Poll

Do you agree that AF be free for enduring the all the problems in BF2?

Yes, AF should be free I have been patient long enough46%46% - 117
Yes, AF should be free anyway28%28% - 73
No, we must pay for AF regardless of the game problems24%24% - 63
Total: 253
blackcracka
+18|6788

Wasder wrote:

I want my 1.22 back. Better yet, 1.12 back! And I don't need any fucking AF or WTF, I want by BF2 to work properly! I don't want those frickin cars dropping from the sky, I want my verifying client data times to be 30 secs max, as they were before, not 5 fuckin minutes!
Hell ya! 1.12 shit biatch! (this is a very long running inside joke, which you can be part of too! All you have to do is be disappointed in EA and love all the aspects of 1.12 such as no glitched shocks, jumping and shooting, way better standing to prone features and much much more!)
blackcracka
+18|6788

BallisticallyYours wrote:

-Solv3r- wrote:

It's should be free! They've destroyed the game with the new patch. I can barley connect to a server without BF2 crashing to desktop.:S We should get something back for standing out with THEIR mastakes!
Dude, youve played 331 hrs... the game was 50 bucks, thats .15 an hour.... go update your computer, Ram or something, 10 percent of all players experience problems. Usually driver problems.
I agree with Solv3r.  A manditory patch makes gameplay impossible... interesting business practice EA... Oh yeah! All they care about is if you pay your 10 dollars for their new update. It all makes sense now!

As for Ballistic..  .15/hr?? Who thinks in those terms?  Normal people without an agenda dont.... Are you some EA rep or something?  Half of that time he was probably dead or loading the game.

The game has become increasingly unstable ever since we started giving them more money.  EA's focus is not on existing problems.  They want your $10 dollars for their new patch.
BallisticallyYours
+23|6649|Chicago, IL
I don't disagree, I don't complain because I still enjoy it. I raise the .15 an hour because alot of on-line play is a charge basis or from what I hear will be, its basic economics not a sales pitch.  Remember patches occur do to feed back from us, raise a stink oh they'll fix it and they do just that, now for alot of you the game is unstable. Didn't help did it? Not trying to beat on one person, but all issues I had were incompatability problems with drivers or firewall block issues, haven't been on an unstable server yet.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6708|Tampa Bay Florida
It's ten bucks ffs.
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6575|Oslo, Norway

-Solv3r- wrote:

It's should be free! They've destroyed the game with the new patch. I can barley connect to a server without BF2 crashing to desktop.:S We should get something back for standing out with THEIR mistakes!
Dude, youve played 331 hrs... the game was 50 bucks, thats .15 an hour.... go update your computer, Ram or something, 10 percent of all players experience problems. Usually driver problems.
No, I did NOT neg. karma you, and, NO it wont work to update my computer.
It worked perfectly until the 1.3 patch!
BallisticallyYours
+23|6649|Chicago, IL

-Solv3r- wrote:

-Solv3r- wrote:

It's should be free! They've destroyed the game with the new patch. I can barley connect to a server without BF2 crashing to desktop.:S We should get something back for standing out with THEIR mistakes!
No, I did NOT neg. karma you, and, NO it wont work to update my computer.
It worked perfectly until the 1.3 patch!
My initial aggression wasn't your doing, sorry for that, and the update was more a question than a smear of any sort (I guess I just take for granted it runs on my comp,& its not the best), I also know who neg'd me, just thought I'd ask at the time.
wahjot
+30|6603

usmarine2005 wrote:

jord wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

No.  Nothing in life is free.
Have hope for hope is what drives us on through life...

Sorry that was a bit gay,i doubt they will give us a map free let alone a booster pack.
Wasn't Wake free?
yes wake was free

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard