fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6753

CBRacky wrote:

Be0w0lf2 wrote:

HAIL TO BLazin.uk HAIL TO THE KING.   WE ARE NOT WORTHY TO SPEAK SUCH BLASPHEMY.  KNEEL BEFORE THE ALMIGHTY AND RECOGNIZE.

HE IS THERE AND WE ARE NOT.  BAN TOGETHER MY BROTHERS AND WORSHIP.............OR

GUN THE MOFO DOWN EVERY TIME YOU SEE HIM!!!!!!!!
beowolf2... your gay
well then...you're cool
nzjafa
+2|6763

Ryan_Mercury wrote:

There's nothing wrong with playing one class the whole game. It's not your decision whether or not he gets bored, it's his. What do you care anyway? He's not doing anything to hurt his team or himself.
well put.
i solely play engineer because i'm used to it. i dont see any reason to change my kit and be a worse than usual player, because if anything thats what will let my team down. if he chooses to play medic, its probably not because he wants to pad for points by reviving- maybe he just likes being medic? leave him alone.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6825|Australia
as a medic your main aim is to revive, not to kill.
As blazin is playing lonewolf, its still classed as teamwork, he isnt letting down a squad by running off to save people.
GTKtino
+0|6767

VIKING-LOVER1 wrote:

KillerAFET wrote:

GTKtino wrote:

5. MR.BUSH IS THE CHIEF IN COMMAND, YET HE NEVER GOT ANY RIBBONS OR MEDALS. AND I BELIEVE THE CHIEF IN COMMAND 'IS' THE HIGHEST RANK.
with that said he got that rank with high numbers(votes) just as that guy got high numbers(gs)
Actually, George Bush is COMMANDER IN CHIEF as President of the United States.  This is a civilian position as set out in the Constitution, not a military rank.  He also earned the National Defense Service Medal, Air Force Outstanding Unit Award and the Small Arms Expert Ribbon while a pilot in the Air Force and Texas Air National Guard.

By law, George Washington holds the highest military rank in the armed forces of the United States.
LOL.   NOW THATS A  FRICKIN HISTORY LESSON THERE GUYS !....

but seriouly ' guys i just felt like alot of good players have been cheated by EA/whom ever
and sold a crapy bill of goods , if "total global score/time" only counts basicly' in this rank system.
its ok WE learn by our mistakes, im not going to stay quite like if i didnt read this, my bad, i guess i should of done my research. But if someone can correct me, isnt he the commander of the army as well when it comes to it???
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6767|Human Meat Shield

kontrolcrimson wrote:

as a medic your main aim is to revive, not to kill.
As blazin is playing lonewolf, its still classed as teamwork, he isnt letting down a squad by running off to save people.
Word....
Supermatt
+1|6747|FL
I'm too lazy to read 5 pages, but the only reason he has so much play-time is because his friends use his name too, so it's online a lot. It's more than one person.
Bubkin
Pay It Forward
+8|6779

GTKtino wrote:

... someone can correct me, isnt he the commander of the army as well when it comes to it???
He's the Commander of them all, hence the name "Commander in Chief".
GTKtino
+0|6767

Bubkin wrote:

GTKtino wrote:

... someone can correct me, isnt he the commander of the army as well when it comes to it???
He's the Commander of them all, hence the name "Commander in Chief".
oh so i was right? why the hell did they tell me otherwise?
RME_JICO
Olaf, Berserker...
+3|6751|Here
He is a 2LT now!
Chanquad
+-1|6786|Sweden
Wtf? how is the SMOTMC rank going to work now?
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6742|The Island of Carls Jr.
How come almost all the top guys either are noobs or spend 3,600 hours a day playing?
Boomer1120
Vagine Movie Thread Creator
+105|6740

beeng wrote:

uhm... ha...ha?
The guy invests time and money into the game, he might as well get something out of it
How does he invest money in this game? He paid $50 one time and that's it.  This isn't Everquest or WoW or EQ2 where you can simply go to www.playerauctions.com and buy phat lewtz.  Unless investing money means TACO BELL runs, then ok!

Last edited by Boomer1120 (2005-11-15 09:13:05)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6839|Cologne, Germany

5 pages and more than 100 answers...get a life people...I know this is the "official" blAZIn.UK thread, but come on...

whats so interesting about this guy ?
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6759

B.Schuss wrote:

5 pages and more than 100 answers...get a life people...I know this is the "official" blAZIn.UK thread, but come on...

I'm rather flattered that this became the "official" blazin thread, 'cause I started it. 
Sweetmate
+1|6749
Blazin sucks. Plain and simple. He only plays on the PTG server (where voip is disabled, I wonder why?) and he plays to get points, not to be a teamplayer. I've watched him repeatedly revive dead bodies in the line of fire so they can be shot again for him to revive them again and so on. Lame.

The players that get my respect in this game, are the ones who are all about geniune teamwork to win the round and play all the maps, all the classes, and all the vehicles (piloting and co-piloting), and play them all well without resorting to cheap and easy tactics to keep their points up.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6839|Missoula, MT
What is this Blazin.uk?  Where can I buy some?  Is it on eBay?  Sounds like a great stocking-stuffer! 
B.Schuss

CMDR_Dave wrote:

What is this Blazin.uk?  Where can I buy some?  Is it on eBay?  Sounds like a great stocking-stuffer! 
I bet it comes with a cowbell.....
B.Schuss

[Ahazi] Kaika wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

I'm rather flattered that this became the "official" blazin thread, 'cause I started it. 
nah. I'm just saying that to stop me from closing it. I'm kinda afraid to close a thread with more than a hundred posts now.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6839|Missoula, MT
Ooh...I must have one now!
B.Schuss

CMDR_Dave wrote:

Ooh...I must have one now!
yeah...free BlaZin.UK's for everyone !!

I'll have mine shaken, but not stirred please..
[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6785|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'

Sweetmate wrote:

Blazin sucks. Plain and simple. He only plays on the PTG server (where voip is disabled, I wonder why?)
Because we use Ventrillo....

I'd like mine straight-up with a twist mind you, not a wedge..
Sahasrahla
Code poet
+1|6743|Branson, MO, USA

Be0w0lf2 wrote:

.............OR GUN THE MOFO DOWN EVERY TIME YOU SEE HIM!!!!!!!!
And I'm sure lots of other people have this attitude, which would account for his low K/D ratio.
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6756|Brixham, UK
Heh, played him for the first time last night and killed him four times in quick succession...
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6804|Orlando, FL - Age 43

wG|Spectre wrote:

Kinda funny to see all these people casting dispersions on Blazin and accusing him of "stat padding".  Don't see him using armor a whole lot comparitively speaking.  He's obviously not working with other people to make his stats better, or his K ratios and accuracies would be MUCH higher, dontcha think?  And doesn't the real world have medics whose only job is to run around making sure people don't die?  In fact, aren't they only issued a 9MM and NOT an automatic/semi-automatic rifle of some sort?  And when he revives you, doesn't he save your stats from showing one more death, thereby making YOUR stats appear better than they actually are? 

Bottom line, this guy is out doing what he wants because he enjoys doing it, and in doing so he's helping out his team, and that's what the BF platform was supposedly based upon:  teamwork.  Not someone playing only on Karkand, getting the tank, whoring the crap out of it, and in the event he dies, he sits on the tank spawn with his "enter" key held down so no one else can get it, then starts whoring all over again.  Seems like a whole lot of talent there.  Or how about playing nothing but attack chopper, and just hanging out at uncappable spawns?  There's another way a lot of people (probably many of the whiners here) increase their apparant "skill level".  Bad asses, all of you. 

Hats off to you Blazin for being the ultimate team player.  Congrats for being recognized for it.
QFEx2
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6845|North Texas
un-fucking-real.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard