liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6616|UK
Not realy sure where to put this topic ubt anyway...

Does anyone know where i could get my self a leaderboard that i could embed into my website, showing the members of my clan and their scores etc. (i.e. working on the same way that a BF2 sig does)

Basicaly could i get this.......

https://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7459/untitled43uv.th.png

........In the form of a sig?

Alternatively - could this be a feature on bf2s?
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6621|Derby, England

the_liquidat0r wrote:

Does anyone know where i could get my self a leaderboard that i could embed into my website, showing the members of my clan and their scores etc. (i.e. working on the same way that a BF2 sig does)

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7459 … 3uv.th.png

U can get that one from here U can create your own leader Board  from here

http://bf2s.com/my-leaderboard.php

We also have Leader Board which u can see here
www.BADHQ.com Bottom of the site After Advanced Server Block
if u want that one u can download that from our downloads from

www.BADHQ.com

Peace Boris
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6616|UK
"Anyone who Dosent understand me, please ask again and I will do my best to explain agian Peace Boris"

well...

Firstly, thanks
Secondly, i do nknow about the bf2s leaderboard (thats where i got the image from)
Thirdly, not sure where i download this from (not sure what im looking for)

Thanks again
Breez
+937|6621|Derby, England

the_liquidat0r wrote:

"Anyone who Dosent understand me, please ask again and I will do my best to explain agian Peace Boris"

well...

Firstly, thanks
Secondly, i do nknow about the bf2s leaderboard (thats where i got the image from)
Thirdly, not sure where i download this from (not sure what im looking for)

Thanks again
if u talking about leaderboard on my home page you can download that from downloads section, if you talking about leader Board Here http://bf2s.com/my-leaderboard.php?pids … ader+Board

all you need2 do is this get player PID and Just type in a list of names (comma separated) and click "Get Leader Board". Once you've got the list set right

When u got leaderboard U can save that file if you need2 after that I can make you Module/Block out of it so you can put it on your home page. I houpe this Helps Bro Peace Boris
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6616|UK
Sorry for sounding dumb but i cant find where to download the leaderboard on ur site.

I am familiar with bf2s' leaderboard - this is mine - My Clan leaderboard

Last edited by the_liquidat0r (2006-04-13 04:41:25)

Breez
+937|6621|Derby, England

the_liquidat0r wrote:

Sorry for sounding dumb but i cant find where to download the leaderboard on ur site.

I am familiar with bf2s' leaderboard - this is mine - My Clan leaderboard
Woops My bad Bro I forgot to add it to our downloads section I will have it up there for u by this evening and will post you up the link. Sorry about that Peace Boris
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6616|UK

badhq wrote:

Woops My bad Bro I forgot to add it to our downloads section I will have it up there for u by this evening and will post you up the link. Sorry about that Peace Boris
lol - Thought i was going crazy 4 a second there

ty

ps nice website - much better than my crapy 1

Last edited by the_liquidat0r (2006-04-13 04:47:42)

Breez
+937|6621|Derby, England

the_liquidat0r wrote:

badhq wrote:

lol - Thought i was going crazy 4 a second there

ty

ps nice website - much better than my crapy 1
if you need help with yours give me a shout bro also  if you get any problems with your site we helped few clans with theyr site, as for download I will uploadit for u in my downloads section for this evening bro. I'm just doing sumthing at the monent and don't have time to doit now :-)
Peace Boris
dubbs
+105|6621|Lexington, KY

liquidat0r wrote:

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7459 … 3uv.th.png

I do not know where the post is but you can use the search button.  There is a php script that is linked here in the forums.  Also, brainpecker.com, has a php leadership board.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6616|UK

dubbs wrote:

I do not know where the post is but you can use the search button.  There is a php script that is linked here in the forums.  Also, brainpecker.com, has a php leadership board.
Thanks dubbs, i did search but did not find anything, probably searching the wrong criteria
Breez
+937|6621|Derby, England

Sorry for Late Reply Bro, My admin toke 3 month Live yesturday, so I have a plesure of doing all The work so I got Bit tied up anyways I have add it the download you wanted to our downloads section which U can find it here

http://badhq.com/modules.php?name=Downl … &cid=7

I Houpe you Like it

( Advanced Leader Board is com ing soon thats what I spent loads of time working on last night )

Enjoy your leader board Peace Boris
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6616|UK
Ok its great that you've finished in but this is what the link gives me, :S

Warning: main(language/lang-.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /domains/1714/web/mainfile.php on line 228

Warning: main(language/lang-.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /domains/1714/web/mainfile.php on line 228

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'language/lang-.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /domains/1714/web/mainfile.php on line 228

Warning: head(themes//theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /domains/1714/web/header.php on line 55

Warning: head(themes//theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /domains/1714/web/header.php on line 55

Warning: head(): Failed opening 'themes//theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /domains/1714/web/header.php on line 55

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: themeheader() in /domains/1714/web/header.php on line 81
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6836|North Texas
You can't run PHP scripts on freewebs.com.

What about MySQL, MSACCESS, and PHP?
Unfortunately, Freewebs does not offer these functions.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6616|UK

NM156 wrote:

You can't run PHP scripts on freewebs.com.

What about MySQL, MSACCESS, and PHP?
Unfortunately, Freewebs does not offer these functions.
I am upgrading my site at the moment to a non freewebs one. So i can test this stuff out on thier
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6781|Jupiter
I also just got a pHp website and i would like to have a leaderboard on the front of the site... looking at what you guys have posted. none of it has helped, so could anyone help me?.. i searched BF2s and this is what i found...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard