curry_lamb1984
+0|6532
I was having such a great game, scoring 70 and suddenly connection problem and then left the game with lost of connection.  However, when I came back out to desktop, my internet works perfectly.  Can I get my scare and ribbon back? I m soooo pissed right now. Shi~!!

Regards,
Ed
Angel.C-sq
+24|6688|Computer Chair
Has been happening to me too, dont we all love 1.3.
curry_lamb1984
+0|6532
OMG I can stress how much I hate it now. I was having such a great last game before I sleep. F@#K~!~!!
(CNA)RarRaggaRasta
+0|6659
this bug is there still the first version !!
Angel.C-sq
+24|6688|Computer Chair

(CNA)RarRaggaRasta wrote:

this bug is there still the first version !!
Ow, didnt get before 1.3
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6627|Warlord

curry_lamb1984 wrote:

I was having such a great game, scoring 70 and suddenly connection problem and then left the game with lost of connection.  However, when I came back out to desktop, my internet works perfectly.  Can I get my scare and ribbon back?
Probably not. You get this message if the server crashes (very common now since 1.3) and as far as I know if that happens the points don't get registered.

curry_lamb1984 wrote:

I m soooo pissed right now. Shi~!!
Ah 1.3, what a joy eh? This happened to me twice in one sitting a couple of days ago and both times I was doing pretty well. And I had four dumps to the desktop in one ten-minute period last night.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6578|Florida
Yeah, I didnt really get this problem pre- 1.3.  Now it seems like it wants to F up every time I get a good game going and Im doing really well, suddenly I freeze and get "There is a problem with your connection"....no there isnt "There is a problem with your f*cked up patch!"
curry_lamb1984
+0|6532
Fuck, anyways, good call guys. Thanks for the reply.

Cheers

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard