acidkiller187
+123|6648
Chris Angel This dude is the nuts!! Last night after a good round of Bf2 first one in a long time I felt like watching some TV. Can’t remember the channel cause it’s the first time i watched one of his shows but man is this dude crazy the shit he can do! He split a chick in two [not using a box or saw], disappeared in thin air, levitated and even walked on water well that is probably the best magic show I’ve seen ever what do you guys think of this kid and witch magician would you say is the best and do you think what he does is illusion or some real freaky f’kn shit

Last edited by acidkiller187 (2006-06-08 06:44:51)

=TFF=Omen_NataS
+60|6558
agreed this dude is insane does some real freaky stuff !!
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6792|Nova Scotia, Canada

And you believe it all?
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6676|BC, Canada
i dont believe it, but he does some pretty cool tricks. i wouldn't mind knowing how to do a little slight of hand.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6615|Seattle

Looks real to me and that's all that counts. Chris Angel is amazing. Def my fav.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6590|England
is he the dude with the long hair? dont get many of his shows over here... mostly blainey...but ive seen one show and it blew me away! it doesnt matter that its fake,as long as it looks good and you think" how the fuck did he do that?"
lukeiamnotyourfather
Joe's Crematorium, You Kill'em, We Grill'em!
+37|6694
In the one where he walks on water, when he steps on the glass, you can see the water spash away from it like when you step into a puddle.....
SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6642
It is the perfect name for his show if you ask me. It freaks out my mind. Great show and Awesome magician. I WANT TO KNOW HOW IT IS ALL DONE!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard