fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6573

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

or it could ppl screwin w/ u by creating new accounts
...and creating a follow up patch for 1.3? And you can see BFTEST Accounts that have been used for the Awards criteria for 1.3.

You guys got some nice conspiracy theories...
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6771|UK
this is starting to sound interesting...
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6737|St. Andrews / Oslo

YaY!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6771|UK
o no its alpha clan.....

Last edited by Vilham (2006-06-07 08:57:46)

D.H1cks
+19|6631|Toronto
A Canadian tester, maybe a Dice Canada employee?

https://img113.imageshack.us/img113/1728/voodoo8po.th.jpg
Des.Kmal
+917|6623|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Cool. I smell a new patch coming soon.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
foxrun612
+27|6548|Atlanta, Georgia
159.153 are the EA server IP's if you check out the rest of theirs, so it looks legit!

EDIT: Screenshot below
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/Radek194/159.jpg

notice that all of the EA servers start out with 159.153, and those jihad servers do too!

Its a good find and very legit!

Last edited by foxrun612 (2006-06-07 09:21:34)

D.H1cks
+19|6631|Toronto
Look what has popped up in the server settings!

https://img108.imageshack.us/img108/9016/infantry0ej.th.jpg
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6738|Oslo, Norway
maybe this is to buy us back, or us to uy more shit...
jnick
+22|6787
Voodoovaj is a member of DICE, as he used to answer SOME questions over at the TBF2 forums. This DOES look good . . . very good!

WTF is BF2_Plasma setting? That's a new one as well.
c0N_FusioN
+4|6540|Arnhem, Netherlands
And the server is hosted in the USA, hmm I think this looks real good

So the questions are:

Is this a real new map, just like Wake 2007?
Does this come with a new patch? (Hot fix for 1.3?!)
Does the Armor Whore end with the infantry only setting, for a server?
What is the Plasma setting? Does it mean that we can taste the plasma beams of BF2142?
Is this going to be a free patch? Or do we pay again 10 bucks for that fattass head of EA/DICE dudes, so they can buy burgers at McDonald's?

I hope we will et the answer quick and everybody loves EA/DICE again,..
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6573

c0N_FusioN wrote:

I see a lot of legit fun coming to BF2. Great find from you to look into the server settings of this testserver.
D.H1cks
+19|6631|Toronto
The plasma setting exists in the current version of the game.  I don't think it means anything.
c0N_FusioN

fierce wrote:

c0N_FusioN wrote:

I see a lot of legit fun coming to BF2. Great find from you to look into the server settings of this testserver.
Jup, it looks like EA/DICE finally do something we've all looking forward to, a free (I hope so) map & patch, so BF2(Vanilla called on forums?! Why!?) is getting better, and EA/DICE listens to their public who all want some fun with playing BF2, including new patches to remove bugs(like Karkand-Hotel-Glitch etc).
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6583|Florida
jalalabad lol, just makes me think of Dirkadirkastan...."hes going west on Bakalakadaka Street!"~Team America
David_Lynch
+2|6559

c0N_FusioN wrote:

What is the Plasma setting? Does it mean that we can taste the plasma beams of BF2142?
Could be blood introduced in the game, finally.  You know, like plasma in your blood...just speculation, really.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6770|Toronto Canada
haha this is nuts

why did i get neg karma for this? i am excited for fucks sakes!

Last edited by kessel! (2006-06-07 14:01:03)

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6696|Devon, England
wow, im excited too, if what every1 has said here is true then yay!
Des.Kmal
+917|6623|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Nice find, I am excited. +1 to the topic creator.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
c0N_FusioN
Yeah I'm not sure of course, cause I'm not EA/DICE, but all he things look good, player with tags like [DICE] and BF1234TEST people in it. Also the fact that it is played of a new version of battlefield(Patch anyone?)

The only two things that I think there weird are

The server names: Jihad :S I mean wtf there's terrorism by these guys now, so why would you give it that name?
The Map Name: Road to Jalalabad, somewhere in Afghanistan, but there's war now, so is that legal ?

I'm looking forward to play this map, IF it comes out,....

Hope to hear something of EA/DICE soon!

caio0

Edit:

I found this at google.com :

https://img241.imageshack.us/img241/9296/101005back7wt.jpg

APC on road to Jalalabad anyone?

Last edited by c0N_FusioN (2006-06-07 14:38:07)

l41e
+677|6653

A whole bunch of BFTESTxx guys on there, w00t for a new map.
Thumper04
"So there I was..."
+7|6633|Floriduh

c0N_FusioN wrote:

The Map Name: Road to Jalalabad, somewhere in Afghanistan, but there's war now, so is that legal ?

caio0
Why would it be illegal to use the name of a city just because a war is going on? Thats like saying that you would not be allowed to make a Strike at Baghdad map just because of a conflict.

Be nice if they released some new content for vanilla for sure. Im not holding my breath though, i dont look good in blue.
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6546|Winterpeg, Canada
If they are working on a new patch w/map, i hope it is released before July, or August at the latest cause i can never find a decently populated server that isn't running Karkand, Sharqi, or Mashtur.
c0N_FusioN

Thumper04 wrote:

c0N_FusioN wrote:

caio0
Why would it be illegal to use the name of a city just because a war is going on? Thats like saying that you would not be allowed to make a Strike at Baghdad map just because of a conflict.

Be nice if they released some new content for vanilla for sure. Im not holding my breath though, i dont look good in blue.
Yeah I'm not sure about that is legal or illegal, don't know last years with bunch of terrorist,  but yeah I don't know,... We will see...

And yes, of course it will be great fun with a new BF2 Vanilla content, just like wake, new&free, for everyone out there...

Edit: Thanks for the guy who gave me the fist karma on these forums Ty very much

Last edited by c0N_FusioN (2006-06-07 15:04:46)

BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6624|Manitowoc, WI
that would be sweet to have a new map.  Though knowing ea its going to cost money.  and i will not pay them anymore money.  a new patch to fix the patch to fix the patch to fix the patch to fix the game that they screwed up would be nice though.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard