soad1583
+1|6635
What's the best map to attempt to get this badge with?  Just need the 10 kills.  I've tried a few maps, Karkand, Dragon, Dalian and Wake but haven't had much success.
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6764
Sit in a ground defense, be commander and artillery 10.
Zodiaccup
+42|6548

gblanco wrote:

Exactly. Easiest way to get it.
[TP~Bravo]Wiggy
Failure By Design
+39|6547|Cardiff, Wales, Uk.
Does that actually work.. just wondering... i find it fun getting the badges the real/fun way but up to you.. i would say dalian plant or maybe sharq if your lucky for ground.
petethecheese
+9|6765|England
I agree. best map to try, though is Ghost Town, playing Spetznaz. Sit on the HJ-8 in the Spetz main base and when SAS armour try & take the flag on other side of river, give them the good news.  Even if they get the flag, someone will always try & take the AA parked next to it!

Any luck you should get expert, too!  (I did on this map), but a few arty kills needed as well
broncobullfrog
Extra Tender Juicy SPINY
+58|6753|The 70's
Play as US on Sharqui, and get on the TOW that covers bridge the MEC APC uses, easy to get kills early in round.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6735|Oslo, Norway

Zodiaccup wrote:

gblanco wrote:

Exactly. Easiest way to get it.
got my expert that way...
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6724|Oregon
nah, the best way to do get it is to play Dragon Valley 32 and run around in the AA vehicle on US (linebacker= infantry blender).
bestkilla
+2|6536
warlord...palace...westside, shooting to the other side...youll get about 25 kills, atleast thats how i got mine
Boomerjinks
+301|6797|Denver, CO

[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober wrote:

nah, the best way to do get it is to play Dragon Valley 32 and run around in the AA vehicle on US (linebacker= infantry blender).
Dingus, that's Air Defense.

I actually find that one of the easiest ways to get any badge that requires "kills" is in the Linebacker, though.

Infantry blender is freaking RIGHT!
DEADSANTACLAUS
+0|6708

soad1583 wrote:

What's the best map to attempt to get this badge with?  Just need the 10 kills.  I've tried a few maps, Karkand, Dragon, Dalian and Wake but haven't had much success.
If you're not wanting to go the commander route play Wake island when you're Chinese and the Americans take the beach spawn trust me the hijinks will soon start. If you've gotten slotted on the American side it still works on both ends of the airfield once your team has captured that spawn. Wake is also a fun map for the road kill derby when you're going for transport badges!

Last edited by DEADSANTACLAUS (2006-06-07 12:48:04)

Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6845|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I got it in Masthuur running between RPKs and M249s
soad1583
+1|6635
Alright thanks for the advice everyone.  I think i'll try to get it without going the commander route for now until I get totally frustrated with it.
Crazyfool_OA
+12|6764|Gloucester - UK
go for a 64 player server with at least 40 people playing, go MEC on cleansweep, and use the right hand TOW thingy on the end of the island closest to the US base. don't sit in it if you can help it, you'll get bombed to crap and back, just hang around and wait for a boat, APC or even a blackhawk to start coming across the water. jump on the tow and kill whatever it is. Should get loads of kills unless the US team are a bunch of plane and helo campers.
abondares
+1|6542
Got mine today on karakand as MEC. 7 or 8 kills on that mounted gun by the hotel and the rest from the hj8 tow on square and by the gatehouse. But 20 will be a biiiiig test. there was only 20 tickets left.
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6645|Cumberland, MD, USA
I got about 9 or 10 kills from a 64 Karkand just sitting in the TOW at Factory; you know those smart US guys try to come back and cap that flag all the time. The rest I got from Arty.

For Air Defense, I just went Commander on Wake; shot down 2 planes and the rest... thank you noobs standing on the Airfield.
soad1583
+1|6635
I basically did the same InviSniper did.  Sat at the Factory in the TOW, got a bunch of kills from Arty strikes and the rest from the TOW when USMC guys came back to cap the flag.  I got both Veteran and Expert badges this way.  Again, thanks for the help.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6560|Hungary
I still need the veteran but yesterday i nearly got it.I was playing on Karkand as MEC and sitting in a ground defense luncher @ Square.It works good because i could get 8 kills (only) so give it a try.
Its just amazing when an APC is comming and u hit 'm and u got 2-3 kills coz there were passangers in it
Good luck !
{CN}420
+30|6679
Wake Island 64 man, go on PLA. Wait for them to take the beach and attack the airfeild. Jump in one of the two tower MGs. Be a medic, drop packs and jump on it. You will get sniped. Don't forget to duck.

Last edited by {CN}420 (2006-06-14 08:20:15)

drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6712|austria
got my expert on midnight sun! play PLA and commander (arti kills count too)! get into the tow on the middlespawn (something with oil dunno) and wait!
shoot with ur tow on the tankweels so u make one shot one kill! the tanks MUST blow up instantly because when the enemy got killed by standing next to the burning tank it doesnt count as a GD kill!
some artie and voila .....

veteran was 64 players karkand! spawn first US flag right side and get into the MG! u can shoot through the wall!
if hotel got taken by US move to the TOW @ the place and rape them @ spawn!

hope it help...

Last edited by TeK||drake666 (2006-06-14 08:30:22)

https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
deject
Got His War On
+37|6775|Golden, CO

{CN}420 wrote:

Wake Island 64 man, go on PLA. Wait for them to take the beach and attack the airfeild. Jump in one of the two tower MGs. Be a medic, drop packs and jump on it. You will get sniped. Don't forget to duck.
this is my suggestion.  You'll be killing a lot of infantry until they get smart and snipe you out.  generally though you can get a lot of guys this way.
xWSxCriminalx
+40|6539
Sorry to say but the commander way is the pussy way out i think...its just a cheap way of getting the badge....i got mine on Karkand 64 map on the first mounted machine gun just sat there the whole match watching and waiting ended up taking 19 kills from it, got lucky though cause the other team was weak
KingMchris
+12|6544|London
I got mine in a matter of minutes on karkhand.
The best places to use it are at Square and Cement Factory.
Wait at Square inside a TOW and waiting for the American APCS to come flooding round the corners, and when at cement facotry just get in the TOW next to eh flag and wait for the tank from Factory to come on down

You'll be pissing over Vodniks and Tanks all day long

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard