rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6583
Last nite I was playing some Karkand and I was kicking ass. I was using APC/T-90 and protecting our spawn points against enemy armor. I must have killed this three star general like six times. He was using armor as well. I killed him again for the seventh time and all of a sudden "Warning Connection Problems" then disconnected. This has happened to me before and always when im owning the server. Anyone else have similar stories.
SargeJp
+87|6772|Canada
Lol you kidding right? This has nothing to do with ownage man. It's just about 1.3 and BF2 in general. It's called a server crash.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6650|UK
Connection Problems? This is not a kick. Mostly it comes from you having a ridiculously high ping and going completely out of time with the server or if the server crashes

EDIT: Oh, and 1.3... lots of 'connection prblems' with 1.3

Last edited by liquidat0r (2006-06-08 15:32:33)

rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6583
My game crashes all the time. But this time it was different. When my game crashes due to real connection issues it either ctd or goes back to the server lobby. Last night it just froze for like five minutes then it went to server lobby. I know im not crazy. I was bieng hacked by a sore loser.

Last edited by rawls2 (2006-06-08 16:03:33)

Dressed In Decay
+14|6560
You've got to be kidding, I highly doubt anyone in game that you killed, got off the game, and hacked you, get over yourself.

Last edited by Dressed In Decay (2006-06-08 16:08:44)

An Enlarged Liver
+35|6766|Backward Ass Kansas
Seriously, your not crazy, just suffering from an bloated ego.  Since installing 1.3 I'm LUCKY to get a half hour of play without losing my connection.  Before that the game probably crashed 10 times in 600+ hours of play.

Last edited by An Enlarged Liver (2006-06-08 16:18:25)

rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6583
Maybe all the green I smoked over the years has made me super paranoid.

Oh well, thanks for the responses.

Last edited by rawls2 (2006-06-08 16:23:35)

TechGuy
Grammar Nazi
+62|6695
I was on this server, [WS] all maps server, and I was owning on wake in my F-35B. Mind you I had no tk's or negative points. Then all at once, "KICKING!!! J1Burn for TEAMKILLING" That's kicked for kicking ass.

Another time I was owning the admin on his server, and left. Later I came back on a different map and pwnt him right away. I crouched over his body several times and was then kicked, "For being SMART ASS"

But yeah, the 1.3 patch causes server crashes very often. Stinks. I got my expert ground defense today but I'll never see it cause the server crashed a few minutes later. Will try again tonight...
mad scotsman
+177|6631|scotland
lmao,, ever notice that everyone that gets kicked or disconnected from a server and posts it here says its because they OWN?

its so funny, there are just so many 1337 players on here getting kicked for being such a bf2 god, i salute all you amazing players that get connection problems because bf2 just cant handle your amazing skillz in the game.
rawls
Banned
+11|6837|California, USA

mad scotsman wrote:

lmao,, ever notice that everyone that gets kicked or disconnected from a server and posts it here says its because they OWN?

its so funny, there are just so many 1337 players on here getting kicked for being such a bf2 god, i salute all you amazing players that get connection problems because bf2 just cant handle your amazing skillz in the game.
Wow your a genius. You should start your own thread.

You could call it "Salute to all the BF2 gods and their amazing skils."

Last edited by rawls (2006-06-08 18:12:24)

The#1Spot
+105|6562|byah
When my Dad and i are owning we loose connection to the server its seems a little more than connection problems. Cause when im not kicking butt i dont loose connection. Maybe theres a new server hack to disconnect the user from their server without the reason.
USCG_BF2
+0|6562
So, I guess I'm the only one that gets kicked for not kicking ass...I mean, I do not "own" anybody (which, btw is against the law), I don't smack talk and call people "noobs" (which I find repulsive), nor do I use foul language in the game, but I have lost connection and been disconnected for having high average ping countless times.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6650|Warlord

rawls2 wrote:

My game crashes all the time. But this time it was different. When my game crashes due to real connection issues it either ctd or goes back to the server lobby. Last night it just froze for like five minutes then it went to server lobby.
That's a server crash right there. 1.3 in all its glory.

rawls2 wrote:

I know im not crazy. I was bieng hacked by a sore loser.
Crazy? No. Paranoid? Yah.

mad scotsman wrote:

LOL

But to be fair it is especially frustrating, and hence more likely to lead to a WTF?! post, if you are kicking butt and there's a problem

USCG_BF2 wrote:

So, I guess I'm the only one that gets kicked for not kicking ass...
Sama here.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6600|Florida
my vote goes to 1.3
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6702|Broadlands, VA
Yeah, sorry - I can't hit the broad side of a tank with jackhammer, let alone a rocket.  However, since 1.3 I am getting "bad connections" and dumps frequently now.  Before 1.3 I was disconnected ONCE.
Badcomp
+2|6811|U.S.
It's not just you. Many a person are experiencing the same problem. I suffered from the exact same thing last night on a Sharqi map. I knew it wouldn't come back after about 10s of sitting there watching all of the vehicles start going across the map and things like that. I ESPECIALLY hated it because I WAS kicking some tail with the AT kit. That really ticked me. No, the server didn't discreminate because you were beeing uber. It's crap that happens a lot now with 1.3 for everyone. Happens to the best and worst of us.
bolo999
+1|6814
Hello all, I had the problem with 1.3.  I installed the incremental patch.  I think you have to install the full patch if you don't want to have any problem.  I installed the full on the incremental and the game was a lot more stable. 

anyway, I had to format my pc. Reinstalled the game with 'full' 1.3 patch and, so far, no more crashes on the game.  try it....
APoundOfNuts
+13|6578|UK

rawls2 wrote:

Last nite I was playing some Karkand and I was kicking ass. I was using APC/T-90 and protecting our spawn points against enemy armor. I must have killed this three star general like six times. He was using armor as well. I killed him again for the seventh time and all of a sudden "Warning Connection Problems" then disconnected. This has happened to me before and always when im owning the server. Anyone else have similar stories.
LMFAO!! This is so funny!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard