JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6554|Sammamish, WA

r0oki3 wrote:

he said "EA Downloader ftw!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FTW= For The Win, and yes in this case...EA Downloader FTW.

Oh, and by FTW I mean EA Downloader just treats me so very wrong.

timeinfinite wrote:

yes, go to your Electronic Arts -> EA Downloader -> cashe -> deleat the folder that contains AF, uninstall EA downloader, go to the EA downloader site, click on buy now for AF, and since you already paid it will show you a link to download EA Downloader, download it, install it, and it should let you redownload it!
Thank you!!! I appreciate it. I tried to +karma you but I don't have enough posts yet But thanks for the helpful info.

Last edited by JdeFalconr (2006-06-06 15:23:25)

timeinfinite
gõt ðæmôñ?
+14|6738
np remember my name
skratch-x
+25|6648|NY, USA
the ftw comment was sarcasm ;o
time to  try and reinstall AF because I got the MD5 error as well!!!!
skratch-x
+25|6648|NY, USA

timeinfinite wrote:

JdeFalconr wrote:

How did you go about redownloading it? I tried uninstalling BF2 and then I uninstalled the downloader but it still thought I had AF downloaded and installed. Do I need to ensure I delete the downloader folder as well?
yes, go to your Electronic Arts -> EA Downloader -> cashe -> deleat the folder that contains AF, uninstall EA downloader, go to the EA downloader site, click on buy now for AF, and since you already paid it will show you a link to download EA Downloader, download it, install it, and it should let you redownload it!
I deleted the cache folder and reinstalled EA downloader, and it still says "ready to play" :[
timeinfinite
gõt ðæmôñ?
+14|6738
did you re-click 'Buy AF' on the downloader site?
h2ostg2
+4|6618|winston salem,nc
just got the game tonite and am having a memory sanity check problem on road rage map. any clue to what is causing this?
gun.KingRat
+12|6702
This is the same error I was having problems with. No amount of uninstalling helped me. I fixed it by just deleting the EA downloader cache (which will change the game from "ready to play'' to "download". Then I just redownloaded it. I had to do this about three or four times in a row before it took.
h2ostg2
+4|6618|winston salem,nc
alright but where do i found this cache at? im pretty comp illiterate. thanks
JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6554|Sammamish, WA
Hey h2ostg2,

timeinfinite wrote:

Go there to find your cache. These instruction should do it and as was previously mentioned, go to the EA site where you buy AF and there should be a "re-download AF" link.

Hope that helps!

Last edited by JdeFalconr (2006-06-07 22:28:13)

Mr. Bondt
The name was Bondt...
+6|6587|The Netherlands
Go here: https://account.ea.com/commerce/product … p=commerce
and click under the text on
"If you already own the downloadable version of Battlefield 2: Armored Fury™, Click here to download the game again."

Hope it helps.
gun.KingRat
+12|6702

h2ostg2 wrote:

alright but where do i found this cache at? im pretty comp illiterate. thanks
To clear EA downloader cache...1. Go  to start button 2. Click on my computer 3. Click on local disc C: 4.click on program files 5. click on Electronic Arts File 6. Click on EA downloader file 7. right click on Cache and delete 8. Click on recycle bin to empty   .     This should manually uninstall EA downloader. Then just re-install and AF will be listed as downloadable.

Last edited by gun.KingRat (2006-06-07 23:43:35)

timeinfinite
gõt ðæmôñ?
+14|6738

h2ostg2 wrote:

just got the game tonite and am having a memory sanity check problem on road rage map. any clue to what is causing this?
i hate memory sanity.... my memory goes insane lots, i think its patch errors. reinstall the game this way ->

install bf2 (version 1.0, no patches), install special forces (if you have it), install full 1.3 patch , install euroforces (if you have it), install 1.3 again , install Armoured Fury, and go play!
Ashes_To_Empires
+1|6596|England!!
i think it may be called sarcasm, not sure though

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard