Did this gun get scrapped? It looks just like the M95 but it isn't:

https://x2.putfile.com/11/31612463272.png
???????????????//

M95:
https://x12.putfile.com/11/32605361526.png
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6645|Manitowoc, WI
whoah, where did you find that.  it does lok pretty similer but if you look closly you can tell a few differences (scope, stock, barrel)
Delta_38DS
Self Proclaimed A10 Whore
+27|6590
I think thats the M82A1.  Its a semi auto sniper rifle that I heard was supposed to be the original unlock.  You can still put it in mods, although there is no sound or zoom.  I have a picture of it in a mod somewhere...

Edit: found the picture
https://img146.imageshack.us/img146/5927/screen0055qe.th.jpg

Last edited by Delta_38DS (2006-06-08 22:13:20)

MagiCandy
+18|6680
that would be i think the M82 semi-auto, and yes it never made it into the game
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6773|The United Center
I think it was originally another unlock for the sniper kit.  I remember people talking about finding it in their BF2 files.  Apparently all the data for it is in there, it's just not available to use unless you change your game files.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6724
Program File- EA GAMES---Battlefield 2-----mods-----objects----weapons-----handheld-----near the end under M28A1
Cohammer
+61|6564
id love to have that gun, i like semi auto snipers easy to take down targets, 2nd shot can be lethal
Darky
Hi..
+71|6588|Here.
If you check out the BF2 site, you also notice that they have the SeaHawk as the US transport chopper, not the BlackHawk..
=DBD=TITAN126
+5|6809
That's because the Seahawk is the helicopter used by the Marines.

The Army uses the Blackhawk. I don't know why they called it the Blackhawk.
dubbs
+105|6658|Lexington, KY
Why does Dice create and spend money on things that they never use?  No wonder the cost of making games are increasing and we get charged with the cost.  Also, they are wasting space on my hard drive.
Cohammer
+61|6564
EA is wasting the most money on this stupid BF2142, BF2 appeals to a much larger croud, by making more expansions they make more money for less cost
Taua
+0|6679
I had two of them in my armory for the sniper plt great rifle. Had a lot of fun shooting them. I wish they had used it with the unertl scope redical not the crap they made for the game.  Just goes to show they need to get some real fighters to help them make a game.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6724
Coot11M
+7|6692

=DBD=TITAN126 wrote:

Seahawk, Pave Hawk, Black Hawk, Jayhawks. It really doesn't matter from a flight characteristic standpoint. They are all H-60 series helicopters.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6596|Portland, OR, USA

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

http://media.putfile.com/Sniper-63

?
Binoculars would be nice...
Taua
+0|6679
Give me mill dots bullet time wind hell yeah. Nice vid oh and a real spoting scope.
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6675
it may be bullshit, but i do remember readining somewhere that before the game was really that developed, DICE screwd around with that rifle. it fired explosive rounds that killed with one shit. the person who had the gun wore the US pilot helmit (the one u can see when ur in the AH12z) so that he would stand out and be easy to spot. i know it sounds crazy but they even had screenies of the guy with the pilots helmit on. i dont have anylinks because this was along time ago that i read it
_The.Don_05
Im super serial
+58|6609|England

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

it may be bullshit, but i do remember readining somewhere that before the game was really that developed, DICE screwd around with that rifle. it fired explosive rounds that killed with one shit. the person who had the gun wore the US pilot helmit (the one u can see when ur in the AH12z) so that he would stand out and be easy to spot. i know it sounds crazy but they even had screenies of the guy with the pilots helmit on. i dont have anylinks because this was along time ago that i read it
LOL what in the hell would have been the point in that?
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6786

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Program File- EA GAMES---Battlefield 2-----mods-----objects----weapons-----handheld-----near the end under M28A1
Same folder - look at SIMRAD. Its some binos very reminiscent of the ones in Empire Strikes Back.
Turtle
+7|6783|Boulder, CO

dubbs wrote:

Why does Dice create and spend money on things that they never use?  No wonder the cost of making games are increasing and we get charged with the cost.  Also, they are wasting space on my hard drive.
They may be used later, just like the loading music for AF has been sitting there the whole time. They have a scheme for all this crap I'm sure. Like, the next booster..
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6869|Reykjavík, Iceland.
M82A1, the non-bullpup semi-automatic version of the M95.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6650|Birmingham, UK
http://www.americasarmy.com/intel/m82.php

The M82, it is! Well done, people!
KeeblerEOD
+1|6719

=DBD=TITAN126 wrote:

The helicopters in the Army are nicknamed after different Indian tribes, Blackhawk, Apache, Cobra, Chinook, Iriquois, etc... The Navy and Marine Corp took the design of the Blackhawk and made some modifications to it to make it able to withstand the tough enviroment of carrier life. That is why, if you look at a real blackhawk and seahawk, you can see that the rear landing gear is closer to the front on the seahawk so that they can get it crammed onto the flightdeck of the carrier. I hope this helps you out.

And yes that is the M82A1 .50 cal Barrett sniper rifle. It is a semi-automatic, 10 round magazine weapon. It is a lot of fun to fire. It WILL stop a vehicle dead in its tracks when shot through the engine. And I dont care who you are, if you get shot with this, you WILL NOT be doing anything but yelling "MEDIC!!!!!" for the next 15 seconds of your life. Then and only then, will you have the opportunity to return to life back at one of your favorite spawn points saying to yourself, "I'm going to get that SOB". And just about the time you get that out, you will be down on the ground yelling "MEDIC!!!!" and the whole process will repeat itself, again and again and again.

Last edited by KeeblerEOD (2006-06-09 11:24:43)

Des.Kmal
+917|6644|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Holy crap that gun is frigin awesome. Damn EA for not putting it in the game!! I want it so bad!
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
TcS Atrocity
+1|6657
The one EA uses is the 95m

That one looks like the M107 or the 82A1
http://www.barrettrifles.com/rifles.htm#821a

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard