kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6555|Southeastern USA
Limbaugh tends to rip the RNC on a fairly regular basis, they are starting to piss me off as well, they did a good job at first but now they've all been in DC too long and have caught the lobbyist syndrome, time for the RNC to send up some new faces that don't owe anyone any favors again

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-06-09 15:15:39)

antin0de
+44|6673|SL,UT
Apparently she's a misogynist too.  If that makes any sense...
yerded
Bertinator
+255|6643|Westminster, California

kr@cker wrote:

Limbaugh tends to rip the RNC on a fairly regular basis, they are starting to piss me off as well, they did a good job at first but now they've all been in DC too long and have caught the lobbyist syndrome, time for the RNC to send up some new faces that don't owe anyone any favors again

antin0de wrote:

Apparently she's a misogynist too.  If that makes any sense...
Rush is a mindless right wing rhetoric cannon. To hear him preach about profit in regards to big oil is pretty hateful. I can take him in 30 minute doses. ( after commercials thats about ten minutes of talk ). I'd like to hear less about how the left are stupid leftist assholes and more about how the republicans have gone astray. The Bush admin has been the sorriest representation of conservative ideals in my life time, as he has been the biggest spender EVER, and I'm discounting ALL of the spending on the war on terror.

Ann Coulter likes the meat stick, she doesn't have to swallow because she's rich, but oh well.
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6661|United States of America
oh, she swallows.
yerded
Bertinator

Major_Spittle wrote:

oh, she swallows.
LOL
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6657|USA

rawls2 wrote:

lowing wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

Oh yeah thats right. Im talking about Gore, silly me. But still Kerry was far more qualified for the position than Bush according to lowing's explanation as to why Coulter is more credible than Al Franken.
And how can you say that a man who has NEVER BEEN president be far more qualified to be one, over a man who HAS BEEN PRESIDENT for 4 years??

Oh by the way....your smart ass comments would be much more entertaining if you learn what you are talking about before you try and educate someone else.LMAO
And a great job he did for the first four, right? Ooh we got saddam Ooh we got Zarqawi, big fuckin deal. We got those bad guys but what were we doing while we let Iran go nuclear.
Well, Iran hasn't gone nuclear for starters.

Secondly, Our troops have fought and died to rid Iraq and the world of this terrorist and all you have to say is "big fuckin deal"?? People like you aren't worth pissing on.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6657|USA

Xietsu wrote:

LoL. This truly must be one of those Bible-reading literalists. Like I'm actually referring to "cyber-kills" when I allude to your getting your ass kicked in an argument for the five-thousandth time. Clearly, you are one of the moronic that I have described before (you know, those that are content with their situation and feel they are "without need for change"). Sadly, you think my last post needs proof-reading. Pohr Pohr weetle Logic Leaping Lowing. Sad...sorrow...given...

Teh Peehyess: RXT. Even after this far, you are still hinging on your baseless allegation of my seeking to impress. If by impress, your definition has somehow warped itsellf into "teach the miscomprehending", then you would be in the right.
I really would like to re-read the post where you "kicked my ass" by proving me wrong in this discussion. All you have done is beat your chest and talk about how superior you are........hardly a rebuttal to a debate.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6657|USA

rawls2 wrote:

lowing wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

well its kinda strange for someone older than 27 to have a bed time.
Not really, see most conservatives have jobs and as such, need to get some sleep so they have enough energy to go and have a productive work day. A liberal can wake up at their leasure to check the mailbox for their govt. check. I understand why you would be confused.
As a liberal I wake each morning and read the Wall Street to see how my money is doing, then at around  10 in the morn I drive 15 min to my place of work which I happen to own. Chill for about an hour collect yesterdays receipts and im off to the bank laughing the whole way. Lowing wakes up and goes to work for the "man" who he helps to support by thinking like a conservative. Poor sucker.
yeah yeah, everyone on here is a rich business owner.......................that thinks like a liberal.......ya right.
pdanrichey
+5|6813

Marconius wrote:

She's a lying liar and does nothing but tell lies.
Just ask Al Franken.  She's basically the Right-wing's version of Michael Moore.
Except Michael Moore is a fat faggot and deserves to eat shit and die...plus he's wrong about everything.  Did I mention he's a huge bundle of sticks?
pdanrichey
+5|6813
The USA seriously should NUKE most of the Middle East and much of liberal Europe...move in and take their oil then call it a day.  When you think about it, it solves a lot of problems!

All the liberals on this forum should move to the Middle East right before the bombs are dropped...that would also solve A LOT more problems.
yerded
Bertinator

pdanrichey wrote:

The USA seriously should NUKE most of the Middle East and much of liberal Europe...move in and take their oil then call it a day.  When you think about it, it solves a lot of problems!

All the liberals on this forum should move to the Middle East right before the bombs are dropped...that would also solve A LOT more problems.
karma score - INCOMING
Reciprocity
+721|6587|the dank(super) side of Oregon

wow, a functional retard from let's see, ooh Texas, never would have guessed.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6696|Tampa Bay Florida

yerded wrote:

pdanrichey wrote:

karma score - INCOMING
Like he doesn't deserve it?

Hitler would love that kid.  Nuke anyone who disagrees with you and people who you are racist against. 

Pdanrichey ought to start a neo-Hitler youth.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6777|AUS, Canberra
all this liberal talk is making me tired.

ill be honest, calling me a liberal is a waste of time as i don't have a clue about politics at all. i have never voted and don't eve know who is in power here. i don't really care either

i just do my thing and express my opinions and don't care what anyone thinks of it. left wing, right wing, its all just jibberish to me.

labeling people those things to me is a way of trying to get a point across that otherwise has no real depth to it.

i choose not to get into that crap.

so by all means call me whatever you like as it makes no difference to me at all.
yerded
Bertinator

the_heart_attack wrote:

all this liberal talk is making me tired.

ill be honest, calling me a liberal is a waste of time as i don't have a clue about politics at all. i have never voted and don't eve know who is in power here. i don't really care either

i just do my thing and express my opinions and don't care what anyone thinks of it. left wing, right wing, its all just jibberish to me.

labeling people those things to me is a way of trying to get a point across that otherwise has no real depth to it.

i choose not to get into that crap.

so by all means call me whatever you like as it makes no difference to me at all.
Somebody once said;
The best way to always be right is to never believe in anything."
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6694
Guys lets not fight you guys behave i'll treat you to a nice fatning Mcdonalds meal with extra blobs of butter for the best American heart attack experience ever.
Sondernkommando
+22|6722
The idea that the media in general is "objective" is their own back-patting, not often the truth. 

Remember, 80% of Capitol Hill reporters consistently vote Democrat, irrespective of the election.
What does this tell you about the flavour of their coverage? 
Why were the Kennedy's "Camelot" when Mary Jo Kopechne was allowed to drown by Teddy? 
Why do they speak glowingly about Clinton when over his eight years we saw all the signs of Islamism (USS Cole, Beirut barracks, Taliban) but he did nothing? 
Why was Bush's falsified service record rushed to air by Dan Rather when it had so many glaring signs of falsification?

I accept that FoxNews is biased; that Rush Limbaugh is biased.  The difference is, they don't try to hide it.
yerded
Bertinator
Rush is not a news man, and as you can see from my sig, he's crying all the way to the bank.
Rush is a talk show host. Only a noob at talk radio would expect him to be unbiased.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6567
I'm sick of people saying crap like "I'm not liberal because I don't necessarily vore for the liberal party".  Things like liberal/conservative and right/left wing refer to what your views on issues tend to be i.e. generally in favour of social welfare funding, generally in favour of war etc.  You could be a liberal, and still vote for a conservative party consistently because you believe the other party doesn't have th skills required to run a country.  It doesn't make you liberal.

Sondernkommando wrote:

I accept that FoxNews is biased; that Rush Limbaugh is biased.  The difference is, they don't try to hide it.
They call themselves a news station not a propaganda network, don't they?

Sondernkommando wrote:

Remember, 80% of Capitol Hill reporters consistently vote Democrat, irrespective of the election.
What does this tell you about the flavour of their coverage?
That informed people tend to vote Democrat?  Consider: Japan are the biggest commercial whalers in the world, what does that tell you about their diet?  Not alot, they whale because they want to, they consider whale meat inferior to beef.  Unlike Norway.

Last edited by Bubbalo (2006-06-09 23:00:01)

yerded
Bertinator
Dang Bubbalo,
You seem to work awfully hard to always be in disagreement with everybody.
I'm not sure I've ever heard you not dispute a post. I've been trying to follow your logic and there just doesn't seem to be a whole lot there most of the time, although you do articulate a convoluted position well. I think I'm going to have to put you in the "just likes to argue" category.

That informed people tend to vote Democrat?  Consider: Japan are the biggest commercial whalers in the world, what does that tell you about their diet?  Not alot, they whale because they want to, they consider whale meat inferior to beef.  Unlike Norway.
Are you seriously suggesting only informed people vote democrat, or that Japan whales just because they want to?
     And, are you on this website 24/7 or what?
     Did you mother have any kids that aren't cantankerous?
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6555|Southeastern USA
Oh no! This thread is in dire need of ........SUPERLINK!
VaNiSh
Banned
+18|6695
lol like being a republican isnt oucasted enough! wow man some one needs to sew this bitches saggy tits to her upper lip so I dont have to hear her oral diareah any more....
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6567

yerded wrote:

Are you seriously suggesting only informed people vote democrat, or that Japan whales just because they want to?
No.  I'm merely pointing out that he was jumping to one of several possible conclusions.  And yes, Japan does whale just because they want to.  There isn't a huge market for it, they do it because they don't like to be told what they can and can't do.

yerded wrote:

And, are you on this website 24/7 or what?
I run several things in the background as I go about other stuff on the internet.

yerded wrote:

Did you mother have any kids that aren't cantankerous?
Not really.  It got pretty annoying by the 78th baby but, hey, what can you do?

Seriously though, can any of you lot get into an argument about someone without bringing up their mother?  Or is that just what you do every time you realise you're wrong?  It does get pretty tiring after a while.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6567
Uh-huh.  Because you're the only one who gets stupid karma reasons.  Here's a few choice selections from mine:
"no idea"
"Insults rock stfu and let it ride" - For suggesting we should stop flinging insults before thread gets locked
"being a fucking noob"
"Because We say so sit back and take orders aussie"
"This isn't the movies" - for saying that The Siege was unrealistic
"hippy."
"For being"

Now, pay close attention to these last two.  They are analogous to your neg:
"Why? Because we'd have to clean toilets and work as maids? Illegal immigrants don't have real jobs... "
"I'm sorry, conservatives are not black and actually work for a living. Liberals are the only ones abusing the system. "

So how about you deal with it?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6657|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

Uh-huh.  Because you're the only one who gets stupid karma reasons.  Here's a few choice selections from mine:
"no idea"
"Insults rock stfu and let it ride" - For suggesting we should stop flinging insults before thread gets locked
"being a fucking noob"
"Because We say so sit back and take orders aussie"
"This isn't the movies" - for saying that The Siege was unrealistic
"hippy."
"For being"

Now, pay close attention to these last two.  They are analogous to your neg:
"Why? Because we'd have to clean toilets and work as maids? Illegal immigrants don't have real jobs... "
"I'm sorry, conservatives are not black and actually work for a living. Liberals are the only ones abusing the system. "

So how about you deal with it?
Bubbalo.......If ya notice my little LOL.......in my post, you will see that I think it is funny, and as such I am "dealing with it" just fine.........Maybe you need to lighten up a bit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard