notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6739|The United Center

imik2 wrote:

i have a question when u play in pistol/knife only server only an hour does then EA close ur stats
Are you admitting something to us?

And it's possible, yes.  This is why I don't even go in them to report people anymore.  I went in one a few months ago to take screenshots and ended up having a report filed against me.  The screenshots I took ended up defending my case that I was in there spectating and not actually playing.
imik2
+1|6524
but how many days maximum it will take when their close ur stats.i played 2 days ago and for now my stats ok
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

imik2 wrote:

but how many days maximum it will take when their close ur stats.i played 2 days ago and for now my stats ok
Well Kain started playing on them months ago.  It could take months.  If I were you, I would start worrying about it.  You should email BFROE and BF2RankedServers and start pleading your case now.
n00b.Worx
+44|6718|West Berlin!

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Bleh wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

He's been playing on pistol and knife servers for the past two months as a medic.  How do you think he got so many points so quickly?
i doubt that would be the reason though - even though its against EA's RoE.
Why wouldn't it be?  Thousands of people see his name and what server he is playing on everyday.  Just because he's in the top10 doesn't mean he should be held to a different standard.  Ask Raxor.  Ask Vengeance.
Ask NASTIE_BUTLER

That´s pathetic, even more then every patch...But it´s also funny how EA destroyed a faboulous game for some crying n00bs.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6615|EU

R.I.P. Kain
hope that he will get his stats back
I was honored to play with(against) him on Warlord... dont have to say that he was the best.

Last edited by sdlettonieCZLV (2006-06-09 05:24:22)

Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6686|Howell, Mi USA

ThomasMorgan wrote:

imik2 wrote:

i have a question when u play in pistol/knife only server only an hour does then EA close ur stats
Are you admitting something to us?

And it's possible, yes.  This is why I don't even go in them to report people anymore.  I went in one a few months ago to take screenshots and ended up having a report filed against me.  The screenshots I took ended up defending my case that I was in there spectating and not actually playing.
U got lucky there man LoL

OT I've played a few games with Kain b4 and he seems normal except for being a command whore. His scores in those rounds weren't even all that great, hell even i scored higher than him. I don't know he seems like a normal player.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
n00b.Worx
+44|6718|West Berlin!
I feel sorry for him, I don´t want a fucking japanese cheater on the TOP, I want a german there goddamit...

Last edited by n00b.Worx (2006-06-09 05:28:07)

legionair
back to i-life
+336|6615|EU

do you think that he will watch World Cup now in his own home???  NO! EA fucked him..sad, really sad
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6759|Canader , eh?

sdlettonieCZLV wrote:

R.I.P. Kain
hope that he will get his stats back
I was honored to play with(against) him on Warlord... dont have to say that he was the best.
i fucking owned him on warlord....twice

https://www.photodump.com/direct/canadiannnn/shock.jpg
https://www.photodump.com/direct/canadiannnn/shock2.jpg
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
Well, apparently EA is watching Volx like a hawk watches...prey?

There have been a number of complaints against him and EA highly disapproves of how he plays the game.  Obviously they don't want someone who prone spams like that to be on top, but as of yet Volx has done nothing that's actually against the RoE yet, so they have no reason to wipe him.  I know what he does is perfectly legal, but it's so fucking lame.  Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if Volx got reset as well, just because it looks poor on EA/DICE's part to have the number one ranked player be playing the game in a fashion that wasn't intended.
LordDragonclaw
RPK-74 Whore
+26|6574
Almost everyone in this game prone spams and dolphin dives. Why does EA hate the #1 player but doesnt give two shits about the other players that do it?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

LordDragonclaw wrote:

Almost everyone in this game prone spams and dolphin dives. Why does EA hate the #1 player but doesnt give two shits about the other players that do it?
He gets the most attention for it.  It's for the exact same reason why this thread was started...

How many people have been reset?  Hundreds, if not thousands.  Why does Kain get so much attention?  Because he was in the top 10.  Why does Volx get so much attention for his style of play?  He's in the top 10.

He makes a bad ambassador for the game.  People see the number one player using what EA considers exploits to get to the top of the leaderboard.  They, in turn, do the same, trying to emulate him.  Instead of having one bunny hopping prone spammer, we have one hundred.
Judg0r
+1|6661
few days ago i played on a server where kain was on the rebel team (warlord). whole map long he camped on the parkdeck right in front of the sas base and raped all spawns (sas had only their mainbase) with the pkm and also the pick-up mg on rooftop. hes a lamer...its ok ea has reseted his stats...my opinion..

as thomas morgan wrote before...he clicked yes after reading the RoE...everyone of you has, so take and live with the consequences or leave it...
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6686|Howell, Mi USA

LordDragonclaw wrote:

It's actually not that bad of a problem, i rarely run into a prone spammer/ d diver. it is a pretty lame tactic.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Jejjk
My "Page Up" has never been used.
+40|6599|Sweden
Im having some difficulties believing that this reset was legit..
Does anyone have any proof that he was on a KaP server??
He and his friends (timba, extreme) often plays killing fields warlord, so I have met them there, and I think that theyre just good players. (claymore-whores, but good at it)
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6549|Oslo, Norway
Those who really gives a damn, put a hand in the air!
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6634|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

-Solv3r- wrote:

*firmly sits on his hands.. never to raise them above keyboard and mouse height ever again... unless he develops a severe case of psoraisis (extreme dandruff) and feels the need to scratch..*
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6549|Oslo, Norway

spawnofthemist wrote:

-Solv3r- wrote:

*firmly sits on his hands.. never to raise them above keyboard and mouse height ever again... unless he develops a severe case of psoraisis (extreme dandruff) and feels the need to scratch..*
Ooh yeaah!
GnashersMate
Squeal piggy! Squeal!
+10|6647|The Greatest Country on Earth!

imik2 wrote:

usually three days....
metatr0n84
+10|6577|Germany
hm what should i say you ... my clan leader got his stats reseted. i dont know why. i cant imagine why ...

he was playing pretty much, thats right. but thats no reason to reset him ... i am playing since 3 months with him and he never was on a pistol knife server during that time ... he is playing warlord like a madman, but thats also nothing bad. he is a medium player, his kd is around 1,5 ... his spm is around 2,9 ... nothing that looks like a cheater or padder ... he was playin a lot of commander the last days, but thats also nothing forbidden. he was trying to fly jets the last days to get his veteran air badge, but thats also nothing bad!

all he was trying to do was to get his veteran air badge that is requiered for the 3 star general and to catch volx! when he had 380k points he was already talking about playing as long as it takes to get the number 1 spot in the world rankings, but now ea fucked him up ...

look at his stats from the last 30 days

http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_userprofile.p … d=44800493

lots of time played, lots of scores. but nothing unusual! no high spm due to padding or commander clitch, no high kdr for cheating!

kain and me will write an email to ea later on to see what they are telling us!

greetings, meta
GnashersMate
Squeal piggy! Squeal!
+10|6647|The Greatest Country on Earth!
My two cents in support of [N)@(M]Kain - I played alongside him in the Killing Fields (Warlord) server for over two months.  During that time he was an excellent player, ALWAYS in the server playing he was.  Shame he has been reset.
Donald O' Brien
+104|6696
I'm with Thomas Morgan all the way on this one.

Last time there was a resetting binge, didn't we get a patch and some free unlocks?  Perhaps enough guys will get reset to consider it a binge and then we can get something out of it!
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6714|Indianapolis, IN
Yeah it stinks that he was reset but I agree with ThomasMorgan on this. 

But back to what someone said about NASTIE_BUTLER, has anyone looked at his stats recently.  Since he was reset he hasnt just left the game but actually kept playing. 

http://bf2s.com/player/44995752/

Then again how do you get an 8.17 w/l ratio?
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6685|Brunei Darussalam

metatr0n84 wrote:

i am playing since 3 months with him and he never was on a pistol knife server during that time
Yup,he was.
docnutz
+39|6751|B O S T ON area
Ahhhh  u guys constantly make me bust out my.................

https://x11.putfile.com/1/805025417.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard