sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina
If I enter bfhq it is correct with 6000 +/- but here at my stats site it appears with the same number even when I gain points since I entered the first time with 9309 and I try it from 3 computers.

Last edited by sergeriver (2005-10-27 05:29:56)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6851|Cologne, Germany

this belongs in the help section. will be moved.
=[S3nf]=
Upside Down Space Cockroach
+150|6799|out of orbit
recognized same thing @ my stats...

but don`t realy worry about it...

Last edited by =[S3nf]= (2005-10-27 08:42:52)

chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6858|"Frisco"

It only updates once a day, and EA was on the fritz last night, so give it some time.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina
I have the same ranking since the first time I enter the ubar page.
-=|AA|=-Col.Magnum
+0|6797|Rockhampton Qld
i hope im in the right section but i have a question on ranking

why have i not progressed up the rank, as in ladder from

when i was at 22,500 points i was ranked around 17,500
now i am at approx 24,500 and still at position 17,500

i dont understand i am trying to climb the ladder like the rest of us but im not moving
is there something im doing wrong or something im not doing
yes i know im not the greatest player but i was stederly climbing up bit by bit and it was good but now nothing in over 3000 points is that normal ????

your brother in arms allway
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6858|"Frisco"

As far as that goes, I can't force EA to update the global rankings. I only mirror what they give me. I'll check into this next weekend if it's still a problem just to give them some time to patch things up if they are having troubles.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina
Think didnt make myself clear.  What happens is that in the game i appear with a ranking of 6000 and in bf2s i keep the same 9300 since a lotta time.  So the EA ranking its alrite the Bf2s is wrong.

Last edited by sergeriver (2005-10-31 15:18:57)

Hoosyourdaddy
+0|6768|NZ
Chuy can probably confirm this, but from memory he's disabled the code to get the Global Ranking from EA as it was taking quite a long time to return the data....
Unless this has been fixed of course
My AA defense GR on BF2S is showing 53 instead of 48 (in EA)...but I'm not expecting it to change...
midgetspy
+3|6838

-=|AA|=-Col.Magnum wrote:

i dont understand i am trying to climb the ladder like the rest of us but im not moving
yes i know im not the greatest player but i was stederly climbing up bit by bit and it was good but now nothing in over 3000 points is that normal ????

Because in the time you gained those 2,000 points, so did all the other 17,500 people ahead of you. So overall, you're still ranked the same.

Nic
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6851|Cologne, Germany

midgetspy wrote:

-=|AA|=-Col.Magnum wrote:

Because in the time you gained those 2,000 points, so did all the other 17,500 people ahead of you. So overall, you're still ranked the same.

Nic
as chuy has said, he can only work with the data he gets from EA. So if your global rank here is different from the one showing in BFHQ, it is not intentional...

apart from that, midgetspy's explanation is quite logical too. the more points people around you gain, the harder ranking up will become.
RME_JICO
Olaf, Berserker...
+3|6763|Here

B.Schuss wrote:

as chuy has said, he can only work with the data he gets from EA. So if your global rank here is different from the one showing in BFHQ, it is not intentional...

apart from that, midgetspy's explanation is quite logical too. the more points people around you gain, the harder ranking up will become.
What everyone is talking about is the Global rank is frozen in BF2S, but not in the BFHQ.

For example in BF2S, all my stats are correct, except my Global rank is 134,529, but in BFHQ it is correct at 97,953.

Yours is the same, you are 18,932 in BF2S, and 18,246 in BFHQ. 

This problem is not only for the main global rank, but the Global rank for all the kits, vehicles, etc.  It is all global ranks.

Chuy said he is looking into though in another thread.

Last edited by RME_JICO (2005-11-05 08:18:21)

chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6858|"Frisco"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard