Bleh
+4|6601
hes gone from the top 10?

Got Reset?
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6792|Delaware
I was JUST about to post a thread just like that. I gotta wonder why...he definately wasn't illegit with that k/d
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6597|Los Angeles, California, US.
I guess EA did something about his Stat - Padding?
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Bleh
+4|6601
i cant even remember what his KDR was....

i thought he was legit, but his BR scores where a bit sus.

Last edited by Bleh (2006-06-09 03:02:21)

ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6517
dont know same thing happened to {TA}Firestorm before. hes kdr was less then 3 i think.

Last edited by Colony (2006-06-09 03:02:30)

theheadseeker
+2|6679|Italy
yes , becase is a stat-padder ....

SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6792|Delaware
Something icky like 1.5....but he didn't have a 1.0 with his most used assault rifle.
=TBG=Zoton
my mum says i'm cool
+22|6625|Australia
yeah i know it is crazy. i was just waiting for him fo overtake volx and when i refreshed the page he had disapeared, however it is good to see the first aussie DJJeffro in the top 10 nice work
Bleh
+4|6601

=TBG=Zoton wrote:

yeah i know it is crazy. i was just waiting for him fo overtake volx and when i refreshed the page he had disapeared, however it is good to see the first aussie DJJeffro in the top 10 nice work
yeah, go the Aussies!

Last edited by Bleh (2006-06-09 03:08:11)

=TBG=Zoton
my mum says i'm cool
+22|6625|Australia
This player has been looked up and found to have less than 100 global points.
BF2S.com does not track players with less than 100 points.
This player is due for an update in 01:25:17.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is what came up when i checked for his stats. i think he'll be disputing this
Bleh
+4|6601
yeah, i posted a link to his stats ^^^ up there.

he's only got 30 global points.
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6600|The Netherlands
thats fucked up
=TBG=Zoton
my mum says i'm cool
+22|6625|Australia
sorry bleh i clicked on the link but it didn't open
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6666|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
me n jeffro are celebrating in ts now , he said i only had to fly him in the chopper ti'll he got to #10, now he wants 7th
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6735|Dallas
Daaaaammmmnnn, almost 2000 hours and only around 400 points away from being number 1 in the world.

That bitch just got his shit straight up ruined.  I bet he's at home destroying his room and crying like a newborn baby right now.
PuN!sHer
+18|6530
Hmm maybe he gets his points back, like Firestorm...I hope.
Bleh
+4|6601
if he is a padder, then probably not.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6717|The United Center
He's been playing on pistol and knife servers for the past two months as a medic.  How do you think he got so many points so quickly?
ericcartmanisbest
+24|6510|GREAT Britain
as i posted in the other thread about kain, i personally think thats fucked up, it completely rages me when ea reset people who have put that many hours, thousands of hours into the game, i dont give a fuck what they have done (as long as they didnt glitch 16 million in a few minutes as those tits were doin a few months ago), they dont deserve that. yes he may have padded a bit and been on knife and pistol occasionally, but so fucking what? ffs the guy has put in 1000+ hours into the game, its complete bs to do that, and i swear theyve waited til he got to the top, then reset him, cruel bastards if thats the case. im just speculating this is the case, but to me it seems obvious, seeing as jealous sad fucks who play the game have nothing better to do than report nerds like kain, imo theyre bigger sados than he is for playing the game that much. by all means reset glitchers people who need to be reset, and people who have new accounts and extreme pad , they should be jumped on early (then hopefully they will know better), but to reset someone who has put that much time into it, its bullshit.
Bleh
+4|6601

ThomasMorgan wrote:

He's been playing on pistol and knife servers for the past two months as a medic.  How do you think he got so many points so quickly?
i doubt that would be the reason though - even though its against EA's RoE.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6717|The United Center

Bleh wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Why wouldn't it be?  Thousands of people see his name and what server he is playing on everyday.  Just because he's in the top10 doesn't mean he should be held to a different standard.  Ask Raxor.  Ask Vengeance.
PuN!sHer
+18|6530
@ ericcartmanisbest: You are right!
Bleh
+4|6601

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Bleh wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Why wouldn't it be?  Thousands of people see his name and what server he is playing on everyday.  Just because he's in the top10 doesn't mean he should be held to a different standard.  Ask Raxor.  Ask Vengeance.
Yeah, i know what you mean.

I spose the only real reason why they reset him was because the was so close to the top. as ericcartmanisbest said
ericcartmanisbest
+24|6510|GREAT Britain

PuN!sHer wrote:

Hmm maybe he gets his points back, like Firestorm...I hope.
he should do. i hate how this stat system is handled, should have been local stats stored on your computer, then we wouldnt get all these geeks having fits over each others stats and going to tell on them to daddy ea when the other one didnt play fair. i bet the guy is upset, hes obviously played that much it must mean alot to the sad guy, but he didnt deserve that

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard