Hummeth
+4|6686|Wisconsin
So, I don't have an EA Downloader Account and im too lazy to make one. Is it possible to have my friend come over and buy Armored Fury for me with his account? I would, of course pay him back.
Wampa
+3|6629
He should be abble to i dont see why not
tupla_s
+455|6633|Finland
I see why not... it only works on hes bf2 account... thats why

Last edited by tupla_s (2006-06-07 14:09:23)

Hummeth
+4|6686|Wisconsin
So how does EA Downloader work. What if you have two BF2 accounts or two computers or something. Do you need two EA Downloader accounts?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6803

All this effort finding it out if your friend could do it, you could have done it yourself by now.
137twozerosniper
+57|6606|UK
your CD key will be linked with both accounts so u cant just but it again for another account u would have to start another account EA didnt really think about that. ass hats.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6639|Cheshire. UK
I ve downloaded AF from my EA account which has a different username to my BF2 ...but it works fine??...the 2 user names are similar
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6748|Germany
Well.... lets see....

You can only buy one copy of each boosterpack per EA Account, because it is being linked and anchored in your account information serverside, that you bought the copy legit. The reason for this is, that you should be able to redownload the boosterpacks free of charge if you loose the chached installation files.

Additionally, in the copy of the downloaded boosterpack, your BF2 Username is being stored. Though you can install them on multiple computers, you only can use them with the accountname, that you have currently set in your EA account for the boosterpack.

Oh... and by the way.... the reason "I am too lazy to make my own account".... sorry... it sounds a bit fishy... the registration does not even take 5 Minutes....
Hummeth
+4|6686|Wisconsin
So your saying it won't work? Because it only works for one account and you can't buy it twice?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard