paratrooper307
Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don't
+24|6749|Fort Bragg, NC
ok its finally official i got my orders for deployment. i leave on july 31st and its set for 179 days but no longer than 365. the only bad thing is they dont have a spot for us yet so looks like kuwait for a long while
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6783|Toronto Canada
kuwait is chillz. at least you aren't going to iraq, where there is actual danger.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6757|The Hague, Netherlands

good luck m8 over there
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Timantha
Not useless, just use-impaired
+11|6578|Toledo, OH
Nice OPSEC pal.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6615|Seattle

Keep your eyes peeled for that Bin Ladin guy while you're there. Stay safe!!
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
paratrooper307
+24|6749|Fort Bragg, NC

Timantha wrote:

Nice OPSEC pal.
yeah its opsec when when say its not.... pal
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
+112|6601|Brisbane Australia
Good luck and stay safe mate.
Richard2000
Banned
+39|6564|England
good luck
live long and kick ass
Bushshead
+0|6692
Many safe returns! Good luck man!
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6662

Timantha wrote:

Nice OPSEC pal.
not a real security secret there.  if the FRG knows the dates and timetables what makes you think haji wont.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6662
almost wheels up huh?  doha is fucking awesome over there dogg, youll like kuwait.  as far as i know they tore down all the shitty camps in the middle of nowhere.  but i know i dont gotta tell ya, orders dont mean shit. mission will dictate.  the guys we replaced were told they were gonna be there 12 months and they got extended for another 4.  They almost extended the 1st CAV but the elections in Jan 05 went pretty smooth.  Mission dictates and when you get in country gimmme your APO/AE, i know exactly what and how to send things
Viper38
+118|6688
Hang Tough. You'll be back on BF2 asap
yerded
Bertinator
+255|6655|Westminster, California
Gods bless you and please return safely.
paratrooper307
+24|6749|Fort Bragg, NC

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

almost wheels up huh?  doha is fucking awesome over there dogg, youll like kuwait.  as far as i know they tore down all the shitty camps in the middle of nowhere.  but i know i dont gotta tell ya, orders dont mean shit. mission will dictate.  the guys we replaced were told they were gonna be there 12 months and they got extended for another 4.  They almost extended the 1st CAV but the elections in Jan 05 went pretty smooth.  Mission dictates and when you get in country gimmme your APO/AE, i know exactly what and how to send things
heh yeah, thats why they dont know where we are going yet. mission dictates lol
yeah ill let you know the APO/AE when i know.
RedLeg4Life
+14|6638|OHIO

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Doha is gone or soon to be gone from what I've heard. They have been upgrading another camp ( Arifjan I believe.) to handle all the rotations of units.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6789|AUS, Canberra
dont eat the yellow snow.
[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6768|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL
Good luck, God's speed, and keep your eyes out for IEDs!

Oh, and if you see what's left of Zarqawi, spit on him for me!
smk_valvanite
+12|6694|New Zealand, CHCH
or the brown snow
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6704|Hell's prison
Hey man, Keep your head up, eyes open and sights clear!  Hope you stay safe on your deployment, remember to make the best of it even in a suck ass situation.  You guys are the shit, and if it wasnt for the Army, there wouldnt be an Air Force!  Thanks for all you do!  Ill be over there before long right behind you sometime this year.  Always a spot on BF for ya bro!

P.S. To the OPSEC guy...shutup, any Iraqi can find out whos coming or going, like he said, he dosent even know when hes getting there, sounds like good OPSEC (Operational Security for the peeps who may not know) to me...

Last edited by d3v1ldr1v3r13 (2006-06-08 19:02:15)

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6735|Riva, MD

smk_valvanite wrote:

or the brown snow
Or anything else brown that's not chocolate.
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6662|Cumberland, MD, USA
On behalf of the entire country, thank you for defending our freedoms. Stay safe, kick some ass, return well.
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6733|US
Stay safe and godspeed!
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6691|Colorado
Good Luck! Stay Frosty no matter how bored you are.
Rexxy40
+3|6614
try to remember it isnt bf2, and you cant just Respawn....   ;-)
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6811|Jupiter
Defiantly good luck, bring back some souvenirs to show us at BF2s

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard