SargeX_au
+29|6771
I'm beginning to notice this more and more, supply boxes exploding when they shouldn't be. I mean, they fall on a flat section with nobody around, and explode.  Once when i was commander about 6 supply drops in a row all exploded when landing on a nice flat section.
Its very frustrating when my armour desperately needs repairs and i ask for a supply drop, get it after 5minutes, watch it fall from the sky, only to see it explode in front of me when it hits the ground.
Anyone else get this?

Last edited by SargeX_au (2005-11-05 16:50:44)

Tyroptic
+0|6845|chch
Yep, thats happened to me a few times. It could just be that certain areas just arent meant to have them. I am not sure.
jax
+12|6786
i have was playing a game with tyroptic and i 2watched him supplycrate somone. hilarious
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6803|Perth, Western Australia
Yeah, I was on the same server as Sarge (yes it was me that was shouting at you for sitting outside our base on karkand with the tank just waiting for us to spawn) and I did notice the same thing. But it was prob. a server error because as soon as you try to start a kickvote it is only open for 1 second and the it says that the player stays cos only 1 person voted, and all of the corpses stay upright after you shoot them.
sniper7.xw
+1|6792
not quite pertaining to the supply crate exploding, but related to the supply crate...

anyone ever had the supply crate not resupply you after some time, like it ran out or something?
SargeX_au
+29|6771

SharkyMcshark wrote:

Yeah, I was on the same server as Sarge (yes it was me that was shouting at you for sitting outside our base on karkand with the tank just waiting for us to spawn) and I did notice the same thing. But it was prob. a server error because as soon as you try to start a kickvote it is only open for 1 second and the it says that the player stays cos only 1 person voted, and all of the corpses stay upright after you shoot them.
That 24/7 Karkand gamespace server definitely has some problems, another thing is i usually can only revive people in the first 4/5 secs of them dying. Like u said, the corpses stay upright after u shoot them, also, they then collapse, spring up, fall down, and sometimes then launched into the air.
But i keep playing on it because its the only aus 24/7 32 player server i know.
Lord_Pumpkin
+0|6771
gotta set your filter and youll find a lot of 24/7 32 player maps with karkand or wake or sumthing....there are lots out there
SargeX_au
+29|6771

Lord_Pumpkin wrote:

gotta set your filter and youll find a lot of 24/7 32 player maps with karkand or wake or sumthing....there are lots out there
but are they australian servers?
Dilly
The Amish Must Die!
+1|6865
is that a server setting where supply crates just explode on landing?  I have had that happen on a few servers, while being commander and while others have been commander. 

btw, I love supply crate killing the other commander if he is out in the open.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard