david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6710|Comber, Northern Ireland
did they actually include them with rocket pods? i havent got it yet but i am planning to tomoro, just wondering

if so are they good?
tbcBeasT
tall lazy sod
+14|6607|Bristol, England
no they aint got rocket pods only bombs

Last edited by tbcBeasT (2006-06-10 12:17:31)

Cimlite
+1|6815|Sweden
Actually... funny thing. There is rocket pods mounted on the A10... their just mounted inside the bombs. Drop the bombs and check the the place where the bombs used to be.

Dice messed up when they placed the bombs on the plane. Does not really matter though, they are not functional ingame.
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6606|South Jersey

Cimlite wrote:

Actually... funny thing. There is rocket pods mounted on the A10... their just mounted inside the bombs. Drop the bombs and check the the place where the bombs used to be.

Dice messed up when they placed the bombs on the plane. Does not really matter though, they are not functional ingame.
huh?  the bombs work perfectly fine.
=JoD=Corithus
+30|6529
Actually, I like the idea of tacking on 2 Maverick ATG missles under the wings.  For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, the laser guided missles on the F-15, still with only the one pilot, and the bombs, but you could cycle to the missles......would be pretty...
PRiMACORD
+190|6595|Home of the Escalade Herds
The A-10 is a tweaked vanilla bf2 fighter.

The only real difference is the model.
Cimlite
+1|6815|Sweden

-Gunsmoke- wrote:

huh?  the bombs work perfectly fine.
Yes, they work fine. That's not what I'm saying. Start with inspecting the plane on the ground... take off, drop the bombs and land. Then look again. You'll see that all of a sudden theres a rocketpod hanging under each time, where there used to be a bomb.

Dice placed the bombs ontop of the rocketpods. It's only a visual thing though.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard