• Index » 
  • Games » 
  • Clans » 
  • Incognito Gaming Bf2 Ranked Server Sponsorship
Chronic_Buzz
+1|6531|USA
Incognito Gaming is offering to sponsor a 32- player Ranked BF2 server for one lucky clan or gaming community for FREE. No this is not a typo or a sales promotion and there is absolutely no cost for the server sponsorship provided your organization meets the requirements to qualify.

Why are we doing this you may ask? Well the answer is simple; we know how difficult it can be for many clans and communities to afford the expense of operating a Ranked server month after month. So in an effort to help support the BF2 community and our fellow gamers we have decided to make it possible for one lucky clan or community to get a Ranked server at no cost.

If you are a clan or community leader and are interested in applying for sponsorship of a Ranked BF2 server for your clan or community please visit us at www.incognitogaming.net  for complete details and requirements to qualify for the sponsorship program offered by Incognito Gaming.

Last edited by Chronic_Buzz (2006-05-31 18:34:06)

Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6755|Dallas
No thanks.  Just from the way your admins carry themselves on your ranked server, I definitely would not want to do any kind of business with your organization.
Chronic_Buzz
+1|6531|USA
Cougar,

I am not sure which admin your talking about nor do I know what happen to make you upset with us, you need to be more specific as to what your grievance is with the admin or admins in question, it would also help to know which admin you are talking about .

We have a section on our forums to post if you have a complaint, comment or suggestion and I don't recall seeing anything posted by a player named Cougar. If you PM me on our forums with some details and names if possible, I would be more than happy to look in to the matter. If one of our admins is abusing his authority then I need to know so that I can prevent future problems. I am trying to build a mature gaming community at Incognito so if there is a problem please let me know about it.

Before I replied to your post, I checked our server ban list to see if there were any Cougars on the list. There are 2- names with Cougar on the master ban list. xxx-Cougar-xxx and |SOB|_Cougar one was banned for repeatedly breaking server rules the other was banned for racist language. I am not sure if either of these guys are you so you will need to let me know. If you are the Cougar that used racist language on the server then you got what you deserved if not let me know what happen and I will see if we can work this out.

Thanks- Chronic_Buzz
www.incognitogaming.net
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6766

Chronic_Buzz wrote:

Cougar,

I am not sure which admin your talking about nor do I know what happen to make you upset with us, you need to be more specific as to what your grievance is with the admin or admins in question, it would also help to know which admin you are talking about .

We have a section on our forums to post if you have a complaint, comment or suggestion and I don't recall seeing anything posted by a player named Cougar. If you PM me on our forums with some details and names if possible, I would be more than happy to look in to the matter. If one of our admins is abusing his authority then I need to know so that I can prevent future problems. I am trying to build a mature gaming community at Incognito so if there is a problem please let me know about it.

Before I replied to your post, I checked our server ban list to see if there were any Cougars on the list. There are 2- names with Cougar on the master ban list. xxx-Cougar-xxx and |SOB|_Cougar one was banned for repeatedly breaking server rules the other was banned for racist language. I am not sure if either of these guys are you so you will need to let me know. If you are the Cougar that used racist language on the server then you got what you deserved if not let me know what happen and I will see if we can work this out.

Thanks- Chronic_Buzz
www.incognitogaming.net
Now if your not impressed with the way he "carried himself" there then......back to the mental institution with you.

Tuff
joshbro90
+6|6613
Whats the But ! and dont tell me ther is not one ! if there is not your crazy ! is it a fix ?, is someone you know going to get it ?

Or are you just after some advertising and some hits for your site ?
Chronic_Buzz
+1|6531|USA
This is a legitimate offer to sponsor a ranked server. I will be making the decision on July 1st based on the applications submitted between June 1st & June 25th as advertised on our website. If your are interested or if you know a clan or organization that might be interested then please check out our website and forums. 

I have been running Incognito Gaming for about a year now and since we began operations I have sponsored several contest for the BF2 community and we have awarded approximately $1,000.00 in cash and prizes to our community members and players since we started. Our servers are also part of the “Get Paid to Play” Network where players on our servers can win cash and prizes just by playing on our servers.

Everything we do at Incognito is designed to promote our community and to support our members and players because we not only want to retain our regulars we also want to attract new players and clans to our community and servers. There are many benefits that we offer our community members and clans that call our ranked servers home. We offer free forum hosting for clans as well as access to unranked server at no charge that they can use for matches, practices or any other event they wish. We also have Team Speak & Ventrilo servers that clans and players can get access to if they need a voice communications other than VOIP.

Some of the other benefits of being a community member are that you can get direct access to our private TS server so that you can discuss suggestions, comments and complaints directly with our staff. Community members can also get priority access to the server for their players and clan members via our private TS server or on XFire so you never have to wait for a slot on one of our ranked servers when you want to play.

I have invested a great deal of personal time and financial resources in developing, building and maintaining a positive reputation in the BF2 gaming community so that Incognito Gaming is a place where players and clans want to come to play. I listen to and take player and member feedback very seriously because I know it is our players and clans that come to our community that will continue to keep us successful and allow us to grow. 

I am not trying to deny that we do all of this for our regulars and community members to promote Incognito Gaming  or so we get a warm fuzzy feeling inside. The contests, promotions, sponsorships and all the other benefits we offer are designed to attract players and clans to our community and servers there is no denying that so I won’t insult you by saying otherwise. However we also do what we do because what benefits Incognito also translates directly in to benefits we can offer our community members.

Thanks for taking the time to read my sales and public relations post. If you want to find out more about Incognito Gaming and the benefits of joining our community then please visit us at www.incognitogaming.net If you have any questions or comments please PM me on our forums and I will get back with you.
Chronic_Buzz
+1|6531|USA

joshbro90 wrote:

Whats the But ! and dont tell me ther is not one ! if there is not your crazy ! is it a fix ?, is someone you know going to get it ?

Or are you just after some advertising and some hits for your site ?
No catch, your organization just needs to meet the requirements that are posted on our website and forums to be eligible for consideration. As for your other questions. No the server will not be awarded to someone I know as most of them do not qualify due to their relationship with Incognito and yes I am trying to attract traffic to our community website & game servers.
forrestang
+0|6527

Cougar wrote:

No thanks.  Just from the way your admins carry themselves on your ranked server, I definitely would not want to do any kind of business with your organization.
I remember this sitution.  As I am the admin on Incognito that handled this situation.

The clan members from [SOB] where very good guys.  The clan leader if I remember was actually upset about the situation that occurred with you Cougar. 

He apologized repeatedly for your behavior Cougar, after the incident and we thank him for that and he and his 'other' clan mates are always welcome on any of our servers and eligible for any of the prizes we decide to give away.

But this happened more than once.  The first time, you left before we could ban you.  Then a few weeks later you came back and we were all ready to forget about it, then you were banned when this happened.  I just checked the ban logs to ensure that I was picking on the right Cougar.

My point in bringing this up was not to start a mudslinging contest.....but this community was started by 4 members all being over the age of 25.  We did this so that we could promote our idea of a 'mature' gaming environment. 

While we may kick players, and occasionaly ban players, there isn't much that you can do that will keep you banned.  But one thing that we will NOT, under any circumstances tolerate......is any form of racist behavior.  It is clearly spelled out in the server rules and even displayed on the load screen.
|FNT| Patty
+0|6524|Jacksonville, FL
For the record, I've played on the incognito server a lot of times and found the admins to be very professional and genuinely nice people. They always warn before they kick or ban, so I'm certain Cougar was well warned prior to his ban.

Oh, and hi, Chronic!
Chronic_Buzz
+1|6531|USA
Hi |FNT|Patty,

Thank you for the endorsement and your kind words about our community. 

Chronic_Buzz
www.incognitogaming.net
  • Index » 
  • Games » 
  • Clans » 
  • Incognito Gaming Bf2 Ranked Server Sponsorship

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard