yes.  Can you hear me now?  Yes.  Can you here me now?  Yes.  Can you here me now?  Yes.  Can you hear me now?  Yes.  Can you hear me now?  Yes.  Can you hear me now?  Yes.  Can you here me now?  Yes.  Can you here me now?  Yes.  Can you hear me now?  Yes.  Can you hear me now?  Yes.  Can you hear me now?  Yes.  Can you here me now?  Yes.  Can you here me now?  Yes.  Can you hear me now?  Yes.  Can you hear me now?  Yes.  Can you hear me now?  Yes.  Can you here me now?  Yes.  Can you here me now?  Yes.  Can you hear me now?  Yes.  Can you hear me now?  Yes.  Can you hear me now?  Yes.  Can you here me now?  Yes.  Can you here me now?  Yes.  Can you hear me now?  Yes.  Can you hear me now?  Yes.  Can you hear me now?  Yes.  Can you here me now?  Yes.  Can you here me now?  Yes.  Can you hear me now?  Yes.  Can you hear me now?  Yes.  Can you hear me now?  Yes.  Can you here me now?  Yes.  Can you here me now?  Yes.  Can you hear me now?  Yes.  Can you hear me now?  Yes.

You have a small pee-pee.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6665|Canberra, AUS
Lol. Why'd you alternate between 'here' and 'hear'?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6681|Tampa Bay Florida
Look people, and don't take this the wrong way.  The world would be a pretty sorry place if everyone was like the adults on these forums.. honestly. 

IMO, video games are for teens, like me.  It's a game.  I don't really care if you're adult and you play a few hours every month or so, but don't start saying that kids shouldn't be able to play video games.
OpsChief
+101|6667|Southern California

<KoS>z3ro wrote:

Nice, 4 years is strong bud. 

The original post claimed the kid was immature in a questionable and that is the only reason I responded.

First, I didn't suggest an uncommunicated ban!!!  My whole participation in this thread has been to shed light on respectful treatment.

My point made was that it would be better to tell him he didn't make the cut and not ridicule him here or anywhere else.  Banning him (or whatever words are preferred) from clan's private resources seems a logical and expected, not harsh, outcome for people who are no longer in your clan. Especially if the person deserved a public flogging he must be a real problem and from your recruiters opinion he deserved it. There is no cowardice in communicating repectfully with someone why they cannot be in your clan and why they will not have access to private clan resources.

I am not sure I agree with your analysis of his problem if any, there is simply not enough data. I think he may have a behavioral "habit" of over-reacting either because he thinks it funny or that he cannot control himself. Since the events leading up to the start of recording are in contest now we can't really say what set him off and why it seems so extreme to us.

You and your members keep mentioning how they didn't want to waste time on him but they did spend considerable time as exhibited by [Audio] taking the recorded file, uploading it then making this post and following up frequently on it. Yes sir your clan in fact had the time to deal with it. Further, I didn't suggest counselling him either, I emphasized that [audio] just consider what example was being set for the younger crowd by his actions and choosing to publicly ridicule someone for unusual behavior. I in no way suggest Audio was maliciously doing wrong by posting the file with denigrating comments, I think I caught him by suprise with my comments. I think he had something he thought was funny and posted it with no more thought than that.

The act of posting this article fails the maturity litmus test on a higher level.  It is funny to the other kids... is that enough to justify it?

Still Sir, nobody has shown me point by point what is mature about ridiculing, in a public forum, a kid with poorly understood problems.

-good luck and have fun
OpsChief
+101|6667|Southern California

Spearhead wrote:

Look people, and don't take this the wrong way.  The world would be a pretty sorry place if everyone was like the adults on these forums.. honestly. 

IMO, video games are for teens, like me.  It's a game.  I don't really care if you're adult and you play a few hours every month or so, but don't start saying that kids shouldn't be able to play video games.
lol who said that?  in this thread?   wargames are great fun, a lifelong hobby.
Crawdaddy79
+27|6527
Holy shit that's annoying.
DarkZealot89
Wait A Minute!
+46|6539|Louisville, Ky
Best part...

...this is so going on the forums...

mooncricket
Knife Whore
+10|6728|Alabama
lol..thats awesome
<KoS>z3ro
+8|6522|Melbourne, Florida
Nice, 4 years is strong bud.

The original post claimed the kid was immature in a questionable and that is the only reason I responded.

First, I didn't suggest an uncommunicated ban!!!  My whole participation in this thread has been to shed light on respectful treatment.

My point made was that it would be better to tell him he didn't make the cut and not ridicule him here or anywhere else.  Banning him (or whatever words are preferred) from clan's private resources seems a logical and expected, not harsh, outcome for people who are no longer in your clan. Especially if the person deserved a public flogging he must be a real problem and from your recruiters opinion he deserved it. There is no cowardice in communicating repectfully with someone why they cannot be in your clan and why they will not have access to private clan resources.

I am not sure I agree with your analysis of his problem if any, there is simply not enough data. I think he may have a behavioral "habit" of over-reacting either because he thinks it funny or that he cannot control himself. Since the events leading up to the start of recording are in contest now we can't really say what set him off and why it seems so extreme to us.

You and your members keep mentioning how they didn't want to waste time on him but they did spend considerable time as exhibited by [Audio] taking the recorded file, uploading it then making this post and following up frequently on it. Yes sir your clan in fact had the time to deal with it. Further, I didn't suggest counselling him either, I emphasized that [audio] just consider what example was being set for the younger crowd by his actions and choosing to publicly ridicule someone for unusual behavior. I in no way suggest Audio was maliciously doing wrong by posting the file with denigrating comments, I think I caught him by suprise with my comments. I think he had something he thought was funny and posted it with no more thought than that.

The act of posting this article fails the maturity litmus test on a higher level.  It is funny to the other kids... is that enough to justify it?

Still Sir, nobody has shown me point by point what is mature about ridiculing, in a public forum, a kid with poorly understood problems.
Well, I don't disagree that there was some time spent recording and uploading audio files, and then posting them on random forums.

The person that did this, acted alone and has his reasons.  What I am merely suggesting is that you entertain the idea for a moment, that if this kid really cared about his personal life being uploaded for the masses to access, then there would be some effort on his part to have the file removed.

Not only that, but as I mentioned before, Reuther is full of nothing but senseless garble, which of course is apparent in the clips under discussion.

I agree that not one person can really come to any sort of conclusion about how this turn of events took place, and what the outcome was fueled by,  It's the same as anything, a bunch of here say and opinions.

Do I feel it is right to make fun of a person that genuinely has an uncontrollable disorder? Absolutely not.

However, under the circumstances, I don't see how us talking about it amongst ourselves is really going to amount to anything.
Audio
+130|6523|Orlando, FL

Colony wrote:

RUETHERS RESPONCE:
"This is ruether speaking i cant register for some reason on the fourms anyways im going to have colony give you my post about what is going on for starters this kid unwilling after reapting dont come in to my public ts he did it anyway so i siad get off and he played very fucking annyoning music and shit and pissed me off and that day i  did not take my medcation so i was even in a worse mood so i fucking flipped big deal he had to be a complete asshole and post it on bf2 fourms this kid has no live and he is a wigger look at him my space hes a loser audio dropped out of highschool for a video game and plans on getting his GED and he is white trash and diserves what he got he had it coming upon his self. and zero u are retarted and we were scrimming a week ago and spammed the shit out of us and the reason we dont scrim you is because of that
heres audios my space http://www.myspace.com/3428599 "

PLZ DONT KARMA Me THIS IS HIS STORY!!
I did drop out of highschool.

I am enrolled in a GED program, and will probably have the diploma by the end of July.

However, I didn't drop our for a game, as he says.  Lol, does that even make sense.  I'm not going to explain reasons why I dropped out, and shouldn't have to, what does that have to do with this post?

And yes, for those who are interested in my Myspace, its www.myspace.com/audioz0rz
Please give me lots of friend requests and even more popularity than I've already gotten from this post.

I'm not a wigger, lol.  Oh, wait, I listen to some rap music, which makes me a wigger.  Rofl, I wear knit shirts and cargo shorts.  I'm defeintly the farthest thing from a wigger.

The reason they don't scrim us because they know they will get owned.  I actually asked Colony today for a scrim, but he said no thanks.  Wonder why?

Anyway, I'm loving the flame.  Keep it coming.
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6537
cuz you kno were not set up for a scrim we just got all the new recruits yesterday and when we did scrim you with are old clan you had someone leave and rejoin real fast and if you want to play us join CAL. when we lost third round 9-0. thats when they had the guy leave and rejoin and we were tied like 20-20 then they did that.
z0rz

Last edited by Colony (2006-06-10 22:52:50)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard