notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6766|The United Center
First off, these things are amazing.  I can't give enough praise about them.  I've had six rounds now with over 40 kills and zero deaths in the things.  Absolutely incredible and SO much fun to fly.

Anyway, this thread isn't about praising the amazingly awesome helicopters.

Today I joined a server playing Harvest and as soon as I joined I was immediately auto-switched to the other team.  Funny thing is, I could still see the enemy scout helicopter's UAV.  I always knew where the helicopter was and what direction it was facing, PLUS any enemies within the UAV radius.  It was odd because it would highlight enemies as if it was a UAV on my own team.  No one else on my team could see it, but it lasted the entire round for me.  Even after the chopper crashed, it started up again on respawn.

So apparently if you're auto-switched immediately at the start of the round, you can use the enemy scout chopper to your advantage...
tupla_s
+455|6611|Finland
One other annoying thing is that always when you're trying to get to fly it and there's other ppl too wating for it to spawn, it's always the same guy who gets to the pilot seat... So usually I can't fly at all
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
Haha, that guy is always me.  I know where to stand on the pad to get it 9/10 times.  And no, you don't stand right in the middle.

God I love the Little Bird.  I think I might just marry it.  Sorry Trig.
Jewbat
+8|6749
It's not bad but I eat those things for breakfast when I'm flying a A-10. The SU39 makes it harder to hit them and killing them with that horrible Chinese plane is like fingernails down a chalkboard bad.
tupla_s
+455|6611|Finland
It doesn't matter where u stand... It's always the same guys who get in, no matter how many ppl there is waiting for it and they get in the same order every time (ie. pilot is always same, right side passenger is same and left side passenger is always same guy)

Last edited by tupla_s (2006-06-09 01:39:24)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
No no, it definitely matters where you stand.  Just figure out where on the pad the pilot always stands.

Or, you know, you could just be like me and never die when you're in the thing.  Then there's no need to wait for it to respawn.
tupla_s
+455|6611|Finland

ThomasMorgan wrote:

No no, it definitely matters where you stand.  Just figure out where on the pad the pilot always stands.

Or, you know, you could just be like me and never die when you're in the thing.  Then there's no need to wait for it to respawn.
It's hard to not die when I'm not the pilot
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6713|Howell, Mi USA
I was autoswitched on Harvest yesterday and i didn't notice it. I wasn't really looking though, and i was flying the MI-28 not the scout.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard