chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6817|"Frisco"

There was a slice of downtime this morning. This is the 3rd time in a while the site has gone down. I traced down the source of the problem in the code and went as far as doing a recompile of PHP to fix it. Should not happen again.

I finsihed up the changes to the Rank TTA section of the player profile pages today, and it will now ACCURATELY take you through your Ranking Up path even at the higher split ranks. This means that when you get to the higher few ranks, the site will deterimine if you are eligible for rank X or Y and then if not, tell you what you're missing.

Slick
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6790|Belgium

/*clap hands*/
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6758|England
Nice one

I also noticed you also added the proper requirements for the navy cross etc. to UBAR.

One slight problem though, when you click the award in your stats where it tells you how many hours you have / need mine says I need 900,000 hours and I have 282,459 hours.
RME_JICO
Olaf, Berserker...
+3|6723|Here

Kobrakai wrote:

Nice one

I also noticed you also added the proper requirements for the navy cross etc. to UBAR.

One slight problem though, when you click the award in your stats where it tells you how many hours you have / need mine says I need 900,000 hours and I have 282,459 hours.
Those are seconds not hours, and that is correct.  Easier way to compute when you bring down to lowest form from hours, to minutes, to seconds:

250 hr = 15,000 minutes
15,000 minutes = 900,000 seconds.

Thus you have 282,459 seconds towards the Golden Scimitar's requirement of 900,000 seconds.  You have 4707 minutes, or 78.49 hours.

Chuy is on like Donkey Kong!

Last edited by RME_JICO (2005-11-06 10:42:16)

=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6790|Belgium

Kobrakai wrote:

Nice one
So? What's your problem?
It also says 617,541 should take you about 179 days.
You’ve just received 70 years of time for the coming 6 months…
What I would give to have so much time to spend in the next 6 months…
R
(Sorry deadline-stress)

Edit... Ohw... Just seconds... NOT hours... I am so dead meat now

Last edited by =Robin-Hood= (2005-11-06 10:46:20)

chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6817|"Frisco"

Kobrakai wrote:

WHoops. Should be fixed.
Heraldo
+0|6750
Its great..  keep up the good work.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6756|Bulgaria

chuyskywalker wrote:

I finsihed up the changes to the Rank TTA section of the player profile pages today, and it will now ACCURATELY take you through your Ranking Up path even at the higher split ranks. This means that when you get to the higher few ranks, the site will deterimine if you are eligible for rank X or Y and then if not, tell you what you're missing.

Slick
I kinda don't get it... So, your site says that I can not be a Master Gunney Sergeant anymore? Why so?
TheCheat54
+0|6803
Yeah, UBAR says that you have to have First Sergeant to get Sergeant Major, so you should still be on track to get Master Gunnery Sergeant. He probably forgot to add that check in. ^_^

EDIT: D'oah. Just checked and MS is the bare minimum for both MGS and SM, so you are no longer eligible to get MGS.

Last edited by TheCheat54 (2005-11-06 14:33:24)

[Sixwinter]dDG
+0|6742|WV
Looks very nice, man. I really like the improvements that you've made to the site over the past few months. (Even though I kinda miss the old "Am'er'cuh!" banner)

Keep up the good work.
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6807|A Small Isle in the Tropics

It simply makes this site even more addictive than before.. it is so good, that I need a shot of BF2S every other hour now, up from every 4 hours

good work, chuy and all *claps*
Cimlite
+1|6814|Sweden

mikeshw wrote:

It simply makes this site even more addictive than before.. it is so good, that I need a shot of BF2S every other hour now, up from every 4 hours
I've never even thought about it like that... but yeah, your right. This site is downright addicting. That's saying something.

Very nice stuff.
[PNSF]Neo
+0|6735|Area 51
I didn't know where to post this so sorry. My screen went black today and bf2 has been working ever since I bought it a couple of weeks ago. Anyone know how to fix this problem ? should  I reinstal the game ?
BigWillyT
+5|6732|Ridgecrest, CA
I just wanted to throw a quick personal thanks in here to Chuy and gang for this awesome site!  Wouldn't know what to do without it, that's for sure.  And mikeshw put it very well as to how addicting this site is.  I almost spend more time here than I do playing the game.    So thanks again and keep up the great work!

https://bf2s.com/player/58020240/sig.png
https://bf2s.com/player/58020240/sig5.png
https://bf2s.com/player/58020240/sig3.png
https://bf2s.com/player/58020240/awards.jpg
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6817|"Frisco"

[PNSF]Neo wrote:

I didn't know where to post this so sorry. My screen went black today and bf2 has been working ever since I bought it a couple of weeks ago. Anyone know how to fix this problem ? should  I reinstal the game ?
How about the Help section under "Battlefield 2"
timeinfinite
gõt ðæmôñ?
+14|6695
My stats are never being updated, not since 2 weeks ago....since then i have over 5000 more points and lots of SF badges and i have....nothing on bf2s..... any help?
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6789

timeinfinite wrote:

My stats are never being updated, not since 2 weeks ago....since then i have over 5000 more points and lots of SF badges and i have....nothing on bf2s..... any help?
How about you use the SEARCH link on the top of the forum? Instead of bumping up an old unrelated topic in the news forum.
Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
+1|6750|Alabama Coast, USA
That, or you could just look up when you're checking your stats.

Big noticeable red box that says, "Some SpecialForces player's profile page will not be updating for the time being due to a bug in the EA XML feed. More...".
onenonly
+0|6695
my stats have not been updated in 5 days can you help me
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6790|Belgium

onenonly wrote:

onenonly you're probably not the one'n'only to not use the search option, but to completely not read the 2 posts just before yours is impressive... Try here...
Cheers,
R
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

onenonly wrote:

or try here: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=5902
Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
+1|6750|Alabama Coast, USA
ROFL, this is getting to be funny.