Hemperor420
+0|6612
How do you go about uninstalling a patch (1.3)?  Please help.

thanks
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6692|Sweden
Im afraid you have to Uninstall the whole game then update it to 1.22 or wichever you want.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6674|Canberra, AUS
Why do you want to go back to 1.22? You won't be able to play online. I think there is a clause in the ROE that says ranked servers MUST have the latest patch.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6763

^Don't think so, half the EA TH Servers are 1.22 the other half 1.3
Hemperor420
+0|6612
The 1.3 patch sucks balls so if it would be easy i was going to switch back to 1.22 but if have to reload the whole game im not giong to mess with it.  I'll just live with it until the next patch. 

There are servers that are still running 1.22 - i saw my bro playing one yesterday.

peace
spon
+2|6843|San Jose, CA

Coolbeano wrote:

^Don't think so, half the EA TH Servers are 1.22 the other half 1.3
Yeah, interestingly enough, yesterday, most of the EA US servers are on 1.22.  There were some (like 2 servers) on 1.3.  I went back to 1.22.
Hemperor420
+0|6612
So did you have to reload the whole game?

- I'll probably end up doing it so does anyone know where i can find the directions to remove the bullshit start up screens when you first start the game?  Like the EA screen.  I dont remember how i did it but it goes straight to the account log in screen now.
spon
+2|6843|San Jose, CA
Yes I uninstalled the entire thing and reinstalled the game.

If you are going to upgrade to 1.22, get the full install (not incremental).  My friend said he heard that the full upgrades are better than the incremental.  I'm not sure why. 

Good luck.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard